Holding a big game tournament in a restaurant during business hours

>Holding a big game tournament in a restaurant during business hours

Do people really do this?

Are all Hooter's waitresses this hideous?

Seriously, the only one of those that is remotely presentable is Madame Hamster Cheeks, and that's just because she does not have that horrible-looking overdone tan; her face still looks like a pancake.

If Hooters cooks their food like they cook their women, it must be dry asf.

I don't know about whole tournaments but I do know an autist that has absolute zero social shame. He keeps trying to goad myself or others into playing a game of Magic with him over the table when we're at diners. We can't exclude him from the group because of reasons that are too long to list here.

I know fa/tg/it's are an easy target for making fun of their virginity, but damn son do you sound like the saltiest bastard ever. Not a single one of them would probably ever even give you the time of day.

I don't disagree with you but you can't assume a lot of him either.

We have a tradition where after FNM ends at 11:00 we go to the 24-hour McDonald's up the street and play Commander until 6AM in the morning.

Of course, we're a college town, and it's a McDonald's, so it's probably a lot more excusable.

yeah we have 40k tournaments in bars
hell they just had a national tournament or something for some Age of Kings (?) game there last week

Just depends locally man. Places like Hooters and Twin Peaks get who they can from the local area. Smaller towns cant be as choosey

theres a cute scene girl who works at twin peaks here

>one of these girls are not like the other

>tfw gay bf takes you do hooters
Does he want me to cuck him? He can't actually like the wings that much can he?

Probably hoping he can give you an appetite, then take you home and get you fed.

God bless scene girls. If only there were more of them. I can't get enough of their dyed hair and makeup.

Kinda like here too. The MTG guys play sometimes at the food plaza in our city mall and at an Veeky Forumsesque snack shop or something.

>implying he aint BI

Tournaments no, but my group used to meet at our local pizza joint every week in high school. Mostly to pregame and bullshit, but we did play there quite a few times

We did fuck after. So this could be truth.
He claims girls are icky. Maybe I'll try and push for a threesome.

Disgusting.

Naw. The wings were actually okayish.

I suspect that the feeling would be mutual.

Don't know what he means by pancake face though. On the other hand her smile is the most obviously faked so lying probably doesn't come as easy to her as the others, so that's a plus.

You're the only hideous one in the thread.

>On the other hand her smile is the most obviously faked

Wow you need to get out more often. Some people just have garbage smiles.

>Do people really do this?
There was a pretty cool pizza place near my home that used to host MtG tourneys. The manager of the pizza place was actually a player himself, and frequented the LGS down the street. His place was also pretty nice and chill... much nicer than your usual Hooters, that's for sure.

>you can't get it so you can't criticize it!

It's always "was" and never "is" with anything so cool is it?

>I have unreasonable standards of beauty.

Wait..so do you eat while you play?

Hooters waitress appearance standards are determined by the manager of the restaurant.

I've seen several other Hooters or Twin Peaks where all of the waitresses have hideous neon orange fake tans because the manager insists on all waitresses being tanned, regardless of how bad it would look.

Aeons ago a local diner was hosting MtG gatherups. Nowadays it's a Mexican restaurant and I had to give up the cardboard crack.

>all of the waitresses have hideous neon orange fake tans

Tfw ywn bury your face in Donald Trump's titties while munching on a plate of passable hotwings.

What?

Everything cool or enjoyable is in the past. As in finished.

No it's not.

I think pancake face means that their faces are totally caked in makeup.

second from the left is a real qt 3.14

Quiet and irrational?
...Perfect

What kind of /a/ bullshit are you spouting?

>tfw have Terminator levels of creepy garbage smile.

>facebook tier normie responses (wow you're ugly/have high standards of beauty/you must go to parties a lot)
>no one ranking the girls
>no waifu wars
>no one posting their legs, the real reason why girls are hired at hooters
What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? Enough of this nu-male white knight faggotry.
2 > 4 > 3 > 6 >1 > 5
2 would be legit wife material if she didn't work in hooters. 4 would be the prime pick without the fake tan. 3 is like 35 and a senior waitress, but she can still get the dick. 6 is an amazonian butterface.1 has got a retarded right eye that's like 45 degrees and looks dumb, but she probably has enough sense to make sure everything else is on point. 5 got a serious case of Vegeta head and is overcooked. Would probably send back to the chef

I want your friends. All of the groups at my LGS are high-school age. They're fine to play with, but it would be awkward all around to spend time with them outside of the shop.

>Orange
>White
>Orange
>Orange
>Orange
>Orange

Yeah, it's pretty casual thing.
Serious gamers hold it outside of business hours.
And the true hardcore gamers do it without the staff knowing.

number 5 is Chocolate rather than Orange

he's somehow confusing 3.14 with π

>And the true hardcore gamers do it without the staff knowing.

What? Why the fuck would you ever do that? If you make it a regular thing then you might be able to convince them for discounted food.

