New august primaris shit, look great

new primaris shit

brokendicegods.com/single-post/2017/07/31/New-Primaris-Marine-goodies

Other urls found in this thread:

brokendicegods.com/single-post/2017/07/31/New-Primaris-Marine-goodies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fuckers don't look like space marines anymore, more like the most generic action figures ever made.

>Everyone gets an updgrade kit except for Black Templars

Shit sucks.

That's what you get for being a third rate knock-off of the dark angels with special snowflake fluff.

>take plasma incinerator
>mount the plasma flasks sideways, put a scope on it and some tactical light looking thing under the muzzle
>assault plasma incinerator!

>grey knight moulds

Is the retard mistaking conversions for new miniatures?

Yes, and a Guardian of the Covenant for a Grey Knight.

im 100% certain the black templars would not be accepting of primaris in their ranks.
their purist ideals might conflict with vat born mutants.

Why do they do this to us?

They already do.
Primaris are not vat born.

Oh shit, watch out with those insults or a Cruiser will go missing and everyone will blame it on you.

Aren't they made in tubes as opposed to modifying a fully grown adult?

No.

No, and Marines are typically made from boys, not adults.

so they really are just super marines

No, Primaris are made the same as normal Marines with the addition that Marines can be upgraded with Primaris organs so they can become Primaris.

Yeah except literally one of the first pictures of the Primaris marines was art of Primaris Black Templars you fucking mongoloid

That's what they have been explicitly since they were introduced, yes.

just because they were made doesn't mean they were accepted. i'm still holding out for a civil war arc

Yes.

Helbrecht accepted them.

damn. i hope at least a few chapters get pissy or something, because otherwise my manlet marines are going quietly into the night.

94% have accepted them as of Dark Imperium.
All GW's chapters will.

I hope GW does something smart with this...oh who am I kidding, of course they won't. But it would be cool to have trust be betrayed as Primaris marines end up being too flawed or something.

That wouldn't be smart though, that would be typical. A brainless reaction.

What they're actually doing is more clever. Read Dark Imperium and Shroud of Night.

>action figures
That's the point: To Sell Toys vs selling a hobby.

How many types of plasma weapons do we actually need?

How many traitors need to fry?

waiting on plasma grenades, plasma missile, plasma sword/sword/axe/maul/fist, chain plasma, plasma launchers.

three types of plasma incinerators, three plasma cannons, technically two, plasma pistol, plasma gun, combi-plasma

Isn't just a devastator sergeant backpack?

plasma grenades and missiles could make a comeback

but I'm holding out for the old melta and anti-plant missiles

Isn't that how weapon laws work?

>August
>Primaris

DG w-when??

Suck it faggot

Week 6 of the Konor campaign, so everyone goes and buys a morty model for LoW week, resulting in the imperium still curbstomping the combined forces of xenos and chaos despite a 2.3% jump in chaos winnings

>he forgot about Iron Hands again

What's does Shroud of Night do with Primarines?

>Iron Hands Primaris with cybernetics in OP's link
What did you mean by this?

Just gives them some interaction with regular Marines both traitor and loyalist.

Le happy xeno collector. Eat fucking shit Imperial faggots

We don't need any more plasma weapons.

What we REALLY need are more variations of boltguns. I'm really upset about the lack of choices the Primaris have when it comes to bolt weapons.

Could I get a quick rundown?

>more space marine shit
Just what we needed

Grumpy Imperial Fist Captain who doesn't like how they've had no education and been dumped straight into his battle company. Spends time drilling them like scouts, but is genuinely saddened when his Primaris Lieutenant friend is killed.

Alpha Legion feel almost betrayed by the fact that there're new Marines on the block. They feel that despite the Emperor being a shithead he made perfection with the Legiones Astartes and that some Magos tinkering with them will only produce inferior results.
The Primaris prove tougher than they expect but they adapt well and steal some of their gear.

Hey let's update the Chaos range! Like maybe the old as dirt Berserker sprues or the standard Chaos Marines!

Na fuck that! 20 new Space Marine models!

Buy the new primaris. Add spikes. Done.

>New Thousand Sons a few months ago
>New Death Guard soon
>Doubtlessly others down the pipe line

Geez.

You don't understand, user! I play BAD MARINES!!!! Not TS, not DG, just renegade marines!!! I shoudn't have t- oh wait I can just buy loyalist kits and maybe make them darker and give them more battle damage, ok. Sorry, i was being a real faggot there for a while.

Thousand Sons and Death Guard models are only used by 2/9 legions traitor legions. (3/9 if you count Black Legion's cult troops)

It's useless to everyone else.

>brokendicegods.com/single-post/2017/07/31/New-Primaris-Marine-goodies
It's a ... totally blank page? Literally only seeing white here, user. What's supposed to be on there?

You can always take Plague Marines or Rubrics alongside the other Legions as well.

You do know that more than half the xenon are working for the Imperium, right?

A bunch of Primaris conversions in WhiteDwarf.

If they were smart they would of made a box of regular csm first though. Deathguard are so corrupted they are unconvertible and thousand sons have so much specific details as well.

It would be like if Primaris marines existed but they were covered in ever inch with dark angel icons.

