sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
cindicator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their tech is unironically goat, you'll never get my bags

get a load of this goatsucker

ready

>you'll never get my bags
What does this mean?

Means I am holding cindiactor for the long term, it's worth more for me that way than chasing a pump.

should i sell some salt and put into cnd?

If you like money yes

Understood. I was a stock broker for 10 years but there's a lot of meme terms used in crypto that I'm wrapping my head around.

Why is CND worth buying? I have a few thousand I can throw into it if it's something with legs.

Currently I'm playing with XDN, DENT, XRP, TRX, CAPP, LIFE (don't ask..), SNC.

XDN and DENT have been amazing, I got in around 2 weeks ago with about $3,000 apiece. Both are now 10x.

XRP, TRX, SNC and CAPP are rather less impressive.

LIFE is a massive, massive punt given it's pure sell wall and no bids (given sellers are at lowest price.

Have you read their whitepaper? Start there. There is a lot of reasons to get into CND. The rate at which they pump out code is insane, look at their roadmap and how they have delivered.

Their arbritage bot works, CND has also held its price very well all things considered. They also have the first mover advantage, being the first token of its type.

Also, I'd recommend you look into XRB.

Thanks for the info user. What is the target price for this token? How high do you think it can go in January? Any big dates coming up for CND?

CND is great, and XRL is great too. XRL will literally give you free money and they're already making big moves in data markets.

Bought more CND today. Excited that I got in on this coin for 5 cents. Won't even be thinking about giving up my bags until late 2018.

Doesn't look like HitBTC lists XRB, but will look out for it.

Still not really sold on CND, they're proposing some kind of AI network of financial analysts but I don't get why CND coins need to be used as the currency vs any other coin.

Also, they can't sell to US citizen, which eliminates a huge portion of the market.

it's a utility token, so the value comes from their forecasts/signals. if you have 700k cnd in your wallet you'll get buy/sell price alerts with a fairly high level of accuracy. this is information everyone wants, and as crypto grows so will the number of people who want it. its value is obvious. their relationship with the moscow exchange and opening forecasts to non crypto related topics is going to make it even more lucrative. it's a money making machine, really.

>tfw too much of a poorfag for 700,000 cnd

why even try?

CND is a transacable product. You're thinking about it in the wrong way. It's not about acting as a currency. It's a product that CAN be used as a currency. The product is using Cindicator's AI network for market information. You can use it or sell it on your own. It's the market efficiency realized.

Very interesting. If anything else, cryptocurrencies seem to be filling some amazing niches.

Even in late 2017 we're still super early into crypto. 2017 has brought so many amazing technologies and ideas to the table.

Should I jump from ICX to this? Or just hodl ICX?

5k for beginner, 200k for their trader level information and 700k is for their highest tier. eventually they'll adjust that accordingly. you just need to hold that amount in your wallet, you don't have to actually use/spend it to gain access to the signals. they're going to release their ico rating and recommendation platform soon too. get what you can and see how useful it is or isn't. it won't cost anything to use and if you aren't happy with it you can sell them. it's better than joining a discord group and getting raped.

I'm asking myself the same thing right now.

Got into ICX around $4, so I'm already in orbit, but I mean it could go up some more...

How does me holding the coins gain access to the info? How is it provided / accessed?

tfw got myself 200K of CND

XRB hasn't been listed on any major exchanges yet, hence why it's still a steal. It will be listed soon, and then you'll be looking at a steep price increase

i feel like selling my salt and icx (got in a late) and go all in on cnd... what u say

salt might still gain plenty, but not as much as CND is about to.

A great time to get into CND.

Pump to what

1mil usd obviously

nice

cindicator.gitbooks.io/cindicatorbot/content/registration.html
registration is just you confirming ownership of the ETH address. they have an app and desktop platform. when you're registered their bot sends alerts through Telegram.

I would, look at the chart, things are just getting started for CND and their tech is amazing. Plus it was a call from Teeka. I'm already strapped in and comfy.

If owning CND gets you in on exclusive signals, then how does it differ from any other signals group? Their picks are self-fulfilling as the exclusive info inevitably gets leaked to the masses.

where is this pump

what are your guy's estimates for price per coin EOY 2018? i'll go off a limb and say $10

this. their ico price was 1cent back in october and it's been on ed and hitbtc since then. there were no pre sale buyers or bonuses, everyone paid the same price. their market cap is only 76 million, so they're not even in the top 100. compare them to other market prediction platforms and read about their already working products. notice there isn't any product marketing efforts, aside from pajeets posting here. imagine where they'll be in 3-6 months?

