ODN App release 95% broken

>cant even send and receive messages
>all features dont work
>no new exchanges
>dumped to below 50 cents

Thanks dev team. You really hit a homerun with this one, down 50% from ATH on release day with a broken shit product

These bags will never get lighter

I've never been more comfy as a nocoiner, feel kinda sorry for all the people that bought into the meme.

Enough!! This is blasphemy!

are you fucking surprised? what a shit show.

>cant even send and receive messages
Works me for?

Biggest piece of shit on the market.

Sagescam hasn't done anything with marketing and waits for completed project. Devs release product except its 10% complete.

What a fucking waste of time and money sitting in this shit

>NEO only has 2 devs and one Dong Fei is addicted to Coaine
>Monero will never rise above $20 because the devs hate money and dump every time it rises
>Ethereum is a Russian ponzi scheme by an anorexic bitcoin reject
>Dash is a premined scam
>Verge is just the Darth Vader version of doge and wraith will never come out so it won't moon
>litecoin is a pump and dump that will never reach its fiat ATH of three dollars
>ripple is a centralized banker scam and the devs dump a billion every year so it'll never reach $1

Oh Veeky Forums

I decompiled the app, all the code is unprotected and on the streets now. LOL.

proof that this is just some dev's side project and everyone else involved is either a brainlet or is not doing anything for marketing

>Fregmant

>look mum, I'm a hacker!

the difference is that those coins get stuff done and have huge partnerships. odn however...

the messaging works fine. saying it doesn't is just FUD rumors.

Wow, you're telling me an open beta has issues?

*Breaths In*

Gasp.

no it doesnt. I tried adding 7 people and i got that their id is non existant even though the code input was correct.

Lol. Yeah and this nigga was all in ODN, preaching everyday.

Even this nigga knows this project is shit. What a waste of time it has been for the past 3 months

>>cant even send and receive messages

huh? messages work...

look at all this FUD...

Pathetic

>meanwhile, as minnows dump the odn whales grow stronger, waiting for the inevitable binance release.

R A I B L O C K S

HwWUqXbNSJ

nigger spotted

WTF, this is fake right?
ScottP is still in this ride right?

Please don't tell me he gave up, fucking weak hands ruining my christmas man wow I can barely believe it he was so into this coin he believed it just like we all do wtf.....

Chill dude, he just sold the news to rebuy. There is no one actually dropping bags, it's just discord members dumping on each other to accumulate. If you're genuinely worried ask him in the discord.

>46
to be fair, dash is a premined scam

Look at ZCoin. Asian Dash with better privacy and better masternodes

need to cut my loses. what u guys think about qsp?

yes sell odn, good goy

I think you should literally wait 2-3 days for the team to tell you that they've applied to exchanges. Once that gets out you'll have to buy in higher the moment discord and whale groups find out

buy high sell low

What is a beta? I think the real focus is on if they'll fix it or not.