What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

feministing.com/2013/08/05/victim-doubting-another-product-of-rape-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He got lazy with his uploads and expressed unpopular opinions, which resulted I'm people leaving angry comments, and he has literally 0 ability to handle negative feedback.

I'm sure they ask themselves that question every time they look in the mirror

Twitter happened.

This.

Got lazy and found patreon.

Combination of not being able to handle the massive swell of popularity the FFVIII videos brought in, the people he ticked off with those videos, and how much better his brother was in every fashion.

His girlfriend has bright neon colored hair. You do the math, user.

STOP TELLING ME HOW TO PLAY

Bipolar II, specifically going off-meds while having it.

>warning coloration
This guy gets it

The fact that he sucks at all the "oldschool games" he claimed to love. This exposed him as a complete fake.

>"New games are too easy amirite gais?"
>Can't get through the tutorial area in Fallout 2

To be fair his first girlfriend had completely normal hair and she was a fucking psychopath so an etsy spammer can't possibly be worse.

This.

>Can't get through the tutorial area in Fallout 2
Please tell me that was with a melee build to? Please, I want to believe!

Twitter exists to traffic outrage, puppeteer strawmen, foster division, and amplify annoyance, so it's pretty much Veeky Forums for normies and social justice wannabees.

Yes. he was a melee character.

BETRAYAL

Fallout 2's tutorial is hard as hell the first time even if you aren't streaming, and he did get through it eventually.

He threatened to rape a coworker and got what he deserved. Video game community doesn't need people like that.

>Fallout 2's tutorial is hard as hell
what the fuck

I remember that.

It wasn't a threat, and it wasn't a threat of rape. Not really but yeah, he didn't think before he typed in order to reflect on how his joke could come across. So he fucked himself.

>He made a joke and all the tumblrinas freaked out
FTFY

>Joking about locking a woman in your basement and raping her is funny

Spoilers, it's not.

gb2 tumblr faggot.

Femanon?

I just asked the woman locked in my basement and she agrees it's hilarious, so I guess that makes two against one.

He didn't make a generic rape joke targeted at no one, which would be fine by me, he made it to not only a specific person, but someone he actively knows and works with. Do you honestly think that's socially acceptable? Are you autistic? Do you have a neckbeard? Have you ever...worked a job before? With other people? It would be fine if he wasn't a retard and did it with someone that would have been fine with it, but she clearly wasn't.

I just asked if you were a femanon.

Goddamn, gurl

That was my first post in this thread, m8

It's not unless you're a stupid.

What if I don't rape her, but feed her a dozen eggs instead?

To be honest he's lucky they didn't throw a lawsuit at him for sexual harassment.

Why would it matter? This is Veeky Forums, what I have between my legs doesn't matter at all.

Like said, it's pretty messed up to make a rape joke about a coworker. Like I can't even imagine how awful it would be to have someone I had to work with threaten to lock me in their basement and rape me.

I dunno, man. Im just trying to imagine what his day looks like. he's not working, he's living on a pittance amount of patreon money that rivals that of Robert peloni (A.K.A. Bob of bob's game) and he seems to be tweeting at a rate of 15/hour. He used to make wrestle wrestle which isnt great but its content and his last ever vid was a pretty alright and well designed counter monkey.

After that? only he and god knows wtf he's been up to. He did a whole bunch of streams for a while too but then the suddenly stopped that as well.

I've got a guy in my office who winks at me. I try as hard as possible not to work or be around him because it makes me feel unsafe. So yeah, if he made a rape joke about me I'd file with HR and get his ass kicked to curb. I ain't got no time for that shit. Whoever this woman was i'm glad she didn't take this shit either.

Go back to your fucking safespace you godamn snowflake.

He foolishly shacked up with a problemhair.

How about no? Does that make you feel better, that we both get to hang out in the same shitty place?

>how do you do fellow gamers
FTFY

KEK

Obviously not or he wouldn't have told you to go.

I got face fucked by an adult when I was 4.
Rape jokes are hilarious and anyone who doesnt think so need to end themselves.

If you disagree then you are ignoring the lived experiences of a sexual violence victim and are evil.

Checkmate you self-righteous faggot. Not go back to the drum circle.

Fuck off lupa.

>This is Veeky Forums, what I have between my legs doesn't matter at all.
>Like I can't even imagine how awful it would be to have someone I had to work with threaten to lock me in their basement and rape me.
Apparently it mattered.

Hint: men would not write shit like that.

>I've got a guy in my office who winks at me. I try as hard as possible not to work or be around him
Faggot.

same goes for and if by some fluke they arent the same person

I joked about lynching my black co-worker once in front of our manager and we all laughed about it and he said, "that was pretty funny." I replied, "I try."

>coasting on past fame
>tweets constantly
>bitches about what he sees on TV
>intensely misogynistic
>likes WWE
>jokes about sexually assaulting women
>can't take any kind of criticism
>rarely gets anything done

He's presidential material!

Where did all of these SJW's come from? Under the fridge?

I was drugged and then shared between two men as a child. Your not being able to take a joke offends me more.

its all 1 person looking for (you)s

Is it bad that I've made similar jokes to my black boss, and she's laughed at it?

