Pro tip: Get the fuck in right now. We're going to the moon on both coins, especially ADA...

Pro tip: Get the fuck in right now. We're going to the moon on both coins, especially ADA. You can go in ICX right now but DO NOT sell your ADA/Zen for it.

Thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOHK is working on a very big project for these two.

I'm holding both harder than death grip.

lol people told you last night. I hope this is correct sir

ADA is a white paper with a 10B market cap. ICX is going live in a week and is worth 1/5 that. you would have to be retarded not to drop your cardano bags and buy Icon

>literal memes written by retards kicked out of ETH and too jealous to realize Monkey Skeleton is smarter than them are worth ten fucking billion dollars
I seriously hate this market but at least you faggots deluded enough not to sell at the ATH will get rekt once institutional money joins the space

name a project that charles has worked on that has failed...

Ill be generous and say 'ron paul'... but his ideas live in infamy

He literally hasn't done anything except work on Ethereum for a few months before getting kicked out

never miss a pump again
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

successful hard forks=being kicked out

>kicked out of ETH
lmfao. this team literally wipes the floor everyone.
stay poor faggot

>implying your shit pnd can effect a multibillion mcap

Enjoy the delusion man, just sell before people catch on to the fact that it's a meme.

People seriously have to watch out for Vitalik Jealousy Syndrome. It's rampant in the space, expect ex-ethereum people

*especially

You're literally sucking V's dick and you are calling Charles 'jealous'..

I am going to have to point out that it seems as if you are jealous of Charles and a complete cuck.

Good luck out there son

Vitalik actually created something.

Literally who Charles changed like one parameter of Ethereum and expects to be praised as some great inventor.

Cardano is literally nothing. I don't understand how people can delude themselves into thinking copycats are the real innovators but well, that's what happens when the space is as immature as it is.

Tell me about governance problems as Ethereum is working on sharding. Go ahead

What do you think of ICX then?

Dude, I don't get emotionally invested in coins.. That's what cucks who hate money do.. I am here to make money, not to be a worthless sack of feels.

Fucking idiot. Merry Christmas, bitch.

No, youre getting deluded by claims by ADA.

Look ADA will continue to moon for a short while because people are retarded. But if you actually care about AVOIDING THE BUBBLE then you might want to figure out who actually understands this stuff.

99% of coins will fail. I'm 100% certain of that.

The only way to keep your money when the bubble pops is to stick with the people who understand

I don't fucking listen to a damn word the foundations says..

I look at the people who worked on the project and see they have done well in the past.

>The beta feels hodler
>The Chad money maker

and stop looking for an argument... Maybe do some exercises to rid yourself of your moobs. Stop eating shit from a package.

I reckon the people who understand aren't the ones fighting on Veeky Forums.

bingo.. I'm not convinced because some shit flinging cuck says so

Double bingo. We're quietly accumulating.