ZRX will moon soon. Predictions? I say 2USD by EOY

ZRX will moon soon. Predictions? I say 2USD by EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SYVX2wcMVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZRX token holders are a different kind of crypto traders, 0x protocol is like a blue ship for crypto. To be honest the price by eoy doesn't matter, you can rest assured ZRX will make you rich in the upcoming year.

Welcome to the early retirement club

really on the fence on this coin. currently all in REQ and ICX. REQ has mentioned ZRX possibly being a solution for a part of their implementation. Shill me ZRX

What this user said, this isn't some pajeet p&d coin, this is a legit project that will most likely be in the top 25 once projects using it start getting released.

ZRX needs no shill, buy link if you want to get shilled. take 2 hours and READ all about 0x project so you don't come here to post red wojacks and crying about minor price fluctuations

ZRX master race reporting in
skip to 44:50
youtube.com/watch?v=9SYVX2wcMVM

Do you think they will dip again soon so i can buy in?

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

not sure. depends. I would definitely get in before 1usd though

/comfy long term holder
Don't need to PnD this it will be a nice move in 2018.

This my friend is huge project accumulating ZRX to operate since a lot of them are very close to their deadline.

once projects like ethfinex, mp, coinbase come out, this shit will explode to $5 and beyond. Then people will start buying and the the late arriving fomo buying. it's your decision at what stage you want to come in.

buy and hodl ZRX anons, don't say I didn't warn you

is 20k ZRX enough to make me a millionaire one day?

Will it hit $50?

>tfw held since ico and through the polo pump and after months of suffering titanium hands are finally looking to pay off

titanium hands will bring us to 7 digit land

Are you guys sure about ZRX how much would it reach till next year..?

once I saw it was all javascript based I knew it would moon

do you know not know how to answer a simple question

>spoon feed me wahh wahhhaahah can't you put a simple spoon in my mouth are you dumb?

Hes not wrong retard
All inwanted to know of there was any forcasted dip that would be good to buy in. I didnt ask for some shill speach