Marijuana stocks

Thinking about investing in marijuana companies. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

horizonsetfs.com/hmmj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I looked into this briefly as well.

Wait until a democratic president wins because they will probably need to shill something like this to get elected anyways

If you're a true believer, ERBB

California could support them in their effort to turn Nipton into a profitable pot town with some newly apportioned positions that are pretty much there to promote pot

Rofl gtfo nocoin faggit

APH and ACB on the Toronto Stock Exchange are really good. Also check out FIRE, WEED, and EMH. As it stands, APH is the only company that makes a profit and ACB is cutting even. Buy now and hold till summer when legalization is passed or about to be.

t. made thousands off of ACB, APH and FIRE

>he thinks we will ever have another democratic president
sweetie

Did you read my post? Thats why I said they will probably need to shill something like that to get elected

Invest in THC, Hemp coin. And wait 2 months

God I haven't smoked in like 6 months but I still get euphoria from seeing those nugs. How fucked am I?

You're not fucked. Nugs are just so sexy when they're full of trichomes!

don't. the ones backed by big $ right now are largely shit and are going to get fucked by compliance with terribly written legislation. Shit won't be decent for another 20 years at least.
ERBB + Nipton is a meme. Those fucks don't have any clue what they're doing trust me. The people that do want NOTHING to do with them. They will grows tons of hay out in the desert and nobody is going to want that shit except for dumb tourists. They will get undercut and outperformed by huge growers that have generations of experience under their belt and have already established their own farms free from investor / shareholders / retarded suits. So many investors aren't going to see a penny back on their retarded weed schemes
>APH
overpriced lettuce growers from Florida (lmao)
>ACB
their flower tests at ~16% man. They get laughed at in the industry. Big joke. They have a ways to go.
>FIRE/Supreme pharmaceuticals
actually the one decent suggestion on the list
>EMH
they grow some expensive hay...

>>FIRE/Supreme pharmaceuticals
actually just realized chief of production isn't Hmong, Russian, or redneck. Be wary. Still best option on the list I think.

i own a company in california.
what kind of investment are you trying to pursure?

Make really strong edibles and sell them on the streets.
New regulations fucking suck

horizonsetfs.com/hmmj this has done quite well for me.

user would you mind sharing a little? do you do extraction / growing? Carts?
What do you think about Oregon regulation wise? Is it true the grass is greener? Been thinking about moving up there and hopping on board. CA is fucked.

We make top shelf joints in the process of being licensed but the state is making it very difficult. Have many associates and friends that make the gamut of products. Oregon seems to be allowing more mom and pop type companies to start. From the gate it seemed like only the big boys could play. Huge investments propelled bigger companies to the front of the regulation pretty much exactly whats happening here. wont be for about 5 years or so common people will be able to get in and start profiting. until then the best route is black market or moving. they pretty much killed cannabis here in california.

interesting, thanks man. seems like Oregon might be the place. 64 was really a loss...

How do I buy stocks for a weed company? It never occurred to me to invest in stocks until now. I see the weed industry is going to blow up huge in a few years.

The next president might be a democrat, which will ultimately be a good thing as it will cause the general public to reject their bullshit over-spending bankruptcy inducing mindset.

I'm also interested. Could someone name some leading exchanges in this field? Would this market be for NASDAQ?

Anyone?

usually private companies that dont have a public stock only take large investments from people. like 20k + look at the actual company websites they should have an investor section if their not totaly shit dengenerate

You can trade these OTC via a brokerage account like Fideltiy which I use.

>APH
>overpriced lettuce growers from Florida (lmao)

Those lettuce growers cut a deal with one of the largest pharmacies in Canada to supply medical cannabis. That is not a shit company or a shit stock.

Twmjf— Canadian co already legalized. Lots of big actors supporting it like snoop dogg. Also doing weed infused beverages and alcohol. Good technical support and ready for launch with good volume.

NASDAQ, yes. And the Canadian exchanges, TSX, TSXV, and CSE. As an american you can still buy Canadian stocks as many of them are available through the OTC market. Sign up for a regular brokerage account and you will have access to those.