How does tether stay at $1?

How does tether stay at $1?

Magic

nobody knows
its one of the great mysteries of the world

increasing supply of tethers

Illuminati

everyone kinda just meets up for a quick second and is like.......$1 seems cool.......and they go home

This is not the reason why

Tether is a scamcoin that people foolishly put their trust in.

well are you gonna make an actual point or just shitpost?

An assembly of companies created tether to help customers (us) buying shitcoins.
They claimed they have all the money they lend. Shady point is : they are not audited regulary so nobody really check their banks to know if they have the cash in reality.
If one day they are audited and don't have the money tether could go to 0.

how do they pump the price to $1 if it ever falls below it then?

pass

Both you massive faggot

Riddle me this...how does the Dollar stay at a dollar. Protip, it does't.

Damn you Riddler stop shattering the concept of a constant.

it does, t's the price of goods or service that increases

It fucking does. A dollar is always a dollar its The amount of stuff you can swap it for that changes.

wheres the best place to get tether?

Why would you want to "Get Tether"?
I's used as a shelter for market volatility or as a dollar replacement to guage USD value on exchanges that do not trade in fiat.
If you want to "Get Tether" you might as well just keep your dollars stashed under your mattress instead.

Because my altcoins are pumped to shit right now and i want to shelter them from the inevitable dump over the next 72 hours. Learn some basic economics, dipshit.

>If one day they are audited and don't have the money tether could go to 0.
small if not true?

I do believe I stated right in the very post you are quoting that that would be one of the only valid reasons to want to buy Tether. I just figured anyone who would have need to do that would have no need to be asking how to.

You just fucking buy it.
Like anything else.
Dipshit.

Oboi. Edgelord pls, I am just asking where the best place is to get my jew hands on some tether - best wallet, best exchange platform etc.
Edgelord pls