Does anyone else not like the primaris marines from the waist down?

Yeah, but they're allies not actually part of your legion. I can also take a Chaos Knight if I want.

>If they were smart they would of made a box of regular csm first though.

They already have a box.
Rubrics and Plague Marines had ancient upgrade kits.

>Yeah, but they're allies not actually part of your legion.

So?

Wrong. You can take plague marines that are part of your legion. Faggot.

Its never been about merit though. Death guard make sense thousand sons dont.

I'm waiting for the response of one of the other primarchs to the primaris. Possibly saying Guilliman is overstepping his boundary or something.

This is why I prefer the Lennymarines meme over the chadmarines meme. It's more fun.

>So?
So saying that Thousand Sons count as a release for an Iron Warrior player is silly. It's like saying that Primaris is a release for Sisters of Battle because you can ally them in.

Why don't Thousand Sons make sense?

>So saying that Thousand Sons count as a release for an Iron Warrior player is silly. It's like saying that Primaris is a release for Sisters of Battle because you can ally them in.

Thousand Sons and Death Guard have always been in with the other Legions though.

Plague Marines are open to everyone though. All Death Guard are Plague Marines but not all Plague Marines are Death Guard.

Nurgle is popular, thousand sons are not. Neither box would sell as much as generic chaos marines though. Its bewildering.

Fair enough, most legions can get away with plague marines but rubrics make no sense outside of Thousand Sons or Black Legion.

They make sense in any Legion.
>Warsmith Whoizface has hired a sorcerer and his band of rubrics
Easy.

mongrel chaos is the least popular type of chaos. The players largely want 1 legion.

Which goes back to my original point that they're allies and not actually part of your legion. Thousand Sons models clash with the aesthetics of other models.

>foregrip

Oh fuck are we approaching /tacticool/ marines?

I think I'm gonna start getting Primaris Marines.

That's how I am, I can deal with a mongrel army, but I'm still hoping for World Eaters to get brand new models like the Death Guard.

But they don't have too and fluff is rife with team up between various chaos factions.

>Which goes back to my original point that they're allies and not actually part of your legion.

So what? Why does being strictly part of your Legion matter?

>Thousand Sons models clash with the aesthetics of other models.

Not really, they're pretty unobtrusive and would go fine with anything else if you give them a matching or complimentary color scheme.

Reminder that Lelith Hesperax is now a druggie.

>But they don't have too and fluff is rife with team up between various chaos factions.

They don't have to play chaos either, which is what most of them end up doing.

I would just dislike how GW hinted 'oooh there might be something wrong with their gene-seed!' but never actually followed up on it. I know it was probably only meant to be a bone thrown to those who didn't like the new models, but it would still be annoying to just have them completely replace the old marines without a hitch.

she doesn't even wear shoes. What did you expect

Well that what they get for trying to play by ancient 3.5e rules.

Technically all you need is a Sorcerer that can control the Rubricae. They're essentially like robots - you could have some other sorcerer steal them or win them from an enemy, or have a Thousand Sons sorcerer join up with another warband for their own reasons.

They all went to HH if they could be fucked. That whole game line is from GW's refusal to give chaos legions some basic shit. Thereby ruining Forgeworld and chaos.

>I would just dislike how GW hinted 'oooh there might be something wrong with their gene-seed!' but never actually followed up on it.

It's hardly been along time to follow up on it.
What they were hinting towards anyway was BA and SW Primaris Marines.
Primaris Death Company are going to be a thing eventually.

Yes and that why I will always hate them.

It's from the popularity of the novels which is from the popularity of space marines and the soap opera and power wank between Primarchs.

I disagree wholeheartedly. The books helped. But the chaos codex reducing legions to paint schemes only is why HH exists.

Well not exists, why is so profitable.

Hit the nail on the head for me. 3.5 csm codex is something I still day dream about.

It's not as if other chapters don't have flaws in their gene-seed. Dark Angels are secretive and somewhat paranoid, Imperial Fists have issues with anger and pain. Raven Guard and Salamanders have the problems with some organs and their appearance - what do you think might happen if those get amped up to 11?

Yeah man. 3.5 was the shit, i didn't even abuse it what a waste.

Its the gut plate that gets me on these guys. The Reivers legs are trash though.

how will chadmarines ever compare?

>ITS DIFFERENT SO IT SUCKS
>40KIDDIES
>AND SO ON

Is GW going to keep making normal sized marine sprues alongside Primaris stuff?

That's a change, then. More than a few chapters were described as recruiting from their homeworld's finest, tested warriors. They might be young, but not THAT young.

Plasma Plasma

I wouldn't expect any new molds, but they're not going to cease production of the old stuff.

>That's a change, then.

No it's not.
Marines have always been recruited primarily from pubescent boys.

Do the retards who keep making these chadmarine meme posts actually play 40k and thus know that Primaris marines are a fucking joke, or are they all summerfags.

Granted I doubt that most of Veeky Forums's userbase are true 40k fans who actually play the game and have models.

They're trolls, who play on people's height insecurity.

yea here's my chadmarine squad, I just don't really like them ATM without the chapter specific stuff normal.guys have that are way better