Drawthread: My Little Octopie Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

First for Good day.

anchor

Migrating from previous thread!

Requesting someone to draw my modern elf character in a stealthy sneaking pose, to fit her role in the party.

Her name is Chanthrol, and she is a 20-year-old elf with a toned, yet curvaceous body that is covered in scars. Her left eye is covered with an eyepatch, as you can see. If you can think of some cool design for the eyepatch while you doodle her, it would be greatly appreciated!

She would be wearing some dark, skintight clothing or armour for sneaking around, and you can leave some skin visible if you'd like. Her weapons are left up to you, but she prefers to use melee weapons, or her fists for most encounters. She would probably carry a gun of some sorts as well, but that is completely optional. Anyway, thank you in advance!

I have a strange one so please bear with me.

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.

Posting again Hello Artists
I am about to begin a D&D game as a Level 1 Cleric and would like to request a picture to go with my character.

He is a young human male, looks similar to 1, but with blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair that he undercuts and ties back in a ponytail like 2.
His armor is simplistic looking like 3 but instead of the Templar cross sigil he has Pelor's sun emblem like 4 (I know Pelor's symbol is his shaggy face in a sun like pattern but this looks better and saves you drawing a second face.)
He wields a flanged mace like 5 (although not in nearly as pristine condition) and a simple wood shield with iron bands like 6 (but it doesn't have the extra glyph's just the bands and center dome) with 7 being an approximate size comparison.

As for a general pose, would like to see him with his shield on his back, or hefting it over his left shoulder while carrying his mace at the ready.

Thanks in advance and have fun drawing.

Migrating as well; can I get a recolor of pic related into a dark-skinned Drow instead of a regular elf, with white or light colored tattoos? The veins are probably fine, but they should still stand out, too.

Requesting the frost elf depicted relaxing on a recliner, wearing a bath robe and some bunny slippers while looking at the viewer condescendingly.

Requesting a boy in his mid teens with the general build of image 1 and the face of image 2, with a outfit that combines features and colors from images 3, 4 and 5. His outfit should be ethereal and have celestial symbols, and he should have a sword and revolver by his side. He has tanned skin from playing beneath the sun so much. His hair is dirty blond, with twigs and leaves in it. His ears and nose are big and goofy, but not as much as his smile, which looks like the most playful thing in the world. He wears a toy crown and his neck has a scarf which resembles a piece of the midnight sky (like in image 6 but more transparent, triangular and glowing). If you could draw him inside a tree house playing with his friends using magic like levitation and illusions, it would be awesome!

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier.
Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

Migrating from the last thread. Was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Something similar to the picture on the right, a sort of long, dark coat with patches here and there, more a faded grey than just black

Prefer his stance to be standing. Face and build is the same as on the left, again I'm more or less just looking for him in a different outfit.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a booru or something with a full-ish archive of deliveries?

Did my request for a Skeleton with a t-shirt and cargo pants get fulfilled?

If not consider it requested

Shorts* not pants

No shoes nothing, just shorts and shirt

Anchoring the sketch from last thread in case the guy decides to go further with it. Totally understand if he doesn't since somebody else delivered too.

Finished!
This was fun. :) And I wish this little guy luck. A lot of luck.

Requesting a Tilean condottiero for an upcoming WHFRPG2E game. Going from left to right, top-down.

First off he wears a full suit of 16th century styled plate armor made to anatomical perfection so it acts and wears like a second skin. For a helmet however he wears a 15th century style Grand Bascinet, which is riveted to his breastplate and incapable of turning the head, instead it has small slits cut in it so you turn your head inside to look about.

All of the armor is decorated with fish-scale esque embossed carvings on every single piece of plate. The scales alternate in color, gold and blackened. Over his torso and uper biceps he wears a coat like pictured, with flashes in the chest to reveal the color of the armor underneath, and has giant pull sleeves over his bicep armor that terminates at the elbow. Hanging from these sleeves is long strands of fabric that reach down to the ground. All of the fabric is colored a deep red wine.

He wields an Italian estoc in one hand, and a wheellock carbine in the other. The character is ambidextrous, so it doesn't really matter which hand you put the gun or sword in. He also has belts of ammo pouches containing powder and shot, if you want to add it or no

Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.

