Convince me to hodl

Should we expect any news soon?

I see no hype at the moment which isnt necessarily a bad thing, but still Im wondering.

Get Eth Buy ICX man. I'm done with LTC.

LTC is not the kind of coin you want to hold if you are wanting 10000% gains in 5 minutes

LTC is very stable and worth hodling for the long-term , it doesnt moon often....but when it does....it moons hard

What do you see in a near future for potential mooning reasons? big online store adoptions?

LTC is done, BTC is falling and LTC will trail soon after.
ETH will be the next big coin to lead the pack.

Why is the sat disparity over .06000 at the moment?

If the past is not any indication why holding so far was quite effective then I don't know what to tell you

>btc is failing

Do you realize how dumb that sounds?

BTC was $2000 during the summer and it currently sits at fucking 14 grand.....

even if BTC did completely fail.....I would be willing to bet LTC is the next #1 over ETH

>LTC is the next #1 over ETH
That's a bold statement. Why would you think that?

Kitties but at the same time there's Charlie so there's that. At least we wont be BCash

>LTC
this shit can crashback to 0.005 today with no reason

Basically I cant trade withdraw from Gdax because I lost my 2-factor auth app and my ID is expired so I need to wait to receive my new one.

Should I put in ETH or LTC for some gains in the next 2 weeks?

A few reasons....

1. Charlie Lee.....huge asset considering his status in the US
2. LTCs use-case is simple and easier to digest for the normies. Yeah smart-contracts are great and all....but you really expect that to become a household term?
3. bitcoiners hate the lite legionnaires.....but if/when BTC starts to seriously drag ass.....they will hop ship over to LTC. Because they hate BCH even more

>Charlie
He is one of the reason of this stagnation.
>At least we wont be BCash
You god damn right, I won't be Roger Ver's bitch.

Kitties and Charlie are both cons

Calling Charlie Lee a conman is like saying fish fly and pigeons swim....

But forgive our lord and savior Roger Ver. Bless his sincere heart.

Roger Ver is a conman and a fucking huge piece of shit

Ltc down 10% in last 3 hours with no sign of slowing down

I really think LTC has a good future as a digital currency as long as Charlie is still involved in it. However, that's not the case if you want to look at LTC as a speculative asset. In other words, Charlie cares about LTC's future and usability, not so much on the price though,

its true btrash is like a stain on the market

made 100% in two days with it few weeks ago

LTC never moons higher than 0.02. What kind of cuck would be holding this coin when it will never break through. Wait for the ltc btc pair to go down then buy back