Binance

Can someone please explain to me how I use this exchange? I'm unsure as to how the process of depositing goes since they do not accept FIAT currency.

Thank-you very much.

buy eth
deposit to eth wallet in account
???
make profits

You need to deposit BTC basically. They have a lot of shitcoins to trade with BTC pairs

Fucking retard. Read their faq. Jesus fucking christ it's not rocket science.

I use bch to transfer in and out

Go to bitcoin atm
deposit money to binance wallet there
avoid fees transferring wallet to wallet
?
profit

How do I do this as a leaf?

Thanks, this is understandable. But how do I ultimately buy the BTC & ETH to use on Binance?

I'm just trying to get this all figured out before I drop some funds

I'm assuming OP is entry level and uses coinbase for fiat deposits. Eth is the fastest and cheapest for him since BCH isn't available yet.

So I find one of these ATM's. Deposit FIAT. Withdrawal BTC. Then use this BTC on the exchange?

Is it recommended to purchase btc in person at atms as u said or via internet?

You need to find a Canadian exchange and THEN switch it to binance.

I just signed up at coinbase and was turned off by their lack of altcoins & fees. Is it my only option as a novice?

I'm not a leaf, I'm in usa

Then American exchange

Have any recommendations? Quick, easy to access funds, and without a rediculous 2 weeks verification process?

Any recommendations for Canadian exchange? Quadriga?

bitstamp?

I'm using coin square
I applied to like 4 of them so I would get verified faster.

You buy ETH (for the quick transfer and low fees) on another exchange, transfer it to the ETH deposit wallet (you can find it under Funds tab once you have account) and buy coins using the ETH pairing (or just exchange it to BTC if you feel like it).
If you don't have account yet please consider using my ref id: 12215680 when signing up. I used one that someone else posted here and I think we'd both get discounts this way. Thanks.

Hey OP!

Welcome to the Club! Register using my referal code & I will send over some bonus BNB as a welcome gift.

Code: 13196279

Happy Trading!

Use coinbase to buy eth and btc with fiat
Register with pic related and we can both get 10$

shilling your invite link with a picture
good job

Someone signed up using my code. OP? Reveal yourself and send address so I can fire over some coin :)

No problem. How do I find my address?

ITT pajeets posting their ref links

It depends on what you want to receive!

Press 'Deposit' and selecf your coin of choice. Then it will give you the address.

I've made some gains today so you have a choice of receiving FUN, BRD, BTC or XVG. :)