Even if one user said that he's trying to draw this, I'm posting it anyways so he will have a way to anchor it eventually.
Requesting a character that one of my players is playing, I would like to have the art for his character as a surprise for him, I have almost all characters drawn thanks to you (it took months but I was never disappointed)
>1
The General suit of the guy, he just imagined to have one similar to Vincent, with the only difference of having a pair of black boots instead and no mechanical arm.
>2
He wears a black chinese hat, you can be free about the shape (more conic or more flat) it doesn't matter
>3
The character presents veiny eyes with dark circles, all due to insomnia (a side effect of his Nightmare Magic) and also shoulder lengt black dirty hair, so I thought that Erasedhead from BNHA would be a good reference.
>4
He has this weird Winchester Rifle that presents a blueish magic core behind the trigger, he makes him able to shoot magical bullets with weird randomical effects, this trigger seems to be inside a "cage" like structure.

I hope I was clear enough, and thank you very much.

Perfect! Now this is the born leader i can get behind. Thank you for taking your time

Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

A mermaid cowgirl with a boot, poncho, and cowboy hat

I'd like to make a request for a Eurasian/European culture mashed styled knight.

For the armor the knight has a typical maille suit, but over it wears mongolian style brigandine armor covering most of the upper body. The fabric of the armor is decorated with a red-white gryphon pattern on it like the excerpt shot. Obviously this would be ridiculous to draw in detail, so if it's just fancy red-white squiggles, I'm fine with that. For a helmet he's got a large Sugarloaf great helm with a sloped top that goes down to the collarbone, with an aventail on it.

For further decoration, tied at the base of the brigandine pauldrons he has mantling typically meant for a helmet, giant 4 foot long streams of red-white fabric that is dagged and hangs down to his knees on his back.

In armament the knight carries a long one-handed falchion with a thrusting tip, a kite shield, and carries two throwing axes tied to his belt. The kite shield preferably is a simple matte white color with a single red chevron in the center.

Yeah, same question here. I requested something a few days ago, and I think someone was working on it, but I haven't seen anything else, so I think it might have been delivered without me noticing.

I ATEN'T DED

the feet took me all day sunday, like I said before usually stuff gets done on weekends and unfortunately i forgot to updte sunday or yesterday. hopefully you havent given up on the thread yet.

OR here. I forgot to come back to the thread and say thank you.

Yo, requesting any drawfriends' take on my wood elf in her travelling clothes. Basically a mix of the two pics show, looking for something thats a bit formal, but nothing too special. Would be cool if she had the almost thigh high boots with gloves like the middle pic.

I'm cool with anything really, I'd like to see what people come up with. Bonus points if she has a water whip or her arms starting to be covered in flames

Anchoring this little beauty, just in case.

I would like to Request my modern Champion of the Raven Queen. he has large, tattered jet black feathers from his back, and wears a dark set of cloths, consisting of a black hooded trench-coat, black fitted cargo pants, and a plain white, featureless porcelain mask with 2 black eye holes. he wields a long blade made of raven feathers. his clothing has deep purple accents and his hair is black and slightly wavy. I would like for his pose to feature his wings prominently, sort of like the reference Photo but front facing, or something similar maybe.

Another Migration incoming! TAKE COVER!!!

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

So many nice talented artists.You guys are the best.

Took a hiatus for a few days because school and other things.

Enjoy.

Probably gonna try this at some point.

Perfezione

Requesting two of these aliens holding hands/appendages. One of them being smaller and has a ribbon on its head/cap. It's ment to be a father and a daughter out on a walk

My enjoyment in making this is overshadowed only by my deep desire for context.

Could a drawbro make this fat cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so round and effeminate. Maybe a beard?

Nah it's all cool. I appreciate what you're doing. Was just wondering.

Requests a pseudo Italian. Uses German armor refs. Wtf is wrong with you?

Those are italian armor references genius, the only german thing in the image is the clothing.

Not OR, but I'll be damned if I'm not saving this.

Not OR, but I'm suspecting a Shadowrun (N)PC. (And saving the pic just for that use.)