An an aside: having a sassy, black baptist lady as your boss ensures no small amount of amusement. If she has your back, it's even better, cuz she won't let corporate walk all over you. Cuz Jesus taught her otherwise.

Shit, i just gave him a buffet didn't i?

It's probably just bait, but I've heard there's something called lefty/pol/ and this might be it.

Who let you out of your safe space?

aaaaaand this is now an invasion from /pol/
someone get the mods. we have faggot stirring up trump shit on tg again

>Trust me, I'm telling the truth. I'm on the internet.

Reminder that Spoony could have just apologized for the rape joke and the whole thing would have been forgotten within a week
Instead he had a fucking paranoid meltdown on twitter, that did much more to tarnish his reputation than one edgy joke

what the fuck are you talking about? It's piss easy.

I feel it is just some dude that is trying to bait as hard as he can. Some people are taking it which is made obvious.

>Where did all of these SJW's come from?
A better upbringing than you had, it seems

yep

Yeah, no. He's got 60 pounds and 2 feet on me. If he smelled better and wasn't a creep he'd be hot. But also fuck him because I do worry he'd rape me because I know I couldn't stop him. so yeah, that's what we're left with. Now I wonder how this other women felt when someone actaully blatendly joked about rabing her.

We got tired of all your fagot ass jokes about people doing blantly terrible things. Oh guess what, some people dont like it when you do that. You can go back to your circle jerk in the next thread.

Trust me. its not.

I've been raped.

I think rape jokes are funny.

So I mean...

Trump is president and no matter how much you scream and cry it will never change a thing.

all this stupid bullshit about rape jokes.
you guys know he was doing fucking great until he got his $10,000 patreon benchmark and quit making content, right?

the rape joke firing didnt do shit other than sever him from the sinking ship that is TGWTG. every time I've spoken with a spoony ex-fan somewhere online, its always the same: "I love his stuff but he just doesnt make shit anymore, and lashed out at his own fans during streams, so I pulled my donations"

I don't make those kind of racy jokes unless I thought the person didn't have thick skin. Me making a joke about lynching your black, nigga ass means that I think you can take a joke and possibly find it funny.

..ok? I dont see how this really effects me?

Angry Joe is currently doing the same thing. Spoony 2.0 incoming.

Well yeah, I mean, I call next to ever girl at my work "Whore", and they all laugh with me.

Probably because I'm also their friend, and also would cease calling them 'whore' if they said it bugged them.

It just comes down to being chill, and maybe laying off if the person is having a hard day.

yup. spoony is losing his house and joe only has SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS IN HIS WALLET.

>We got tired of all your fagot ass jokes about people doing blantly terrible things. Oh guess what, some people dont like it when you do that. You can go back to your circle jerk in the next thread.
Go to bed Noah.

Agreed.

Nerds who never touched a woman are rape apologists who knew.

im so, laughing my ass off at you trying to throw guilt.

idk what that's suppose to mean.

But Catgirls are always appreciated. Even when they're potentially insults.

Who why you need to feel guilty?

Unless you're a nerd who has never touched a woman.

That stuff is just the truth. I'm sorry the truth hurts you so deeply.

>A rape victim is lying

Ooooooh, snap, user!

Basically. Not that hard to tell another person in private, "Hey user, what you said kind of bothered me and it mean a lot to me if you would avoid doing such and such." Unless if the other guy some sort of asshole, usually people who comply and stop.

you don't believe us? okay so you're part of promoting rape culture?

feministing.com/2013/08/05/victim-doubting-another-product-of-rape-culture/

Damn, she's hot.

The rape joke/twitter meltdown and the not making videos are both symptoms of the same disease: untreated mental illness

the twitter meltdownS, yes.

but rape jokes are not a signifier of mental health problems at all.

>t. rapist

no im laughing at you trying to guilt ANYONE over not thinking that the one rape joke someone made had anythign to do with their downfall that happened a good 3 to 4 years after it had blown over.

you're so desperate to feel morally superior to people... its fucking sad. also the people who are the first to jump to "lol virgin" are usually projecting.

You are trolls on Veeky Forums.

Trolls on Veeky Forums no less. Get your trash out of here. Feel free to keep up the act and reply. You'll get no more (You)s from me.

Calm down pajeet. Gang rapes aren't a hobby in civilized countries.

And you're definitely a virgin considering how defensive you are.

Pffft haha, someone found IA!

They are a troll. You got caught by the bait.

>projecting

Oh god...it's too late...you're a troll now too.

you notice me using these images? its not like im falling for the trap or something. im poking back because its funny.

>I don't like you, you say things that are contrary to what I want to believe, you are a troll

Ok. Whatever, my guy.

I hope you, personally, get raped.

Using tired old ass reaction images is a bastion of the mental deranged.

If anything it just makes me pity you because you're opinion is so worthless it can be summed up in five year old pictures made mostly by retarded NEETs.

Like, again, or in general?

I miss him. There is nothing to fill the counter monkey void.

ikr?

He had good stories. Even if he was a raging oldfag grognard at times.

Or, well, all the time