6 figures club only thread

6 figures club only thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get yourself securely into 6 digits before you start glory sprenning. A 2% dip and you're out. In this game the volatility could put you to 60k in no time. Unless that's 100k worth of ETH or Ripple, in which case, nicely done.

$ELF $WTC $NAS $XLM $QASH

Only people that aren’t in 6 figures are the wave of newfags and normies that joined us in December.

This isn’t impressive anymore user

oh yeah and $TRX

Been here since june

why ELF senpai?

Installed today.

Kinda buggy but i like it. Can track my alts better

Wish i bought more enigma

All in baby

I got on xvg at 5 sats

LARPing faggots

Whats this

im a larping faggot

I'm almost there. Give me another month or two. Or day if I jump on the right moon mission

My fucking GAINZ nigga

Iota?

>Not even 1 TRX

BTC/ETH/XMR/OMG/XRB

What was your initial investment and how do you pick out good shit coins? Are you day trading or holding?

Jesus loves you user

I just wanna retire, goddamnit. Someone please kill me

Same boat. Retirement asap pls.

Wtf are you still doing here mofo

Damn, those are some brutal dips. How much % BTC?

Goddamn man, if I had a third of that I'd sell it all, and no one would hear from me again.

1m 2018 pls?

I think its either classic case of greed fucked me over or dumb money and he’s simply overwhelmed

I tried so hard
and got so far

I use this app and blockfolio, bitrift always values coins 25% more than blockfolio for whatever reason.

why not just go all in on a promising coin for a 2-3x return in a month or two
and afterwards just retire man

I truly want the best for you, user

Ayy I'm the dev of Bitrift. It's cuz it's using aggregated by default, which includes Korean exchanges which often have higher prices. You can choose a specific exchange if you want to, my prices are coming mostly from Bitfinex.

Solid work mate
>post your portfolio

Would you help me build SPA for 0.3 ?

where do u buy enigma?

What is SPA?

Tell me about your journey user

I have $700 total portfolio valuation right now how long to get to 5 figures

Vehicles?

post portfolio?

Shit boi thanks, didn't know that. I think the problem was by BTC to USD was by aggregation, I set it to GDAX and now the discrepancy is super small.

Ty for making like the best portfolio app friendo.

Currently at 50k right now
just went all in on CND going to go to the 6 figures mark soon

u r is boring portfolia. see here. I will make it before you. screen cap this. those 4btc also I move to WAN when hit exchange

Thanks! It's still pretty new, so there's probably a lot of bugs. But I'll be working on it and adding new features like alerts after the holidays.

Been in the game since 2015 and got into eth back at $5 a coin. I uninstalled my blockfolio awhile ago cause I got addicted to checking the gains. Looking forward to breaking 7 figures next year. Missed a lot of moons that would have put me over the top... Oh well

And here's the portfolio. It's not fully up to date since I traded a small amount of btc for some xrp a short time ago.

Other than the widgets, what differences do you have vs. Blockfolio?

Merry Xmas. Most of us will be rich!

Where do you guys find the memecoins that somehow manage 10x gains weekly? is it worth putting like $10-50 in every coin worth under a cent that hasnt had a huge pump in its past yet?

What app?

coin.fyi webapp

>$ELF

My man.

I dunno, not too much yet. Customizable conversions, you can specify and easily switch between fiat currencies, or view your portfolio value/graph in any cryptocurrency. Not that that's too useful. You can see the market cap and graphs extending back further than when you added your holdings. The graphs still need lots of work tho and more historic data. Any suggestions on things you'd like to see?

CRISPY CRISPS
R
I
S
P
Y

C
R
I
S
P
S

One suggestion I have is to have like, a ranking system for conversions? Like have your portfolio all binance if possible. If you have coins not on binance, then it goes to bittrex and so on. Just a customizable list.

You underestimate how things work at that point. It's hard to accumulate a single coin when you're moving that much money. Without a really good strat, it forces a moon.

The only thing I find lacking in blockfolio is portfolio gain/loss that exists outside the graph. Also, it would be great if it gave stats based on purchase date and not when added into blockfolio.

Ie. I have coins since last year, but the chart only graphs from when I started using it.

Despite all that, strong work and best of luck with your project!

Also, Something that I find interesting that you could toy around with is gamification of portfolios. I forget the site, but they have public portfolios so you can see what other people's holds/gains are. You can do this in a large public scale or smaller like fantasy leagues

You're almost there user, don't give up hope. A couple moon missions and you're set for life

You might be a millionaire before end of Q1 2018. I'm in with CND as well

Thanks senpai
We're all gonna make it

Well I hope you got out of xvg

trying to prevent suicide by mentioning COSS to you before it's 10x.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

Sitting at 250K right now but my largest bag is XTZ. Early drop out from 2014 then got back in early last spring.

Breathing in a fucking paper bag daily because I was in the top 7% of contributors for the ICO. Only thing keeping me from committing sudoku is occasionally talking to Arthur who said they are hardening the network. Make it or break it in Q1.

Playing with the big boys now.

you are fucking stupid mate

why the fuck are u playing it safe then with shit like btc ltc eth ripple. no balls?

Haha bro you can’t be reacting to every piece of fud out there! I’ll be just fine

Portfolio?

Looks like larping to me

Eth ltc btc rep gnt omg

Made a bunch off zrx ico and dnt

>no balls?
Yes senpai desu, it's taking all I've got to not pull out and put what I've got into stocks and bonds. I'd rather take slow gains and retire in 5 years than risk blowing it all and retiring in 20

It's me, shit is volatile as fuck.

Very nice. What is your outlook on the Stratis price action over the next few months?

Up till around 180-240k Satoshi over the next quater and the we will see. I'm not a very active trader.

Neither am I, tend to over think it. Better at researching on long term holds but most people get an idea of the price action on their holds. Appreciate the insight.

bet none of you newfags were around for the ETH ico

Fuck you cock sucker meme boy

>kept a fake larpfolio for 8 months to lie on biz

OK user

My opinion should mean very little to you. Do your own research and act according to it. If you develope the skill then you will make it. Maybe not with this asset class, but there will be asset class and a moon, and you will be ready.

Thanks user