Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no TRX is gonna stay at this point for weeks
enjoy your bags

Fucking lol
You bought into a chink scam

Yes

Youre so fucking retarded, whether youre trolling or not.

and ripple isnt?

People calling this a scam don't understand how far we are behind on the chinks

i certainly hope so

I fucking hate TRX. Been waiting for a pump for like two days REEEEEE

Stay patient, user. We're gonna make it.

Every time tron goes up a cent I make $50,000.00

Get on my level peasants. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer because I just sit here and watch you losers panic over +/- 150 sats. Short term investors always lose. READ TRON'S WEBSITE AND WHITE PAPER. LOOK AT THE TEAM. LOL. LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE.

Or go buy Verge at ATH and watch your BTC worth drop by 30%.

Tron will be used in Chinese mobile gaming and MMO rpgs. $1 is the target Justin Sun has publicly stated, he's china's wiz kid and Jack Ma's protege... Even if Tron couldn't get that high he'd probably pump it to that level himself just to save face. Chinese people take the shit they say very seriously. Learn about cultures instead of jacking off to hentai all day you retarded faggots.

I hope so. Shame on me for not looking at the day charts tho...I thought buying in at 5400 was a steal but now it's at fucking 4700 god damnit

It has a ways to go before I will make a profit

don't get into alts just before a BTC crash
it is very likely there will be another one before the end of the year

All in at 4800. I'm hoping this gets at least a 50% pump from here, I don't think that is being too unreasonable.

What if I also have a Huawei phone and a Lenovo laptop?

hehe , did your ceo tweeted he going to pee ? other day I saw he going on car tweet. u fucking chinke scammers. fuck off

>partnership already announced
>binance contest over
everybody sold the news already, this coin is do for, there won't be another pump for monts

Tron is literally a ponzi, go kys OP

also this
you'll be able to buy most shitcoins with 50% discount once BTC goes down to 8k and as long as TA is at least a bit reliable (it used to be in the past) it's happening this week whether you like it or now

fuck off pajeet i bought into this coin 3 times
Every fucking time it tanks, yea it has a little pump sometimes followed by a complete tank

This coin is a total shitcoin, a joke, a side coin, a little pump and dump project. Everyone targets this coin in groups for quick pump profits followed by dumping bags for idiots like you to keep. Enjoy your 'target' that doesn't mean shit faggot. That means hopefully we hit 1 dollar, wow it would be great to hit 1 dollar, I'm gonna say our target is 1 dollar so more idiots buy.

GG

best time to buy my dude. This coin will hit 5 cent soon enough and I make another huge profit.

>hurr i can't into patterns even though i can recognize them
never gonna make it kiddo

nigga i'm the one watching for those pumps. And i sell when i see those fuckers start hitting that red button.

Enjoy chink bag holding kiddo

dude you got a mental problem. You are honestly way to stupid to be normal.

lol u bragging kiddo

Funny I was going to do the opposite

This guy is in almost every thread bitching about how he's too stupid to realize coin prices flow in waves.

Who are you going to listen to, some retarded faggot who loses money on the same coin three times or me, someone who is able to buy $180k worth of a coin? TRX is not my only crypto investment nor is it my largest.

Yeah I am gonna listen to you user......someone who buys a coin 3 times and still gets run over is an idiot

Find other money to play with. XRP must be hodled at any cost. You will kick yourself later, I'm telling you. XRP is a long one, but it'll be so worth it. Just buy tron with your next paycheck.

I dont believe you, send me 10k TRX to prove it loser

Kek yea, and the wave for tron is a nice steady up and down , going averaging lower lows.
Go to the chart right now you fucking moron. Click 15 minutes or 30 minutes. Zoom out so you can see and look at the decent downward. Meaning pump and dump alert, DO NOT HOLD. gg bag holder

>it hasn't made me 10000% gainz in 2 minutes
>must be a scam

the absolute state of /biz

Does anyone really think that some of the richest people in China are going to lose this game? Regardless of this being one of the most ambitious projects around, with one of the highest $ teams, the rich will continue to get richer, anyone not buying this is betting on them losing the game, which simply wont happen. Im riding TRX to the moon as soon as the source code comes out on the 29th. Till then im just accumulating more and more trx

then why are you bitching brainlet? a coin that moves +/- 20% daily, reliably, is like a literal moneyprinting machine. idk why i even responded to someone stupid enough to try to fud a top 20 coin

MODS

what is your prediction? How soon are we speaking?

