Magical Realm

ITT: Post your magical realm, try to figure out how you'd COVERTLY fit it into a setting, and other anons make suggestions for how to make it feel less forced.

Bonus points for something that people who don't share your MR find compelling enough to want to adapt it to their setting anyway.

I'll start with an easy one:

>lactation
>orcs are actually quite gender egalitarian among their own kind, and as such, orc women often want to get back to joining in battle and so on as soon as possible after giving birth
>thus, orcs need a constant supply of wet nurses, and keep captive non-orc women on hand, feeding them a kind of berry that makes their bodies behave as if they are late in pregnancy at all times
>these wet nurses are treated quite well, as emotional well-being leads to greater physical health, longevity, and milk production
>sometimes, adventurers will come to "rescue" these women, who they believe have been forcibly impregnated with half-orc offspring, only to find themselves robbed in the middle of the night as the women flee deeper into orc territory

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/instructor-wizard-archetype/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, that works well enough, but what if it's something that's explicitly sexual in nature? Like I'm into small penis humiliation, especially in the form of a woman mocking a man while he masturbates.

Seems harder to fit in there without being obviously a fetish thing.

>into traps
>all of the petite women I introduce have penises
I don't allow sexual things in my games so the players wouldn't find out

>mind control

There's a royal order of bards acting as magistrates, judges, and intermediaries. Whenever they come across a conflict between two parties (i.e. Hatfield and McCoy feuding or Solomon and Two Women), they use Suggestion and calm, yet assertive tones to resolve things quickly and efficiently.
>Very rarely, under deep suggestion, they use Geas to force belligerents into service on behalf of the realm.
>Since most of these guys aren't using their powers for evil or making people fight for their amusement, the PCs let them go about.
>One of the PCs actually calls one of them in to help resolve a border dispute between two Noble Houses over mining rights.
>Leery at first; other GMs have made people who use these spells complete assholes and RUINED IT FOR ME.
>Conflict resolved while PCs while they are paying attention to plot, partially to make sure the judge is not going to just have both Noble Houses bequeath all their wealth to him.
>Okay.gif
>Judge deputizes them in the name of the King; none of them are bards, but they 'seem trustworthy'.
>PCs now informally part of a system that condones mass-hypnosis in the name of public order and law enforcement.
>After seeing the judge at work, the PCs start calling in the judge more often, and get more involved with plot elements as opposed to just rampaging through sessions.
>My face internally.

>Pixie Cuts
>Sensitive ears
>Luscious Thighs

I mean... seems pretty easy for me to include them.

>feet
>smol girls
>flat chests
Easiest magical realm in the world sadly, just have an unusually small woman go barefoot for any number of reasons.

>animal transformation
Just have a mad witch antagonist who specializes in turning people into animals, players probably won't even notice that it's a magical realm. Trivial. Only faggots inject their fetishes into a game though

>Only faggots inject their fetishes into a game though.
>One of the players has a known shortstack 'thing'.
>Constantly plays perky gnomes and goblins
>We make jokes, but apart from one particular instance, he's mostly a solid player and knows the limits of our patience. That, and he brings snacks.

My choices here are 1)punish him for having shit-taste and ban him playing shortstacks, or 2)try to curb any overly-RedRule bullshit (which, to be fair, he's been very diligent and good-hearted about) and get my fair share of things discretely. After all, nobody I meet seems to be interested in an entire game based on
>baleful polymorphing / mtf / forced servitude / maids

>dickgirls
>in this setting every girls has dicks
Am I doing this right?

It's honestly hard to do that one without it being overt, especially with Veeky Forums

>gender bending
>race bending
>age bending
>pregnancy

I throw a Belt or Girder into every treasure pile.

Add tomboys and fit girls to the list and that's pretty much it for me

>SS

Noble and righteous Lady Paladin having an orphaned boy as her squire. Replaces him when he gets too old.

I think having an evil sorceress with a harem of young boy slaves doing menial chores in her tower would be pushing it.