Probably $5-10 range. Expecting $1 Q1

delisted

if I get burned all-inning this I'll fuck you up OP

Nah, $3-5.

Why?

this coin will also have a massive normie appeal. if they market it as "crypto made easy" imagine all the boomers that would buy in? i'd buy commercial time on Fox News

you only get price signals if you're holding 700k CND in your wallet. the signals are based on cindicator's ai and crowd sourced data. how much does it cost to join a signals group? if you have another source for accurate calls then use it. obviously the forecasts are only useful if they're exclusive. their most valuable signals will be expensive to access. who do you imagine is going to pay for them just to leak them publicly?

im atleast expecting around 3$ Q1 of 2018
going to be so comfy

You can just pool that shit

$3 = $4.5 billion market cap

Thanks for the cue that you guys are delusional. Keep shilling your bags you disgusting poo in the loos.

why do you think it wont reach that market cap lol?

>XRP 43 B MC
>XLM 4 B MC
Both have 10x circulating coins than CND. And you are saying that it can’t hit a 4 B MC? Lol stay poor pajeet

You must hate money

COSS - sick potential.
don't let me be the user that told you to get in early, but you hesitated.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

use ref-link for extra free coins

4b predictions are delusional. im happy if it just goes to 10 cents each.

XLM and XRP have actual use for a huge number of people and corporations. CND is a memecoin and the number of coins has nothing to do with how high a marketcap can go brainlet.

I only have 1000 dollars in alts. Currently only have 1.2k CND. Holding 1.2k FUN as well, with the rest split between REQ and ZRX. Also have about 100 dollars worth of XLM. Should I ditch the XLM to double my CND stack?

Comparing this to ripple isn't going to help CND.

A similar project to CND is Augur and has a mc of 700 million. CND has 70.

50cents by the summer is reasonable.

You guys should look into sharpe capital instead..

maybe, if stick a sharpe in your asshole.

I agree. is straight up ignorant though.

seems cool. there's no reason to think that there can't be multiple quant funds in crypto.

i put enough for 15k, I can see this getting bigger but unsure how big

XRB has a market cap of a billion dollars and has mooned a lot recently. Do you mean XRL? Seems like the profit multiple on XRL is much, much higher.

Alerts for what? Also how much should I buy?

bump for awareness

Just bought 300k will hold 2 weeks

I honestly don't care anymore, I'm buying into this and will read the whitepaper later. I'm not gonna miss another moon. No way.

Why isnt this on coinbase?

>Tricked into buying Pajeet's bags at 384
Alright Pajeet you got me good job

bump

a successful and ongoing russian project doesnt smell like pajeet to me, but who knows

so i bought CND at binance now, and their fee is 180CND,
amount i bought is 500CND, i just wanted to learn how this functions.
I think this is really high

0 volume seriously. like watching grass grow.

It was a meme but if this doesn't go up a decent amount I'm going to make the British East India Company look like a fucking joke

starting to pick up now

dont let these threads fool you. its designed for it to pump to 390 sats so the bots can dump on you. baka

this is an extremely promising project, and undervalued as fuck right now. but go ahead, buy ICX at ath or something.

im just stating the obvious that bots are being used to dump at 390 stats

if you're too much of an idiot to know about things like these you shouldnt be shilling threads you bum.

Seriously, see the week chart on binance. Cup and handle.

pay walls are slightly outpacing sell walls dumbo

but you can sell unless you wait 4 hours lmao. it will crash the price but it seems you are to lazy to wait so you market buy like an idiot

500 tonight

what are you on about? broke 390 sats easily fuck off

Kek

the point is that their marketcap is quite low and they already have their alpha up with the first payout in mid january. If you like cindicator its retarded to not buy a few sharpe as well... I am holding 100k worth of CND and bought in on sharpe because I like to diversify on the most promising coins. But yes I definately agree that there is room for more than one quant funds

we've lifted!!!

Just bought 100k, thanks

500 tonight trips decides

and what happend now? it literally crashed 20% in 2 minutes you bum

CND - Cindicator
>Working product
>low market cap
>road map with huge marketing campaign Q1 2018
>own 700k of these and you get auto alerts to pumps like these!

Tfw fell for Pajeets scam and bought in at 384

MOON ALREADy

go onto your apple or android device
download the app
start using it.
go to cindicator.com/

you will be fomo'ing it in minutes

where is this resistance coming from? im seeing no sell walls anywhere

whales accumulating

Hahahaha kek. Thanks user. Literally the first thing my mind thought when I read that