Going to finally sell my bags. this shit is so useless, no coinbase, shit team with false promises...

Going to finally sell my bags. this shit is so useless, no coinbase, shit team with false promises, not going to miss this. cya

>OP next month

sold half mine for ICX

Lol
Pretty sure it will be next on coinbase. What do you think price will go on listing day. I think $3 -$7

looking forward to the pink wojak threads in Q1 2018, OP, make sure to screencap your own thread

HODL til Jan 18

Can I stick dick in butt for Ripple?

7$ lmfao it only needs to have a high market cap than Bitcoin.

op why are you trying to lower ripple's price with a Veeky Forums thread

ripple is really helpful for transfering money around instead of waiting forever to pay half your transfer in fees with bitcoin. Ripple is one of the few cryptos that I actually use for something.

how about you post why instead of being a gigantic faggot

Im talking about the big pump the day it's added to coinbase. How high do you guys think it will go? I think $3 for sure. But i think it could fomo in the direction of $5 and for sure come back down to $2.50 area

you say it will be added to coin base but don't post anything to support it. Fucking biz sometimes

OP can u calm the fuck down
look at this chart
and tell me "history does not repeat itself"

Healthy as fuck growth

>muh murketgapz
>what's a currency that's not based on interest rates?

Normies fuck off REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol there is no proof. I bet fucking xrp stay at the 1.50 mark well into 2018. then rise in springtime...ada may be at 200$ at that point

Coinbase coming Jan 18

Holidng 5k XRP

Shit's going to be my retirement fund and way to lamboland

The proof is all around, the proof is in everything, open your eyes. i can feel it i can taste it, i can sense it.

Lol ada at $200 with a 30 billion dollar total supply. Good luck idiot.

Pump and Dump. 20% swings for 10% gains every week. That is the purpose of the XRP asset. Love it like a whore.

>tfw only 300 xrp at 12c

I wish I had invested more than $50 in crypto. The whole thing just seemed like a bubble so I only dipped my toes in. Might buy another 200 xrp incase it does get listed on coinbase.

Probably 2$

x2 is meh there are better options right now

If 5k XRP getting you to lamboland I'm going to be shitting in gold toilets and wiping my ass with 100s, sitting on 39k XRP

I hate how people are getting in the habit of trying to hype something they invested in but forget that most hype is off of logic and actual source material.

I hold a good amount of xrp, but coinbase said it doesn't fit their framework... would be nice. But who needs coinbase, when banks are the ones buying in?

I can imagine Ripple being the next on Coinbase

Pay attention to South Korean financial news, not coinbase.

this actually makes sense

That pretty close to the point of my post... besides, fuck coinbase.. insider trading and prepping the IRS bull

>ripple

lol

>Someone besides anime image board posters know about my coin. It must be a shit coin now.