>giga macro

The game starts out as a standard kaiju invasion with the players operating giant robots to defend the world, but after enough giant monster battles they're given the option to open a portal in the opposite direction to attack the invaders at their source.

Upon going through the portal, it soon becomes apparent that the kaiju are just insects and lab mice in a dimension where everything is giant. Scientists in this world have recently discovered teleportation, but haven't figured out why every living creature that goes through the portal comes back with fatal injuries; they haven't even considered the possibility that their specimens keep landing in a dimension filled with tiny people. The players still have to stop them, of course, but now with the added complication that their giant robots are less than two inches tall relative to the locals.

I was a bit confused there for a second.

>Post your magical realm
GFD

>try to figure out how you'd COVERTLY fit it into a setting
So painfully easy, I could probably do it on multiple instances within the same campaign and nobody would notice unless they knew about it beforehand.

>The most prominent general in the realm is female, she's also happily married to an off-screen baker
>Queen-regnant is married to a prince-consort who's 5-10 years her junior
>Plot-critical female NPC flirts of the male NPCs in a tavern, though it's mostly for fun with no real strings attached
>Extremely autistic witch grows obsessed with one of the PCs

Now for the rest of you.

>Wetnurse kidnapping
Alright, I'd buy that. I wouldn't really buy these wetnurses voluntarily returning after being saved though.

It has the potential to go very wrong if one of the players tries to hit on a barwench or something
>*notices bulge* OwO what's this?

Sounds like it could be an interesting plot point, though I think it'd work better if these mind controllers were actually a dangerous group, one that not even the king dares oppose (or maybe he dared it once and "forgot" about it?). They could make for great villains and do quite a lot of evil mind control stuff without your fetish being blatantly visible.

Easy mode, you literally can't do this wrong.

Once or twice you can get away with. Every time and people are going to start asking questions.

Excellent taste.

>ethnopharmacology
I think I have this covered but thanks anyway

torture, rape, etc.
Just run apocalypse world. It comes up naturally.

>Exhibitionism, outdoor exposure, obvious slut and any sexual activity being performed somewhere it shouldn't be.

Pretty vanilla taste, imo, but hard to put into a campaign without getting weird looks.

These threads are pure cringe.
Especially because you guys are so mentally bankrupt that you have to resort to mining your fetishes for ideas, alongside your general lack of self-awareness.

>pure cringe
>general lack of self-awareness

The irony is delicious.

There's a pathfinder class for that...

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/instructor-wizard-archetype/

>Oh no! I'm exposing my fetish on an anonymous burmese woodcarving imageboard!
There's nothing wrong with using anything in particular for inspiration.

wrasslin' girls who enjoy squeezing people with their thighs is kinda hard to slip in subtly in anywhere.

>Diapers
>Can't be done in a subtle manner

>What is every army to ever exist, ever?

I kind of do already, but on not entirely on purpose.
I have a...thing for corruption and body horror, and it keeps leaking into pretty much every game I run, no matter the setting or system.

Fun eberron-esque high fantasy pathfinder game? Four sessions in and the party is fighting horrifying skinshifters made of polished bone and glistening sinew, sometimes showing the barest hints of their former personalities underneath the new hunger to serve their outer gods.

JoJo-based superhero adventure? One of the major villainous factions turned from "basically the supermafia" to "slaves of an ancient, malevolent monstrosity puppeting their corpses while they sink further into its thrall". Also the one off villain who secretes narcotic honey-nectar and uses it to rule a high school.

I swear I don't plan any of it either, I just kind of start veering towards it and before I know it, BAM, everything went straight Phyrexia.

Just run a part of the campaign about infiltrating the Fantasy WWE, done in the style of Glitzville from Paper Mario: TTYD. It'd be great!

I've already got gladiators being fantasy WWE [spoilers]complete with it being fake to work the marks[/spoiler] but D&D and advanced grappling don't do too well together.

What are you implying?

