WE HAVE LIFTOFF!

went back down just as quick. But i believe we are about to see 2700 soon

I emptied my bags. Ill wait for the inevitable big dipper.

New floor.

REQon marines, report in with your long term stack.

Enjoy buying back in at 4,000 SATs.

150K REQFish here.
Not unleaching my bags yet.
My fellow whale friends aren't selling until $1.
see you there boys.

$1.50 is where I sell 50K of 250K (daddy needs a Porsche). Then I ride it longer, because if it actually gets adopted by normies, there is practically no ceiling.

This is an obvious pnd
Jusy stay away and wait for it to go back to .25

1500 REQ reporting in, l-lambo soon

no bags, eh?

3.5k poorfag reporting for duty

66k reqling reporting

Only 10k, not set for life but maybe a lambo.

this. finally able to sell.
Will enter with a better price tag

Ethereum only raised $18 million on their ICO, and look what they have accomplished in just 3 years.

REQ has collected $32 million. I am literally holding for AT LEAST 3-4 years. Once staking and token burning is introduced, then the coin will easily hit $100.

This is a long-term game. You either now take out several small fish, or you wait a couple years and fish out the 3000 lbs fish.

Just let em sell user. It was the same with BTC and other major coins.

This shit needs to take off. I've only made 25% gains in 2 weeks of holding. Impressive if this was stocks, but this doesn't fly in crypto land.

PayPal wasn't built in a month, user. Plus there are still threats to REQ out there.

tell me about those threats user

At best 6 devs, so other teams could outnumber them quickly and beat them to market.

Other coins could steal their tech, Ripple or some shit.

Failure to hit milestones or the inevitable bugs that crop up during software development. This sort of solution needs to be *done* in 2018.

> Bohoo only 25% gains user
If you start at 10k USD, you'd have 2.6 million USD in crypto at the end of of the year if it raises 25% every 2 weeks.