what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2644161.0
youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0
sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what the fuck is going on
Semi-annual pump and dump. Welcome to crypto!

Deluded dogies

Time to cash out

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2644161.0

>a fucking meme coin has a 1 billion dollar marketcap

gee, this crypto game is certainly going to last.

>cash out $2k PayPal
>”So user, how did you get that cash?”
>”virtual dog money”

it's more functional and stable than bitcoin and people realize that

>this justifies a billion dollar market cap

soon
thanks satan

>DOGE to PayPal

HOW

only retards would hate on doge. it's unironically the best coin in the market.

>Internet dog coin with no actual use other than funny memes is worth gambias GBD

I wonder how this will end guys

Can I buy dogecoin instantly with usd on gdax?

is bitflur going to be legit?

Please help a brainlet

It’s legit but idk how much I should withdraw

pic related, midget cash

>$140
what’s wrong with you?
I won’t even get out of bed for that amount

Chuck E. Cheese tokens are the real bitcoins

I just got my student loan disbursement for Winter. Should I go all in on Doge?

I've been stacking up. Once exchanges list it it will blow to jupiter.

don't buy on peak

DogecoinDark already reached 2 billion

Arf

A fucking dogecoin fork with no purpose has almost 3 billion

i'm gonna buy the next dip senpai but that means i have to part with either some monero or skycoin :'(

people still DOESN'T believe in memes after...
>bitcoin memed into 200b marketcap
>memed trump into the most powerful office in the world
why wouldn't you want the best meme coin in the market in your portfolio?

sooooooo..... doge double topped at 77 sats and has been crashing pretty hard ever since

its the annual pump over or what? should I dump all my doge?

Zoom out

>implying it will only go up and never hit a top and crash back to 20 sats until next years pump

this shit reminds me of early bitcoin days
>crypto is just a meme
>btc will never reach $1.00

I hate to say it, but your image is true. Dark times, but pepe is still there for me.

I'm wondering if the fact that it's gone up so much in terms of USD affects its pumpability in BTC.

It does justify a race car and an Olympic bobsledding team. Why so negative, the year of the doge approaches!

USD's a shitcoin that only exists for arbitrage. All trends, supports, and resistances are based on the Dino count, for better or worse.

The old models are obsolete. Consider the normie gold rush starting after the holidays. Right now, a lot of exchanges and coin sellers have stopped registrations because they got flooded with new users. Once these floodgates open, expect some meme coins to rise just because it's "le funny internet monies".

how many dogecoin do I need to "make it"

ive been holding for a while

+100k

I'm all in and been all in. Memecoin is the best coin on this meme market

Who else here thinks DOGE will skyrocket to $1.00 by the end of March or so?

I'm going to hold this baby hard as fuck and transfer more of my assets into it. Can't wait to have 10,000,000 DOGE turn into $10,000,000.

seriously though. transferring ltc and btc are a fucking hassle, so i convert to doge and sell on arrival, lately with a nice profit in addition. can't abroge the doge. my lucky coin since 2014?

i think it can realistically hit 150 sat at by chinese new year. 1$ is fucking dreaming.

Wait till chancoin gets some money into it. It even has a white paper.

>DOGE finally becomes worth something after all these years of being a joke
>when millions of Redditors suddenly become millionaires
>half of them lost their wallets because lol
>waves of mass suicides

>peak
Erm we've only just launched. Doge creeps up for weeks.

It's dipped from 77 sats

>Doesn't test exchanges with small amounts to verify authenticity
This is why you're poor.

One dollar in 2 years easy

>dat pic

good doge!

>implying there's any justification for pretty much any shitcoin market cap

Doge is far more legit than pretty much any other top 50 coin with their bullshit vaporware tech, or a network no one would ever use, or a use case which is outright retarded. Doge is cheap, fast, and liquid making it great for transactions as well as being older than most shitcoins with a long history and dedicated userbase.

If you didnt buy doge sub 20 sats you're a fucking loser.

>what the fuck is going on
A shitcoin based on a normalfag meme is now worth 1 billion dollars. Are we at the top of the bubble yet?

1 billion out of a total market cap of what 650 billion? It's tiny

it's christmas... do you want your kids to be able to afford a real college education?
kids love doge... it's christmas time..
dump all that you have into doge.

Dude I've been all in since March 2014
Comfy is an understatement

trying to prevent suicide by mentioning COSS to you before it's 10x.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

No

ITS GOING DOWN

zoom out (year of the doge)

This ain't no pnd.
Hodl for next yeae

STFU faggot Im accumulating

HOWLDOGE HOWLD HOWLDOGE

Big institutions are just buying the top 100

>Capable of 9 times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a 10 minute period.

>Capable of 2 times more transactions as Litecoin in a 2 1/2 minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Doge in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant. Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transaction capabilities. Doge does this best.

>Faster confirmation times. Bitcoin has a block every 10 minutes, Litecoin has a block every 2 1/2 minutes, while Doge has a block every. single. minute. We blow the other coins away when it comes to confirmation times. This way you can get on with your business in this fast paced world and not be sitting around waiting for confirmations like you would with other coins. Again, Doge does this best.

>Blocks are not full. We have plenty of room to grow. We are in a very good position to watch Bitcoin and Litecoin work out the scaling issue, I consider Bitcoin and Litecoin our testing grounds.

>The faster block time of Doge reduces the risk of double spending attacks.

>A dev team that has focused on keeping a stable, well working coin. Not always looking for the newest bells and whistles that will pump a coin. But instead keeping the coin as stable and as fine tuned as possible. Rest assured that Doge is always going to work, and work well.

>Longevity. Doge has been around for many years and is well established. With a huge community backing it.

>Liquidity. You can sell 10's of thousands of dollars worth of doge and not crash the market. Maintains value. Doge coins liquidity is steadily increasing.

>The speed, liquidity and value of Doge is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.

>It's primary function is to be a digital currency. And this function it does well, arguably better then any coin out there.

>It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).

Anyone here remember how DOGE started as a /g/ and Veeky Forums crossboard pump and dump?

Tl;dr:
Undervalued as fuck

where to buy doge?

Basically on every exchange. From Jan 1st they just announced it will be on binance as well

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets

thanks

i pretty much only use binance so i'll make a buy on the 1st