>I wouldn't really buy these wetnurses voluntarily returning
I could have sworn I explicitly wrote that the berries were addictive. Ah, well. I'm not putting it into my own campaign either way.

OP here. I'm mining OTHER people's fetishes for inspiration, thank you very much.

Man, I don't know how to tell you this, but that's magical realm as fuck.
I'd probably leave the table right there.

Stupid D&D grappling rules.

My man
Body horror is a strange fetish, but at least nobody is willing to call you out on it.

>fire, slavery, torture, executions, other nasty things
Easy. Dark Heresy, taking on or being Slaaneshi cultists.

>Giantess
Something's been stealing livestock from local farms and leaving behind massively sized coins as compensation. PCs go to investigate, at one of the farms they find a trail of huge footsteps that lead back to a cave. Inside is huddled a giant teenaged girl. Assuming they don't attack her immediately (bad idea, even fighting reluctantly, she'd destroy them) she explains that she ran away from her Cloud Giant parents, but now she can't figure out how to get back to their Cloud Castle, so she's been stuck surviving on the ground for a few weeks, only coming out at night to avoid drawing attention or endangering any of the "little people". She's glad to have someone to talk to (the farmers she meets always scream and run, even when she tries to be nice and pay them) and it will be fairly easy for the PCs to win her over if they agree to help her find home at some point. Convincing the villagers that hired them in the first place that their new travelling companion is completely harmless is a different matter, though.

>Vore
This one is a lot harder, because while monster vore is plentiful in the average fantasy game, that's not the kind of vore I like. I would probably do something with an evil priestess of a goddess of gluttony or excess, who swallows people whole as part of a ritual to gain magical power. Try to really play up the horror aspect of it, to make the inherent lewdness less obvious.

Anybody got that pic where they actually do go in the peepee forest and go on adventures and shit? Google's not helping me.

Anyways, my magical realm is sexy barbarian girls in loincloths and scatily clad angel chicks. Also slime monsters killing and violating cartoon characters from shows I don't watch but that's not sexual.

MC here.
Using them as antagonists might be nice, but then the players would just attack anyone using mind-altering spells, like in the previous campaigns. They're big babies when it comes to anything that violates their 'free will' or whatever. Having them be good guys that occasionally Suggest for the good of the realm (and occasionally being helpful) meant the players actually let them Live, of all things, and now trust them.
End goal: getting the PCs to willingly let themselves be hypnotized, in any respect.

Besides, it lends itself to both mind control, and
>hot elven ladies in cop uniforms
, which is one of the players' favorites. Of my four players, he's the only one who knows I have the fetish, so I.... tossed something in there for him. To keep him distracted. And Complicit.

>Vore
My magical realm is supported by the devs.
There are monsters (Purple Wurms, Krakens) that simply do not work without being able to eat PCs and Digest them.

Feels good. I'm sorry for all you chumps that have to inject your fetishes into the game while I get to enjoy RAW.

>shit taste
>shortstacks
Nigger you what?

Run any system with competent grappling rules.
Create a monk order called the Cobra Clutch. Your players will be too busy finding the reference amusing that the fetish goes right over their heads

>fatties BBW, SSBBW, BHM

>the nobility such as kings, queens, dukes, duchess etc are able to afford feasts and banquets three times a day
>spend most of their time sitting in carriages and thrones, dealing with buerocracy and legislature
>activity levels mostly zero, most of them are packing it on

This is while being fairly vanilla is one of the hardest to hide. I can probably get away with it once or twice as a player, before people get suspicious, joking that this wizard uses mage hand fro everything and prepares floating disc to ride around on when tired of walking.

DMing I can again use it once ore twice before it becomes odd, or I have to do it as the anomoly for show, there are hundreds of fatties all in the same room.

>thus, orcs need a constant supply of wet nurses, and keep captive non-orc women on hand, feeding them a kind of berry that makes their bodies behave as if they are late in pregnancy at all times
Extremely transparent to anyone who has read fetish stuff online, probably even so to outsiders. Also, they take prisoners so often, why not just keep people who are already wetnurses around from the people they capture?

