Vechain liars?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?context=3

did these guys lie about vitalik being connected to them in some way either as an advisor or investor? Thats some shady shit if its true and some sources i've seen online point to it being the case possibly

I would be wary about investing into them if this is the kind of thing the company does - not to mention ive seen plenty of youtube shills backing it as well recently

Other urls found in this thread:

fenbushi.vc/index_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do I sell?

desu I was interested in investing more (I already hold a small % of my portfolio in VEN), but after reading about this its starting to reek a bit, if you go to fenbushi.vc/index_en.html and look at the team section they still have him listed there as a 'partner' despite him publically denying any affiliation or even knowledge of the product

Look for the shipchain ICO. Much better than this crap.

The way I understand it Vitalik is nominally on the funbashi venture capital team. (Gets paid to add legitimacy but isn't actually involved) and funbashi is connected to VEchain.

I think I'm done with chink coins. Sold my NEO. Going to sell my TRON as soon as I can. I just don't think these are honest people.

A chinaman will smash an infant on the sidewalk for $10

did you see the first link I posted, its Vitalik's official reddit account, don't you think he would acknowledge that to some degree?

who cares about fucking funbashi? saged

Yeah I know. As soon as a coin gains 10% these cheap fucks through up sell walls bigger than the great wall of china.

They also lied about having a national partnership with China, Waltonchain has multiple partnerships but not on a national level yet, Wabi even came out and mocked Vechain

Yeah I've already seen the post before this thread. Vitalik is probably paid to be on hundreds of chink teams.

Jesus christ. I'm out.

At least I didn't make any losses with this yet.

Looks like the walton/wabi cuckforce is back in full FUD mode. Keep holding your shitcoins, Vechain is mooning soon and leaving you poor fucks behind in biztard land.

I created this thread and I hold Vechain, just trying to understand this situation more fully

Just sold my Ven. Thanks for the heads up OP.

wow i almost bought at 1.50. Ill probably buy the huge dip thats going to come with this news

>chinks
>lying
What else is new lads?

Ahaha

How I view the situation is that Vitalik is part of the VC group but is not actively doing anything for them rn. Vechain construed their funding from the VC as getting funding from Vitalik too which as we know is not the case. I think this happened with TenX too.

So it's a more of a misunderstanding than anything. However, the fact that there is a fake vitalik account on facebook promothing this coin raises suspicions.

the chinese have barely any culture to counter lying, they think it's all good until caught