You have been warned.
$0.20 end of jan.

Pajeets. This is your way out of poverty

Why?

What exchange?

Are there any exchanges?

look at the website retards

It's already at $0.11

It will be on 2 other exchanges next month.

At least tell us what they do

taking our money

OP here, don't be lazy, read the whitepaper, when i posted this morning price was 3/4 cents.i miscalculated, its on 13 cents right now, i think 20 cents are coming EOY.

digibyte gets on 2 new exchanges weekly :$$

ho ho ho hooooooooooooooo boi~~~~~~

thats DIMPAY pajeet,

lololollololol

The website is down, you fucking faggot.

respect that theyre going balls out and making an entire ecosystem from scratch

their communication has been garbage to the point i thought i would never see my ICO money again but looks like they're pulling through on their vision. depotwallet is pretty polished now.

The executives of the foundation are white guys and the developers are Germans. This is a massive project that already has people working on it all over the world.

Really? I didn't see any brokerage firms partnering with them nor did I see anyone who has vast experience with this industry. The linkedin profile are ambiguous and show zero curriculum which is absolutely necessary for a crypto service trading platform they are trying to create.

The diversification of the team also leads me to believe this project is a piece of shit. Too many people too different people. The interface looks nice but I can't seem them pulling a functional exchange until they get bought by some big players.

do you care? fucking 32 cents right now im almost a millionare.

get ready for the D

If you want to get the quick buck sure. 5.5M marketcap and it's sure to rise 10x in the next weeks/months if you can get a piece of the action early on. But it's a fucking scam like Verge.

Fucking kek, I remember throwing $500 away on this in July and only now it's finally on an exchange, albeit ShitBTC. What I want to know is why the fuck deposits are disabled.