1d4chan.org/wiki/Humanity_Fuck_Yeah
historyofmacedonia.org/MacedonianGreekConflict/conflict.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am slime.

I am Skeleton Jelly.

We all slime

SKELETON JELLY?
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!

Hey guys, what about a cyoa that we all work on? Like we all throw choices and the like at wild and reckless abandon, and then they all get sorted into order and "Balanced". Completely arbitrary number to limit choices based on how many their are total.
I'd assume text based since picture hunting for that would be fucking impossible.

Which Dead Author do you miss the most?

I miss Beri sometimes, even if his fans were awful.

Half of it will be little girl options.

Waifu OC?!!

This would be the single stupidest fucking thing these threads would have ever produced.
Let's fucking do it.
>I'd assume text based
>picture hunting for that would be fucking impossible
Don't you dare underestimate my abilities, user.
I can find a picture of almost anything.

Just a little longer...
It's coming.
Should be done within the hour.

Beri seemed like a really genuine person. There was legitimate criticism to be had of his writing, but I think people went overboard sometimes as a reaction to his fanbase. It's not like a fanbase is something you can control, so it wasn't his fault.

Yeeeeeeees!!!!

In the eyes of alien species, what would humans possess that make us cool? Some aliens have extra limbs, that's useful. Some can fly, unique cool and useful. What sets humans apart? Height?

What sets humans apart?
Dicks

You should probably skim some early archived HFY threads, before they got awful.

Read this: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Humanity_Fuck_Yeah

In short, we're a lot hardier than almost all life on earth. Beware, there's more bullshit in these threads than not, but some things have merit.

find me one sane man that would want to put that all together.
Text is easy.

>Alien dolphins
We're fucked.

Neat.

5 fingers on both hands
hundreds of complicated languages we can learn in months
feminine penises

Humans fuck yeah. Is that a system?
Thanks.
Wouldn't most advanced aliens have evolved five fingers?

I loved the stories about the aliens being the greatest cooks in existence. That was a fun and fresh take on the genre.

Fuck I can't find a sane guy in /cyoag/ ...

What kind of waifu would you like to see more of in the future?

Personally, tall tomboys.

I want to see waifus who spend less time talking about how much they love me, like I was a Persona MC. I already know that I'm awful so the waifus liking me breaks immersion.

Galkos. Copy the girl from "My first girlfriend is a gal"

There can never be enough tomboy choices
though I would prefer if they weren't into pegging
I want to have a pure, loving relationship with them.

Adoring pets. For loving , like any other pet, and not abuse.

Man, even months later you're still mad people didn't agree with you.

King taste.
Tell us more?

I'll do it.
If someone else handles the text, I can do the images.

Stoic Dandere girls and A.I. waifus.

historyofmacedonia.org/MacedonianGreekConflict/conflict.html

What am I mad about?

Humans are considered adorable and child-like by aliens, making them prone to trusting and protecting us.

The only downside is that it means there's a strong black market slave trade for humans.

>AI waifus
Did you like the Rook? I hoped you'd enjoy her, since I liked the failed author CYOA so much.

But if I'm making an alien waifu, presumably your waifu would see you as an equal, not as a child.

Some dude went on a big rant about how he didn't like Beri's characters and a couple people argued with him, saying they liked the characters. The dude flipped his shit and ranted for a thread and a half, getting increasing frustrated, angry, and hateful the more people disagreed with him. That's where this whole 'Beri's fans suck!' idea first came up, so I consider it likely that anyone bringing that up out of nowhere or generally harping on it is probably that guy.

> I liked the failed author CYOA
What the hell did I miss this week

I was there and I don't like beri's writing but I wasn't the only one. When I left and came back the shitposting was still going on.

You seem a little obsessed there buddy, let's just drop it since it really doesn't matter at this point anymore.

As a /ss/ child

Not the other guy, but I just had an idea: Pedophiles of other alien races find adult humans attractive, and are encouraged to pursue this kind of xenophilia as a way to keep them on the straight-and-narrow.

Well some people like getting doted on (look at how popular /ss/ is.) Anyway, I'm just describing to you a possible general attitude, it doesn't necessarily have to be how everyone feels. Some people hate puppies after all.

You're gross.

Not this week.

Cow tits with an intelligent, sarcastic personality. The mother thing gets old.

That's not true alien love though, just fetish shit.
It's a good fetish to be sure, but I'm not going to write fetishes all the same. Thanks for the idea though.

Ah, there we go, my suspicions are proven correct. I like when that happens.

Holy shit that's awful
Like, wow. That's impressively bad. You really outdid yourself user. Remember to give us guns so I can wipe clean this planet

Not necessarily. Tentacles &c.

