$100

icon delisted
xrb 100k sats
sky 0.1 btc
(srs)

PUT LINK ON THAT IMAGE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>there are actually people on Veeky Forums not holding any XRB

XRB is up $2 since this morning, doesnt seem like a great time to buy

Already in icon. Feel like I missed the boat on XRB. Any technical fags wanna give me an analysis of skycoin? I briefly looked over the subreddit and seems a lot of people don't really understand the coin/what its trying to do all too well. As such, I'm asking for a lengthy brainlet-tier description for someone who doesn't know anything technical about blockchain technology or DAGs. Many thanks if one of you autists gives an in depth response.

ICON
EOY: $10
Jan: $15
Feb: $20
Q1: delisted

Why do you think it will be delisted?

it's an illegal underground coin for buying drugs. we're all going to jail when the korean government finds out at the end of q1.

Look at the devs for skycoin. All basically anonymous which just screams scam coin

Stop spreading FUD

icon will be delisted

where do i buy drugs with icon?

>>I have no idea what am I talking about
Thx for nothing.

so i should get my ICX off the exchange asap then?

nice fud dude. Kr govt had tie up with icx.

Seems like someone missed the train. STAY POOR FAG

I predict BTC crashes to 8k sometime next week and all alts and shitcoins will be heavily discounted in the following month
Sucks to be me if I'm wrong but so far my TA on BTC has been spot on since it started plummeting 4 days ago

there are onion links on the /korean biz/

did you even read my post? i predicted it'll go up to at least $20. how is that fud? wtf...

Internet service providers are shit. NSA spying on everyone is shit.
Solution: Incentivize people to rebuild the internet, from the ground up. Fully open source hardware and software. Reward people for setting up nodes. Decentralize the internet. Everything encrypted and anonymous by design. Already shipping a working product. Team made up of og crypto investors and dark web enthusiasts. Fuck the deep state.

my TA says the same. post your chart

>>Q1 2018 delisted
Here is your GUD.
When I asked why, you pulled a boogeyman of drug dealing.
So Samsung got involved because they are too stupid to do research?
Universities are stupid too?
I mean c'mon bro, either you shilling or you are a brainlet who believes in some sort of anti drug propaganda.

Where the hell is the Korean biz? I need to know when bithumb is going to pump.

Jesus Christ is that Tao blocks is all about? I would have.m bought 10k if I knew the project had actual value.

>kings of 2018, not shitcoins.