Best coin to hold RIGHT NOW for over 2x in a month

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK

tron

bitcoin cash

ICX

HST. Market cap is still tiny and it is being added to a large exchange soon. T. whale in a group of HST whales.

DNA, releases all through the next month

XRB. Shit hasn't even gotten on Kucoin or Binance yet and its already 3x since last week.

Gonna be 20x when it gets on a major exchange. Tech is amazing, read the whitepaper and you'll understand.

I get you're trying to sell your bags but it is sinking pretty low to try and get people to buy that shitcoin

COLX
8x in the last week, still going up

>t. Linkie

already got that

Ripple.

XRB for x2 before EOY.

Burst will 10x within a week thanks to vergey boi

SALT will likely 2x in the next 7 days

This.

What large exchange is that?

Here's a hint

Phore. Look at its charts

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Skycoin probably. It's an ambitious project that I think you Veeky Forums people are going to be lapping up in the next couple of weeks. Has all the right combo of shit to go over 1 bill:
- It's own blockchain platform
- Really complex whitepapers nobody can understand
- A new consensus algorithm
- A few updates coming out soon.

I'm not getting on it because I hate all the shitcoins you guys pump, but mark my words I reckon it'll get its pump.

Bitbean

oh geez, dont tell you STILL havent bought ICX? i'm up almost 3x since tuesday

I did

mincoin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/

Unironically FunFair

Eth

QTUM because of the upcoming hard fork

Okex?

WeTrust token. Their finished product is suppose to release January and they plan to ramp up the marketing or something. Sub $100mill market cap coin.

Redpill me on DNA. I rarely hear it mentioned around Veeky Forums, and when it is, there's usually some sound argument to back it up instead of "hurr buy my shitcoin"

Icon

ICON ICX