>HURRR DURR IF U SO RICH Y DUN U PRUVE IT N GIMME A MILLION DOLLERZ?!?!

10k TRX will be worth 10k USD in a few months. So no.

Tron was 10x lower than it was now like 2 weeks ago, things don't just go straight up or down, sometimes they stabilize at a price and hang out their for a while.

Listen, anything you say from this point forward is tainted by your immense stupidity proven by losing huge percentages on a single coin 3 times within 2 weeks. I think literally no one is that stupid but you've proven me wrong. Be gone faggot, stop losing other people money who may be retarded enough to actually listen to you.

I was kidding mate, I hold 75k it's all good.

This. Exactly. Look, I hear you faggots, I was fucking pissed at MacAfee for being a retarded nigger lover who pumps coins everyday on his twitter? Why? Because I don't use bots because I don't have the technical know-how to ensure that it works and that I don't get banned from Bittrex or get my coins stolen through malicious coding. I was very annoyed because I was missing out on money...

You cannot think like this. Justin Sun looks like a giant fag, you don't really want him to win, but he will win. He is too well connected, too wealthy, and too fucking smart. Betting against him is retarded.

Learn to put your bias aside and invest like a smart person, then you will win. Buy Tron idiots.

God tier, I wish I had steel nerves and a big pocket like you senpai

still holding onto this. I already 3x my investment from this, and waiting for more money to pour in from online chinese gambling and gaming addicts

I'd say never isolate your portfolio to one crypto. I bought 500,000 trx at 38. I haven't sold yet, probably could have the other day and bought back in. I think it'll go much higher though.

I only have 400 trx...

It's ok man, I have around 400 too. We all have to start from somewhere. Right now I'm waiting for the transaction to coinbase to buy 50-60REQ. Money comes and goes, if you are smart and use what you have some day you will fondly remember this post.

400trx is like 15 dollars wtf?

Well why don't you give me some money then mr. moneybags?!

400 Trx is like 10 cents. Why the fuck are people so poor holy shit.

every fucking day i see this coin shilled, its a fucking scam and youre a damn fool if you buy into this shit

Broke college student mate. I'm spending what I can afford to lose. I am not buying to make money. I am just getting used to this so I am more comfortable putting money in once I can afford it.

Man I was coming close to dumping my Tron at a loss but after seeing all the FUD on Veeky Forums the past couple days I know this baby is gonna moon.

still sitting on 85k at 329 sats. i HOPE this shit will moon cuz my bags are sooo heavy

Smart actually.
Because I worked to get my money to start. 2 weeks pay was 1000 dollars. From there, it's been smart investing.

I'm actually in the same boat. Except the most I've done is throw in $200 and spread it around from btc, eth, ripple, and trx. It's all I've got to use.

ETH of china? it's more like the vaporwave of china.

I cant believe none of you actually do research

OK mr smarty pants why isnt this a good buy

>INB4 i didnt make 100x gainz in 15 minutes

It's not that its not good, it's just that pretty much everything else is better, especially when you consider that the price is high right now and they have no real product

>the price is high right now

dude are you mentally insane?

lmao look at tron's graph it is literally getting periodically pumped by a computer named tron

It's rank 18 on coinmarketcap, there is no way it is better than 90% of the coins between rank 19 and 50, it is way overbought

COSS - sick potential.
don't let me be the user that told you to get in early, but you hesitated.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

use ref-link for extra benefits and free coins on sign up

pls get banned you worthless piece of crap

Reported. Now please kys.

Maybe you should report yourself while you are at it as announcing a report is against the rules