>Not barefoot with huge feet

I think you missed the point of BIG FOOT

Requesting a clean shaven paladin have a trio of women a busty aasamir with waist length blonde hair, a curvy pink skinned tiefling redheaded tiefling, and a tomboyish human with short blonde hair) with the caption "Bitches love paladins"

Damn near perfect, thank you!

I'll finish it, dont worry.

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks.

Well i tried, i hope you can use it somehow ;d

Hi, this is a bit of a different request but im making an alternate history game where players are mercenary contractors for a PMC that works for a tiny micro nation in europe.
What i need is a logo for the PMC for all 3 of the time periods that the game will go through. The first is post WW1, then 1950s, then near-future times 20XX. The PMC is named Axley Executive Outcomes. Also called Axley Exec. It was started by a US Marine Officer after ww1, and recruited from all the countries that participated in it. So preferably something that fits ww1 logo design, such as shields etc. Then becoming more abstract for the 1950s, like something that can be used as a spray template on crates. Perhaps more swift and tech-looking for near-future times. I would like the near future logo to feature an image that looks like a 4 dimensional cube (pic related).

This image is the basic ww1 logo, but obviously needs spicing up. Things which might be included is a shield with double crossed war axes, a snow topped mountain range, a pile of salt (which soldiers were traditionally paid in) possibly all displayed on a shield grid. You have poetic licence but the company name needs to be present on all logos. Axley Executive. Colours should be navy blue and silver grey. The diagonal striping should be employed wherever there is too much space.

Someone made a Sasquatch Face for a Shadowrun game I'm playing in and I just couldn't not, you know? Thanks, my dude.

>Shadowrun
>Sasquatch Face

That's "Sir Bearington" levels of brilliant/retarded, considering Sasquatches don't speak.

>That's "Sir Bearington" levels of brilliant/retarded, considering Sasquatches don't speak.
He's using Linguasofts as a text/sign to speech program. So, he uses a DNI to sign or text what he wants to say, and then the speaker on his phone plays the audio back.

You know, when the people present don't have either AR subtitling programs, ASL language proficiency/linguasofts of their own, or a willingness to talk via text.

There's even been a few times where he did the 'repeat what's being said over an earpiece' thing using that Sasquatch perfect sound mimicry ability. He'd use his subtle trodes to think a text sentence at his commlink, it'd play back a sped-up version in AR, and then he'd repeat it precisely, but slowed down.

It works, because he already affects a contemplative social style with lots of pauses. He has to - he's reading subtitles in conversations, because Sasquatches can't understand spoken language either.

Steve's the heart and the conscience of our party, and we'd be lost without him. My character learned ASL just to be better able to chat with him.

That black and white suit is a German style. It originated in Nuremberg.

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.

Okay, the explanation definitely pushes it into "brilliant" territory. I'm now tempted to do smething similar with a Wookiee in Star Wars

Once, someone asked why he was waving his hands around while talking (earpiece mimicry method) and one of the party members answered, without missing a beat, "You got a problem with Italians or something?"

anchor noises

Anchoring.

(OP)

Reposting from last thread.
Basically I'd like to request something simliar to Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York as half-orc with human-like skintone but without the glass eye (It's hard to see in the reference anyways.)

Thanks in advance.

could you please send me the png in the top right?

Dude this is perfect thank you so much

Another migration from the previous thread:

Requesting a tribal sharkman with horns and a mane of hair going from the top of his head to his upper back, albeit with a more human neck and shoulders. He's wearing a loincloth and wraps around his hands and feet, along with some jewelry, such as bracelets on his wrists, ankles, and tail, a necklace with several shark teeth and a couple rings on one of his horns. He may also wield a blade of teeth and wear tattoos like the ones in the reference.

And now, for a spot of writefaggotry that may inspire any interested drawfriends:
>There's a portal to hell sitting at the bottom of the ocean
>Local god uses sharks as a template to create an humanoid species designed to guard the gate against demonic invasions
>Population grows and expands over the centuries, to the point a comparatively small fraction of them still does the duty they were meant for to this day
>The blessing protecting them from corruption has seemingly started to fail recently, and no one knows why
>Over the last couple of generations, the abyssal guardians have started showing some demonic features such as horns, leading to them being seen with a mix of abhorrence and admiration by the "pure" sharkmen
>The blessing never actually failed; The changes to the sharks guarding the gates are actually the doing of their own god, giving them seemingly demonic features to hide that he's quietly strengthening them in a secret arms race against the forces of hell

yes?

