How often do you think about killing yourself?

How often do you think about killing yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When ever i get down, I kill someone from my list, then i feel better.

Three times.

Twice when I was being bullied as a kid
Once when I had an anal fissure after diarrhea acid for months.

Once in my life, than I grew up and figured out that killing yourself is selfish and ridiclous at my stage of life

>at my stage of life

What if you have terminal cancer?

You kill your self.
You go talk to God for an interview in which you view and discuss everything that happened in your life.

Gods first words (pick one):

>A: You had a hard life. I would have also killed myself.
>B. While I understand why you did what you did I think you could have done better.
>C. You pussy.

there is still hope user

x1000 transcendental gains

After missing the gigantic XVG moon, often.

I lost 6000 worth of raiblocks because of their bustabit clone gambling game because I’m a fucking degenerate.

All of the time I put into crypto I could have probably developed a worthwhile skill. I finally get it on a moon mission and I lose it all.

Yeah almost every day.

and how the fuck is it even selfish? Sounds to me like you need to grow up some more.

Back in June, I gambled away 1.5 BTC right before LMC mooned 5x. I could've had six figures by now. Then I talked myself out of XVG this month. I literally could've retired.

D. "You're hired. Get mining, my child."

only once in my life I was seriously thinking about it but it was more of a "what if" scenario when I was waiting for MRI results and I was afraid the worst prediction might come true
The results were good though

if i kill myself then i deprive the world of my presence
its not an option

I kept gambling so I could get my girlfriend a better ring but now she is probably going to get some zales shit unless I save up and add another year to not proposing.

Never but i really feel like shit and i wonder what i am supposed to do with life when i don't enjoy anything.

jesus christ. get a cubic zirconium ring and be done with it.

never, EVER buy into big diamond's hand.

About three times every hour.

>selfish
bahahahha so you value YOUR life less than someone else is. You are not the God of yourself. Disgusting

Hahaha yesssss

Nice! Just bought 100k.

>thinking about marrying a gold-digging whore
>supporting the diamond jew

Moissanite, bro. 1/10th the price, just as brilliant of a gem. (CZ is fucking cut glass.)

There was a point, I'm not sure when it happened, when I stopped constantly thinking about killing myself and instead became suicide. I no longer feel like a human, but just walking, breathing, suicide, taking up space hanging on for dear life. I don't know what to do really. I do kind of want to live, and I don't want to hurt my parents more than they have already been hurt, but at the same time the only thing my mind will allow me to consider is my extinction. I've tried everything, I do no drugs, don't drink or smoke, eat healthy, exercise, clean, I even deleted all my pirated files. But it never goes away it never leaves me alone.

Pretty much every time I make a bad trade. So maybe 3-4 times a week

Not much, recently.

its Cubic Zarcarbion dude

Triggered because someone actually believes in value when it comes to life

>kek

every day, I don't feel like doing it at all but I think about it as an option

It's the first thing I think about as soon as I wake up. Then I check my stock/crypto positions. Get on my level.

I want to but any ideas on how to score a hit on a pharmacy ? Might as well try to make some money before I off myself. How much worth of pills can I rob then sell?

I used to think about killing myself every day but realized that my 'selves' are transient anyways and I'm already dying every nanosecond. Might as well get the next 'you' to a point where they might succeed and be happy

t. nigger

kys

Every day

Thought about killing myself often but I realized I can become rich which will make me happy

>he still thinks materialism can make him happy
That just means you don't deserve happiness, you stupid fuck.

never

COSS - sick potential.
don't let me be the user that told you to get in early, but you hesitated.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

use ref link for free coins on sign up

>sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
the free coins are a lie!

I have never thought about it. Not with the intent to do it, anyways. Sometimes I like to think about what it would feel like to die, and there were a few times where I thought about what it would feel like to kill myself, but I never wanted to die or kill myself. You guys aren't very mentally healthy, are you?