its real lmao

Real compelling argument

hahahaha

LOLOLOLOLO
NIGGAS

TPB always have been leftist scum. Supporting LN is right up their alley

>stealing copyright property

Supercuck detected

>Coming from a site that mjned crypto using malicious javascript.
Really shows what kind of people corecucks really are.

congrats on this, seriously.

Holy shit how will BCH ever recover?

Blumpf blown the heck out!

In all seriousness though, are they actually retarded?

They don't accept bcash so no they aren't.

Its real
Lulz

>malicious javascript.

Cant even give the dudes some of your cpu while you browse their catalog?

Ungrateful faggot.

The BCH link goes to bitcoin.org
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow...a do nothing criticizing a platform that has changed the music, film, and software industry. Whatever will tpb do to without this near-do-well's admiration.

Fuck you, faggot.

Eh w/e it's their hill to die on. Businesses who let politics rule their decisions pretty much always fail and btc just isn't profitable because fees. They're relying on donations though and not actually exchanging for services and products so maybe they'll be fine.

Most people who use TPB don't really mind having their cpu used instead of getting shitty popups.

Oh jeez

What are you talking about? They make a ton on ads.

kek cashies btfo.

These kinds of things shouldn't be surprising, people need to know Bcash is a scam and shoudnl't be supported. The only people who support it are the ones who traded all their real BTC to BCH during the "flippening" and now are cucked out of all their money

>politics
>denouncing a centralized shitcoin
Whatever you say boss

LOL as in "LOL fuck Core".

Haha, oh wow, these guys are hilarious, lol xD. Gonna donate a quick ten bucks to them with based BTC.
>$30 network fees
Well ... maybe tomorrow.

RIP bcash 2017-2017

Do they, honestly haven't used torrents for like 5 years.

>Just checked
>It's real

Bcash fuckers BTFO

Everyone conveniently forgets that Steam dropped BTC and Bitpay no longer supports BTC payments under $100 while adding support for BCH. Also DNM are dropping BTC for BCH.

Tpb doesn't partake in actual commerce. Core supporters are delusional if they think this matters.

download your mother if you want download

omg.. free software & game classics.
of things you probably already bought 2-3 times.
omg.. cpu usage... so scare.

back to steam..yes..
buy games you already payed for again
to add them to steam.
cpu usage...

wow very safe..
so safe...
money disappear..
wow safe.

>copying a file is theft
Being an ancap is literally on par with downs syndrome

get rekt

so they don't want donations. got it. really bold strategy, though, let's see how it plays

The platforms that changed those industries are napster (admittedly still created by a cuck), demonoid and the Russian trackers where tpb got their stuff from.
Nice jab from these swedish cucks, but they're literal communists, so I'm not surprised in the slightest. It just means less donations for them.

you didnt make it, how is it not theft to use for free something that took a lot of work to produce and the author did not give concent to use it unless you buy it? i too download shit on pirate bay but you have to be some of the lowest fucking forms of life to not understand that what your doing is a dick move.

try to waste years of your life producing something and enjoy watching 80% of your revenue go down the drain due to piracy. fucking retarded moron

P.S. The dumbass who created the bittorrent protocol is the one who accidentally showed the world Dragon's den - the Blockstream paid trolling channel. So there's another incentive, too, maybe they're in contact.

(((Bcash)))

Go outside dude holy shit

Right/left is (((their))) creation just like (((bcash))) and (((taxes))) BTFO cuck.

It's nighttime in here and I've been snowboarding all day. Doesn't mean I can't have nerdy interests.

its true. all of it

Outside the EU and US, billions of people still use torrents because its unthinkable to pay 10k usd in software just to edit a few homemade videos or simple design schematics with a salary less than that per year.

>80%
Prove it

>dragon's den
so that's what the gay dragon slayer bullshit is referencing?

It’s not politics. It is (((them))) vs us you fool. It always has been and decentralisation is the way we win. Bcash is a traitor and one if (((their))) creations. Greedy miners couldn’t let their exploit go and sold their souls to the devil.

It might be theft, but it's not costing (((them))) any money. I wouldn't have bought the stuff I download anyway, and downloading doesn't affect the existence of the original game/movie/etc, so they're really not losing anything at all. Fuck kikes.

SÁVAĜED

KEK
E
K

you guys are really brainlets and i dont want you posting on Veeky Forums anymore

Dragonslayer is a meme, and yes, this is what it's referencing.

(((Commerce))) us free humans can wait for a dectralised version that works. I am not selling my soul.

