SALT CREW ASSEMBLE

Heading to the moon in a few days.

There's still time.

How much by the end of the year? Lets see predictions. Im hoping for 24.

$25-45

I see it going to about 24-30$ (currently like 12.50)

what makes you think so?

$20

- trending projection
- they announced the app being developed is on schedule to be released within the month

honestly wish I got in earlier, it's been steadily growing all week. I've already made like 10% and that's just today

lads I've currently got my portfolio as 3/7 salt, 2/7 arc and 2/7 tron, I'm tempted to turn my arc into salt should I?

k, ill drop 400 today.
hoping to see it at 850 in january

thanks brothers

I'm going all in salt as soon as I give up on sia. But they keep saying sia will moon in the chat

What made you buy tron?

stupid ass justin and his sexy face

You're in Cryptoverter's chat aren't you?
Those people went nuts. I think a lot of new blood came in and went crazy over the 100% gains, likely a lot of them missed it

Nosalties BTFO

They're going to miss the December date and the price is going to dump back to 6$

why would it dump back to 6?

how are you able to see the future?
whats the next 100x coin while youre here

Cause that's where most people would be selling at a loss.

The excuse is already lined up, bank partnership on the way which will make the lending platform much better, currently they cannot release cause this deal has not been made and they lack creditors.

I'm hoping for a 10% push and then I will be taking my gains somewhere else.

they have announced several times publically that the project is completed and will be launched before the end of this month. this has been reiterated as recently as 7 days ago by the team

The partnership is on the way and the team was hopeful but they're not going to make it in time and it's going to cause a massive dump. Thus why the lack of news ever since.

It fucking better not

How would you know any of this? we have literally no reason to believe or trust anything you say as everything publically has been contrary to your statements

one last dip to .83 please

>>call salt from a mile away
>>salt moves
>>what a christmas

what has been contrary to my statements? That they announced they will be releasing? Well, wouldn't be the first project that didn't meet a deadline, besides, they're hoping people buying high will prevent the dump.

The platform is ready, but they're scared to dead of people using it finding no lenders, much harder to recover from that than from a delay with promises of exciting partnerships incoming.

Same here, called it from too far away though.

Lesson learned, always stay only one step ahead of the masses.

In this chat too. I bought premium and it really worked well to be honest. Shitload of gains lately.

wassup faggots?

Where's the proof? You keep saying some FUD but some evidence would be useful.

Well I'm glad I got out of sia. But then this dipped right away. I'll buy 1000 worth more tomorrow if it's still low

[spoiler]wanna be my friend and stuff and totally give me vip signals[/spoiler]