So Veeky Forums, pic related is now chasing your party and they must somehow managed to evade and survive it...

So Veeky Forums, pic related is now chasing your party and they must somehow managed to evade and survive it. How fucked are they? Assume that everything the monster(s) can do in its home setting applies here.

There fine. One of them had a dodge over 100. Another can sprint at Mock 1.
Another can litreally nuke planets with psychic powers. And there space marines.

So is it an insta-kill if one of us get touched by it because it'll sound like my character (the rouge) and the astomoi will be the only survivors of my party of five.

>So is it an insta-kill if one of us get touched by it
Most likely considering what it *does* to those it catches. Do keep in mind that your party members will also be 'converted' into more Oni once they die.

Who's that?

The Oni from Ao Oni. Some eldritch....*thing* that devours humans and converts them into more of its own. There are also quite a lot of them, all of varying sizes and appearances.

Shame the "face" on the ones that have it looks so retarded. It's obviously a balding guy with a liberal amount of Liquify tool applied to his fame. The less human ones look pretty spooky though.

>Untouchable mary sue
>sonic sue
>power fantasy planet nuker mary sue
*shuffles forwards with his pants around his ankles* SOMEONE HOLD THIS MAN DOWN SO I CAN SHIT ON HIM!

>*
ugh

It's not anything Eldritch; its a ghost, you dingus.

I love the part where you open the menu to put in the last piece and you see, in the menu, that your friend has turned into an oni.

That was really fucking clever

>cast feign death on the largest party member
>run away while the oni eat him
I guess that would work. How long does an Oni take to eat someone?
(you)

Jesus fucking christ. This made me cringe so fucking hard.
They're
Mach 1
Literally
They're

Learn how to spell and how to nerf your characters for fuck sake.

>its a ghost
It's an Oni which is a form of yokai, which counts for all intents and purposes as a manner of demon. Hell it's name *literally* translates as "Blue Demon".

link

>ugh
ugh

Mad that your ghost sue got outsue'd by the Emperor's finest? :^)

>How long does an Oni take to eat someone?
We don't exactly have a good estimate on this, but judging by how far it can open its mouth, it can probably swallow a person whole and still have room for more. Though it *does* seem to prefer slow torture over instant death.

Still not anything Eldritch.

>High level D&D party

it gets smoked. It's best achievements are spooking and killing some teenagers.

>Still not anything Eldritch.
>Hails from another realm
>Has no explanation or backstop given for *what* it is
>Has the capacity to fuck with the very medium it exists within.
>Can corrupt/convert victims into more of itself.
>Is but one of many, many others. The other creatures being even more horrifying.
>Actually wins in the end, with the few/only remaining survivors being completely broken from the experience.
I don't know, seems pretty eldritch to me. If anything, itso definitely completely alien to the normal world.

What exactly is (you) about that part? It was hilarious.

Well it doesn't seem that much of a problem unless the gm has a pedal in his shoe and wants to the old "it was never seen harmed in all of it's sources so it's invulnerable" card.
My current party is full of level 4's I'm not sure we would be able to take him and if I remember the game correctly the house is practically inescapable except one very specific exit.
It would make a good horror game however if it's a 1 hit death than it would be too frustrating considering how bad my party rolls...
It would be a fun Call of Cthulhu scenario though.