Missing all the moon missions

So yeah, I will deposit some fiat in the next two days

>missed the XVG pnd moon mission
>missed the REQ moon mission
>missed the SALT moon mission
>missed the Skycoin moon mission

Shill me on the next moon mission that has an ACTUAL product

HODLING XRB / ETH / MYST and Etheremon (>lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Salt hasn't mooned yet you stupid nigger. Easily will go to +25$

Etheremon will unironically be the best financial investment you've made of anything in crypto, no joke.

Get in Gnosis you idiot.

Same. Visiting family has been extremely costly.

Siacoin is next!!

you're going to miss SUB & HST as well. normies will love those 2

McAfee might pump slimcoin (SLM) as being most innovative, get in while possible.

this
SALT still has huge potential

Sia already mooned. Give up and stop following crypto signals after they've already moved 100%

Buy ECA instead, it's gonna be the next verge, 100 can buy you 200,000+ ECA

Electra coin is also gonna do a rebranding by the end of this week along with more listings.

This will moon soon, get in or miss out. It's only listed on one shit tier underground exchange: coinsmarkets.com/

>SUB
Fuck I'd been watching that at 4K but it didn't really move at all, then all of a sudden it goes to 9K today.

Clearly a pump and dump, but its still holding at around 7.6K

ICX my dude easy x3 for sure.

Beyond that well, do your research and see if you’re holding, doesn’t matter how hard some want to fudd, this will reach 15-20 out of pure hype partnerships and specially for being Korean and when it hits the Korean exchanges it will explode.

SNC

Q1 2018 :)

ICX's market cap is too high, it's not going to go 3x easily any time soon.
It'll probably crash and then recover 3x

hey man no need for the racial slurs, that's very rude of you, sell your SALT right now I don't want to hold the same coin as you.

>ICX's market cap is too high
too high for what?

Check lowsat and/or Cryptopia coins - MSP, DOT, MINT, many more. Basically, do your own research and find products with upcoming releases etc

Skycoin is still cheap buddy

>don't miss ICX
>don't miss XMR

Plenty moons left for all of us. We all gonna make it.

Hive.

NXT but you may have missed at this point, I don't know what's the last day for the ignis thing.