Uh oh watch the fuck out dude because you're posting on an imageboard based on """stolen""" code

t. Joshua Rotenberg

>iz like annuda shoah!

pirate bay knows whats up
why dont you?
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Calling everything kikes isn't an argument and basically you're retarded. Blockstream is literally run by banks you idiot.

damn you really slayed me by implying I am jewish
fuck i am thoroughly rekt how will I ever come back from this

lol

Good goy

It’s true. Greed is their biggest weapon but they use many divide and conquer tatics. We are all manipulated from birth. (((They))) are not ‘da joos’ but ancient families and bloodlines from around the world who have always ruled us from the shadows. You need to wake up and realise who and what you are fighting here because it is not each other. Politically correct, racist, nazi are all weapons used to keep us quiet and so is the greed for power and money. Collectivisim is cancer. Subspecies oh humans do exist and communism will never work. So fuck off and wake up sheeple.

Wake up faggot. You are living a lie. Your reality is manipulated from birth.

t. Isaiah Haatzenstein

okay

im confused now is Bcash the jews or is Bcore the jews

I DONT KNOW WHOS JEWING WHO ANYMORE

maybe its best if we just leave all talk about jews on /pol/ where it belongs

((())) isn’t a Jew you retard. The Jews are scapegoats for the global elite who rule things behind the scenes. They are no more Jewish than I am a lemon. All religious people are fucking delusional cult members though but ((())) was never meant to mean ‘jew’ but it was subverted. If you had paid attention to the internet before 2000 you would know this. Newfag, lurk more. The Jews were just a problem like muzzles are becoming in Europe today. A handy scapegoat for tptb. Personally I will enjoy the Muslim final solution more but that won’t be for 10-15 years. Until then, time to decentralise and destroy (((their))) hold over us. Brap brap brap!

>hover mouse over the BCH hyperlink
>it links to bitcoin.com
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA

Core had bilderberger try to take it over but they couldn’t as it was decentralised. So along with miners who were also pissed as core was stoping an exploit they colluded to make moves with cash. The flipping was an attempt to get old btc money to sell for ‘the real bitcoin’ and it’s generally been a shill fest since. It’s all cancer.

.org

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROGER WILL BE SO UPSET

jews tried to stage the flippening without realizing bitcoin whales are literally /r9k/ losers who owe their entire lives to bitcoin. they're a quiet cult.

BCH is junk but these arguments are literal cuckoldry.

RETARD ROGER BTFO'D INDEFINITELY, IT'S OVER
GTFO RETARD NEWFAG

fuck off you underage pol migrant and come back when you understand crypto

redpill me on the lightning network

TPB has been owned by the FBI since it went down years ago. It's a bigger honeypot than /pol/ and reddit combined.

BIG IF TRU

they don't give a fuck about people torrenting movies lmao, and pol and reddit are not 'honeypots'. jesus

I'd rather have Chinese miners on my side than Swedish cucks living on a 2x2 island.

>pol

>convert btc to ltc
>donate 29.80
>.20 fee
Now go kill yourself for being retarded

>You use btc by selling it for something better
That's our point, brainlet

What do ancaps have to do with copyright/patents?

>It's real
Based pirates. Even they aren't falling for the BCash scam.

reddit hates bcash with a passion and always swarms to defend bitcoin.
this just makes me want to see btc crash and bch replace it.

GOD BLESS user YOU UNDERSTAND. RETARD NEWFAG POL MIGRANTS MUST GTFO BIZ AND CHANS FOREVER. BCASH IS SHIT. THEY ARE SHIT. HAIL NEW KING /caps

Dunno, don’t care. I only support the core values of decentralisation. I don’t care about functionality as that will come in time. Rushing headlong into bcash is a mistake and that is all I am certain about. It’s fundamentals are not in our best interest. Nothing centralised will be as it is just more of the same thing we adopted bitcoin to destroy. If core becomes centralised then that too will be ready for the garbage.

Yargh!

Muh childish feuds are more important than the freedom of humanity durrrrr

the fbi does not give a fuck about you downloading animes

ok friend im sorry for calling you a brainlet before

we are in agreement that BCash is a centralized system that puts all the power into the chinese mining cartel's hands

what do you think about arguments about BTC and LN that imply it is a centralization of the network into blockstream's hands

No idea. To busy investigating alts. I’m not technically invested in btc atm apart from on a philosophical level so if it does make it centralised I’ll disregard it but I would look into it before making that descision and check exactly how LN works. i Believe it uses hubs which ma or may not prove to be points if failure but I really haven’t looked into it properly. I would hope core doesn’t die as that’s where the large holdings of ‘wealth’ are that people aren’t selling to (((them))) which is causing them problems in itself. Not that truly decentralised chains would suffer from their 51% ethos. There are plenty more fish in the sea if it goes tits up. Just be wary of (((their))) tricks. They lose almost everything if they lose controls of the data and ‘wealth’, almost everything... decentralisation is just the first step in fighting back but it’s one where we can not lose the battle.

Spotted the kike

>reddit doesn't have different subreddits with different views

reddit.com/r/btc

>ews are scapegoats