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.

Hey drawfags, wondering if someone can help me with some character art. I basically need someone to change the sword in this guys hand into a war-hammer.

I have no idea how difficult this is but if a drawfag could help out with this I would be forever grateful.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.

Migrating from Requesting a Jap Solo for my CP2020 game, He has scars on his face (alredy put the places) Half right ear, its supposed to cut him 4 of 10 points on attractiveness, the gloves must be red but using the style of the black ones, the shirt must have a tiger striped pattern, use the coat I provided like is is, the katana must be correctly tied over the coat ( no need to do the full daisho but I´ll appreciate the detail) The Shades must be translucent red on the left side and fully mirrored on the right side.
The dude must be looking behind him with the pistol in his hand, a sly grin on his face, the katana on the sheat but make it noticeble, a dark alley would be nice but its no required

Migrating from So I just rolled this, the power armor needs the paint scheme I gived, it needs to have the astronaut helmet with the skull only translucent with the smile of the colured loli ad the hairstyle of the black and white chick, green eyes, light orange hair
Thanks

Migrating from Hello Everyone, I would like to request my dude, he has the body shape of Rambo with scars on the chest (the lines show where) they must be Deep, like the ones that need staples to close, must be in similar pose as the dude in the bottom-corner one hand holding the katana in the same form and the other with the gun provided, he has a mask that looks like tony´s from HLM except that has the pattern upper-right, he uses Black pants as Rambo in the pic with black combat boots, he has the also the vest and arm protection on the upper-left, only the gauntlets have spikes on the knuckles, Finally just use Rambo for skin color only covered in blood TNHX

I like how there's not even an attempt to hide it.

Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.

Cute.

How many fucking requests at once you greedy cunt.

Is there such thing as a 1st Century AD Roman Warhammer? Warhammer is a late medieval response to full plate.

Fucking shameful display. At least have the courtesy to pretend like you don't have multiple requests in the same thread.

Need refs yo.

Migrating from:
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!

Forgot muh ref.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

preferably creatures/abominations

Reposting my req from the last thread:

I'm running a custom minor clan game of L5R for my group soon, and I'd love to have a nice looking mon to display. The PCs will be members of the Beetle Clan minor clan.

I'm requesting a mon similar to those in the top row of my image, but with a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. Thanks in advance.

He's not the hero we need. He's the hero we deserve.

Ahem, I believe you mean kabutomushi (カブトムシ). baka gaijin

Awesome thank you

Migrating from last thread:

Requesting my character from my upcoming MHA game
She's a girl with grey stone-like skin and hair, with bright golden eyes. She wears the U.A. High uniform with thigh-high stockings, because ZR.

Thanks in advanced

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

I would like eight drawings of "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.

Might as well make use of the classics.

Requesting a Mandalorian togruta jedi.

Mainly just trying to visualize a Revan-esque Mandalorian mask/helmet that can work around the horns.

She has 4 curved lightsabers - a pair on her hips and a pair on her back. Skin is orange/white with white/blue horns.

No.54645873

Sorry, missed the end of the previous thread.

Thats pretty accurate, but I wanted him facing outward, like you could see his whole body. Like how the chair is facing on the left side of the reference.

I seemed to have linked the previous thread wrong. But to the artist who took the time to draw the picture, I appreciate it.

Ingrate. Was the free art not what you wanted?

This ?

>wee woo wee woo
Dumbass, read the post. He asks if he wants the pose changed

Yes sir!

lol cool. The legs ok then? I'll clean this up and give it some color by tmrw

You're the reason nobody likes thread police. You're so quick to jump on a perceived "injustice" for who-knows-why, that you don't even check your facts before trying to light someone up.

Sit down, shut up, and keep your eyes on your own paper, nobody needs you in this thread.

>Sit down, shut up, and keep your eyes on your own paper, nobody needs you in this thread.

And yet here I am and will continue to be.