Are you retarded? It's probably impossible to pick a more biased '''source'''. Ancient Macedonia has fuck all to do with fyrom. Insinuating Alexander isn't Greek (under modern definition) is insane revisionist propaganda.

There's nothing more obnoxious to me than the whole shtick of "the waifu is writing a letter describing herself, which gives you information about her and also highlights her forced stereotype personality ".

If you don't know how to write characters, than don't do this!!! If you're just going to make the waifu an archetype, you may as well not spend any time coming up with character specifics. Craft some believable and interesting characters, like that Cowboy CYOA, or the Horseman Kingdom one.

Never said it was a good idea.

I choose Rook yep, A.I. Waifus deserve love too.

I'm glad you liked it, I think, hopefully you never made a build for it haha.

rook was depressing :(

That's a shame. Beri's characters do suck. I guess that well's been poisoned though...

Cowboy was absolute shit, stop advertising and posting your verbal diarrhea.

she was my waifu

I saw that one already. I've never been more disgusted by a mystery box, begging us to make content for him.

Sneak.

Three exclamation marks are the sure sign of an insane mind.

Cowboy is one of the best CYOAs made for these threads. It's able to inspire a mental adventure better than 90% of the shit people pump out, and it's all about writing and originality.

>taking anyone seriously when they use three fucking exclamation marks

Oh, if we're talking waifus, I think humans being determined would be the best fit. Even if we're weak, not that smart or educated (at least on the whole) and regularly fuck each other over (and ourselves), we're pretty damn tenacious.

>If you don't know how to write characters, than don't do this!!!
Very good merit in this post, user.

Alexander was definitely not a modern Greek. You are thinking of whether or not Alexander was an ancient Hellenic.

It means I have passion
I don't want to hear your schlock, you do the exactly thing I'm talking about with your CYOAs. You're a nice person and I don't want you to feel bad though.

I was saying Greek under the modern definition, not modern Greek.
Also, Hellenic means Greek, ya doofus.

>SDA
>nice person

But then, who would want a pathetic weak willed alien waifu?

He has a point though resident shitposter. There are lots of people in this world and lots of ways of writing a realistic character, but everyone shares one characteristic and that's being self-interested.

People introduce the best parts of themselves and try to cast a shade over their faults and errors. If somebody said "I love and want to suck your cock" on the first meeting I'd start looking for the hidden camera, but in CYOAs that sort of writing is almost standard.

The worst I can think of is the fairy CYOA where you had girls saying they're super duper honest and hardworking, but it's far from being the only one to commit the ultimate sin of bad character writing.

I was also the user asking you (I think) for design advice since I genuinely do want to improve. Hopefully the layout wasn't too much of an eyesore.
Please imagine a happy ending for all of them.
Cute!

He's always been nice to me and has given me advice to make my cyoas better.

>It means I have passion
>You're a nice person
Literally what the fuck am I reading?

>It means I have passion
It means you're a fucking moron who managed to fail high school.

I agree (though your presentation is somewhat lacking.)
It's pretty insane that bullet point style waifus often have more information than 300 word waifu descriptions.

Did she die?

I'm game, what's the central theme going to be? Should we just mash a bunch of worlds together?

Go hog wild mah niggas. Write the shit you want., If it's good shit people do it too. Git out there and conquer the threads!

>He

A lonely, chubby girl who eats to ease her pain. When you get together she makes it her mission to lose weight, and this will go a lot better if you help her out. When she reaches a normal weight and becomes more confident she starts acting and dressing in a more feminine manner. She becomes extremely happy because you gave her a chance and helped her, and she almost becomes addicted to pleasing you. Though she is more confident with her body she still retains some shyness and insecurity during naked, sexy times.

>stronk waifu that got traumatized by [tragic event in her past], needs your help to keep going
that's my fetish

I have never been good at words, but it frustrates me as to why people would do this. A waste of time, and for boring bad characters too!
This is what I do! First CYOA out, and expansion for it soon, and second CYOA is going to be a big one, pastebin being written now. It will be good.
Nothing I said does not make sense.

Don't pick on her, meanie.

... are you fatposter trying to self-insert?

>Hellenic means Greek
lol no

The modern definition of Greek deals with modern Greece. I won't bother responding to you anymore.

You do understand what bullet points are for, right?
They're for telling the essentials in as few words as possible. The writing is as direct as possible. There's nothing to wonder about.

>take power tier 2 and love tier 3
>strip down your soulmate and writer "omnipotent" on her buttcheek with sharpie
>profit forever and ever