Well, I imagine it wouldn't work too well in a country where you may get shot on sight for breaking in...

>Hey, if we learned anything from the Full Monty, it's that in a tough economy ugly people strip for money.

>2 > 4
Good taste user.

I'd probably swap 5 and 6.

>What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? Enough of this nu-male white knight faggotry.

Are you new to Veeky Forums? What the fuck is this alternate history you are trying to come up with?

Why would they get better looking?

What?

Because more people are desperate for money.

You're supposed to look at their 'hooters' dumbass.

i ate one of those and got sick of the taste after the first slice

Pretty women fall on hard times and use their beauty to make money with their bodies.

Prostitution becomes much more competitive when times are tough. As a result, prices go down, and chicks get hotter.

True, but keyboards also become more confusing to use.

But they're not big enough to care about

no

4 >>> 1 > 2 > having to down a shit ton of alcohol

>1 has got a retarded right eye that's like 45 degrees and looks dumb
I think that's mostly an optical illusion / weird angle. If it's not, then I'd have to reevaluate my ranking.

see

>their knees are too sharp, would not bang
im not saying they are 10/10 most beautys ever, but i think you need to understand what the word hideous means

You need to remember that these are girls who are specifically supposed to be hot, and people are judging them on that basis. And also on the basis of those terrible tans.

remember

I know of one person in the british Blood Bowl community who has held BB Tournaments in a Strip Club, well, during the day anyway.

He called it competition: "Strip Ball" apparently.

Heh, awesome.

Noice.

depends on the setting

I still think you should be able to eat them.

Yes it is, . Just look at those trips of truth.

t. Wizard

user from here. Yeah, unfortunately, the pizza place closed a few years after I moved away apparently. Also unfortunately, the LGS down the street from it also closed a couple of years after that. Made me sad when my friend told me: the LGS was comfy with a lot of cool regulars, and the pizza place really was pretty good, as far as the pizza went.

But then again, it's kinda par for the course in my hometown: a lot of the smaller mom-and-pop/locally owned places are closing and being bought out by non-local real estate speculators. Shit sucks. Sad to say, but I'm glad I got out when I did.

Bruh, you're supposed to single out one of the waitresses and when you fuck her you're supposed to zero in on a reasonable feature.

One time, there was this real hambeast at a Denny's, but me and my friends had just been trapped at 29 palms for two months with zero available women, so the fact she had a vagina meant that all of us were trying to bang her. I eventually won the prize and we fucked in the bathroom, but she was so fat and ugly I could barely keep it up, so I pulled my shit together and just focused on her tits, which were at least passable.

Marry
Fuck
Kill

2, 1, 5

So we're supposed to have casual, anonymous sex with women that we find unappealing, just because that's what we're "supposed" to do? Why?

>Marry
>Fuck
>Kill
4, 4, and weirdly, also 4

Your swimmers demand release.
They crave the embrace of a woman.
By refusing them, you are a tyrant.

2>4>3>1>5>6

I've gone to a couple /v/ tournies at local bars and b&gs, but never a franchise.

They're hired based on their t&a, not their face.

Over here Commander players are generally undesirable at LGS (they're not horrid That Guy/r9k kind of people, they just don't buy absolutely anything and refuse to play tournaments of any kind even if they're free and have store-gifted prize support), so I've had to follow them into Domino's, Burger King, Coffee shops and food courts to have anyone to play Commander with.

How I wish Queen Marchesa, Karlov and Saskia were Legacy-viable.

Higher status people are willing to fuck for money when cash is sparse and morals are sparser. That's why Ukranian prostitutes are head and shoulders higher quality than anywhere else. They're legit normal farm-girls and college students, not just the dredges of coke-rotten society that streetwalk in america.

2, 4, 5

If you were an above-average looking girl why would you want to work there anyway ? Plenty of places would want to hire you as a waitress.

Can you order a waitress at hooters?

Maybe they were hired for their waitring?waitressing? skills, you pig.

What kind of skills are those ?

ive played in several restaurants and one bar here in houston is a meetup place for edh. its fun but some people overdo the booze or get too involved in the game to have a good time. its fun overall tho.
this is a lie, i eat at hooters pretty regularly because their naked wings and seafood snacks are good. the waitreses are not the apeal at all desu. arround here there is 4 i frequent and they are full of chunky, too tanned, hipster, flat chested, big booty(not my preference) idk. ive never found them atractive. No to mention rude in one if the establishments. i had to ask one of them to whipe the table becauer i almost put my phone down on some sticky sauce and she thought i was asking her in order to have her lean over the table. I was with my 9/10 wife.

Being able to deal with disgusting neckbeards drooling all over them while balancing three plates full of overpriced appetizers.

While not a 'big tournament' per se, there's a group that hosts a game thing at a fucking Chipotle near here every Sunday.
I don't get it. I really don't.

You mean... One of them has tits without silicone?!? Unpossible!

I don't think a woman working at hooters could afford implants