This.

Not really a fetish but I usually have a pregnant wife and/or a child whom I take care of between adventures.

I was thinking of having my wife or child be an apprentice or cohort to keep her around with me and not force us to go back to our home town every other adventure.

>fetish
Older female authority figure is dommed by her younger male subordinate
>implementation
I'm not really sure, other than making it a piece of the political intrigue

I don't get this

>Loli
Do what Eberron did - Lolipope

>Gigantic breasts
Too overt. I can't do it.

The Captain of the Watch has been distracted lately. Seems a new recruit has been rising pretty quickly in the ranks to the grumbling complaints of some of the veterans. Turns out he is a Warlock, Evil Wizard or Cleric, maybe even an Outsider who has been using his natural sexual wiles (and a little magic) to achieve a higher position for some yet undisclosed nefarious purpose.

Edit: in case it wasn't clear the Captain is an older lady and the young dude is banging her on the reg in exchange for promotions and power.

>futa
No way of implimenting in a meaningful way that doesn't set off the red flags, luckily we're a chill group and generally don't hide shit from eachother even if we don't share kinks

Novice guardsman Mcnitt is complaining loudly about how much of a slave driver his boss is, and how she always forces him to go on patrol with her.

Ethnopharmacology is the study of drugs and medicine used within a culture. For example, using mint leaves to treat headaches and stomach pain. Culture A might brew the leaves into tea, culture B might distill the oil for use as an aromatic, and culture C might eat the leaves. A lot of study goes into it, including topics like finding ingredients, preparing them, using them in combination for specific effects, poison as medicine, and so on.
I admit it's on the mild side compared to other fetishes, but what can you do, right?

>Straight Shota
>I'm reported to the fbi

Genuinely curious, what about it do you find arousing?

I actually make a RPG (ERP) game for my magical realm.
Partial its use the simple and fast RISUS system.
Its in a fantasy world suffering from two curses.
In ancient time was a terrible war at one side elves and human and the other side the diverse hordes of monsters.
An elf wizard casted the first curs to end all species of monsters.
1. Only male monsters can be born.
But this was meet by a counter curs from an dragon wizard.
2. Elf and human females become fertile from monster the seed.
Monsters are dependent on mating with human or elf females for there procreation.
I made a illustrated world book before I started work on the game.
It will be revisited and included in the rules.
You can download it here. Xttps://e-hentai.org/g/813047/1d79cb7326/
I also have a blog about this world. Lots of monster hentai.

There's a history to it that, in humans at the very least, represents thousands of years of observation, curiosity, and experimentation. The idea behind that exhilarates me. It's a perfect combination of action, emotion, risk, planning, belief, and tradition.

>girls with small breasts and big hips/thighs
>Pokemon
>robots
>scalies
>shortstacks
>yordles
>rape (receiving or giving)

I can work some of them in easy but I need help on shit like scalies

The Harvest/Fertility Goddesses' iconography depicts them all as incredibly well endowed. Don't elaborate much past that unless asked.

>Scalies

Dragonborn have been a thing for how long, user? What's a yordie?

yeah but I prefer kobolds and lizardfolk. I rarely hear of people that play them.

>yordies
yordles are tiny impish women from league of legends who make me diamonds

Not him but it's "Yordle"

My magical realm is turning people, especially wannabe 'heroes' into kobolds or orcs and then fucking them as newly controlled, helpless slaves of the growing evil empire.

How could I insert this subtly?

>SSBBW, giantess, weight gain/growth
Obese witch who has consumed enough potions to resemble a cleaned-up hill giant. She extorts rural cultists for components to make more potions, until she's big enough to strong-arm actual giants, too.

Alternatively, a naturally tall, foreign shopkeeper who came to the big city from working on a farm, but whose newfound wealth allows her to buy excessive amounts of food that are justifiable for a manual laborer's diet, but not a largely sedentary merchant.

Not that I'd try any of this shit in an actual game.

