Look at this man. This legend. How would your character fare against him?

Look at this man. This legend. How would your character fare against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6A0rwG39Jzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd give him the stats of the archdruid from Volo's Guide, just so he can cast Foresight before going giant snake. Using that as a baseline...I'd say my level 7 fighter is screwed.

What's Riddle of Steel?

>Look at this man.
That i just found.

We bribe him with bitches

Btiches you say? For Thulsa Doom?

>Some asshole with shitty bangs who can talk shit, kills a woman, and then runs away when shit actually hits the fan

If you just don't listen to his nonsense, he's easy. All his power comes from his high Charisma, convincing others to go along with his shit. He's got some magic, sure, but it's minor stuff. He turned into a snake, and shot that snake arrow, but in a straight fight, he kept losing. He lost when Conan finally fought him at the end at the Mountain of Power, and his guys all lost when Conan jumped them at the ruins, killing off his top two goons. He's a demagogue, a bullshit artist. Cut through the bullshit, and all you've got is some chump with a head that's all too easy to cut off.

youtu.be/6A0rwG39Jzk

That's Vader, not Thulsa Doom.

Thulsa's all talk. Vader's all action.

ILL POP-UH YOU SO HARD!....STICK YOU IN SOME HOLE UP IN NIGGER TOWN!

DAMNIT, IM IN THE PRIME OF MY LIFE...!

>Level 14 Creation/Earth/Essence Warlock in Anima who just sacrificed his existence to seal the dragon pact with Manah Razz.
There's no answer as to why, but suddenly the air around Thulsa doom is Tarantula Hawk wasps, and the ground is covered in Bullet Ants.
This is after his dreams get invaded, and any knowledge he has is plundered, to be used at a later date for the good of the world.

I thought it was witches.

Shouldn't be a problem. Conan cut his head off 35 years ago.

I am playing a hot bitch

>Movie Thulsa Doom
He's fucked.

>Book Thulsa Doom
I'm fucked.

Is book Thulsa really THAT much more powerful?

Not as strong as Thoth-Amon. He's basically invulnerable to harm by Kull, though.

When I saw this film for the first time I was pretty convinced he was just an underling for the two dudes who took of their helmets before him, especially since he was the one to perform the execution of Arnolds mommy.

Does that make me a racist?

>Thulsa Doom
>17 posts and 5 images
>5 images
>wtf.xls
>Enter thread
>One bitch posted.
>Fucking one

This is when Veeky Forums finally died. Not with a bang, but with a dearth of bitches.

>What's Riddle of Steel?

A willpower of steel overcomes all

>his is when Veeky Forums finally died. Not with a bang, but with a dearth of bitches.
He said while not posting any bitches.
Veeky Forums is only dead if you let it die. Now quit whining and post bitches for Thulsa Doom!

Bitches for Thulsa Doom!

Bitches for Thulsa Doom!

Bitches for Thulsa Doom!

Bitches for Thulsa Doom!

FOR DOOM!

______________BITCHES!______________

Well. I mean I'd do fine if I had some bitches to offer. Which I do. So... here is your required offering of flesh, my lord Doom. It is of utmost value since it is stronger than steel. That it is more beautiful in this shape than the most finely crafted sword is also a benefit. The riddle of steel indeed. Also have some steel and snakes because I know you love that shit too.

BITCHES FOR DOOM!

Bitches for Thulsa Doom!

you know how this ends.

>James Earl Jones
We're all fucked.

That's no bitch, that's literally one of the Sorcerer Kings of Dark Sun, painted for a cover of Dungeon mag back in 3.5's heyday. If anything, Thulsa would be her bitch.

She doesn't understand the Riddle of Steel.