Kobolds can be pretty cool, yeah.

Unironically, was a really fun read. I can tell a lot of work went into this fetish, and it was great. I even popped a boner once or twice, nice job.

>bulge

yeah nah, but it's nice to see another person who likes kobolds

>mfw pretty much any BDSM stuff is covered by worshipping Loviatar

"covered"

What if I want a DMPC with the hyuuj boobz?

Priestess or something similar, like a lady who has received the goddesses' blessings. An avatar or incarnation could also work but might make things too easy depending on the party's overall strength.

>Maps

Every time I introduce a campaign, and no one will ever suspect a thing

>Yandere.
>Childhood friend.
>Royalty.
>Loving heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

In the setting, royalty are assigned opposite-sex acquaintances to serve as bodyguards and confidants. In the case that a marriage of state is not available or lineage is impossible/undesirable from said marriage, this servant serves as a 'backup' partner for their charge, to ensure an heir is born. Of course, no-one wants to play second fiddle, so mysterious assassinations are surprisingly common...

Like, every girl on the plane of existence has dicks? Vaginas don't exist? How does reproduction work in this setting? Do babies come out the butt?

>lolidom
>oppai loli
>impregnation

Ha ha no

I play an oppai lolidom, user

They clearly come out of the ponos, just like with female hyenas, user.

>girls with small breasts and big hips/thighs
>scalies
>shortstacks
Kobolds. The thing you're looking for is kobolds.

>/ss/
>oviposition/egg-laying
>Incest
>Monstergirls

I could do these each separately with varying degrees of success, especially because my gf knows all my fetishes.
All together in one? Agh! The eggs don't work with the ss. I don't want shota drieders with colons full of eggs!

Hello dream me how is fantasy land

Leave the "turning people into kobolds and orcs" and you've got a legit E RP campaign, user

>I don't want shota drieders with colons full of their mother's eggs!

You forgot one.

Make players visit whorehouse, as a description each gets include your fetish.

I'm really into enforced nudity for women at all times but it's the norm. Plz help my degenerate fantasies

With what, a central antagonist who fucks them? Just to get the GM all hot and bothered? Seems kind of self serving.

>Campaign starts at level 1
>Party gets kidnapped and raped by the BBEG and his servants
>Tossed to the slave pits
>Have to fight their way tooth and claw up the hierarchy, prove themselves worthy with both sex, combat, and politics
>Eventually overthrow the BBEG and either take over his armies and start the cycle again or end it righteously

Get a DM who gets his rocks off and then lets the players get their rocks off, and it's golden.

Have culture declare jihad against neighbouring culture that permits female garments?

It's awesome! I'm not into the dom part myself, though, so I'm not enjoying it as much as you might. It's just a defining characteristic of my character as an enchanter/illusionist/conjurer triple-specialist.

Also she doesn't use her loli form for her daily sex with strangers.

>traps
>crossdressing
>dickgirls (shemales and herms)
>gentle (motherly) femdom
>oviposition
>rape
>bad ends
>uppity subs
>hypnotism/mind control/body puppetteering

Really like penises don't you.

The only way I can see this working is a FATAL humorous campaign run.

>human livestock
>breeding factories

I mean, it's a pretty fucked up way for the BBEG to raise his army. I think it's possible to do right, without exposing my shame.

mine is literally impossible to make covert

>cumflation
>pregnancy from monsters and slime
>birth

well, i also have a bra and panty fetish, not sure how to do that either, but at least it doesn't sound impossible

Chainmail Bikini Armor Fashion. Have a place called Victoria's Pauldrons. Play it off as an exaggeration of the trope.

But really you've put extensive work into the latest plate-bikini and Chain-top trends, and even how the market has an impact on the economy.

Then, just for fun, have a Market/economy quest plot hook involving VP shares fluxuating in the DROW-Jones.

>DROW-Jones.

>consentacles

It's never going to happen...

> Have a thing for vanilla human male x orc female
>Imma play a half orc who is part of a happy family

Too easy.