Are Orks right or left handed

They use whichever hand is closest to whatever they want to hit, coz it saves time and lets them hit more things...

Ambidextrous with choppy bitz, nonbadextrious with dakka.

waaagh-enabled ambidexterity sounds good to me

Maybe they are all left handed and that's why they can't aim......

Or their brains are wired so that whichever hand they try to shoot with, the other eye becomes dominant?

OPic suggests they are left-handed.

I mean, look at 'em: da nob has a powa klaw on his left 'and. Da boy in front of 'im is shooting using his left hand. Da boy to da left of 'im is holding his slugga, again, in the left hand, and da boy beside dat un iz carrying a chainsword, again, in the left hand.

Behind them, da boyz in da background are holding dere choppaz in da left hand.

Clearly, Orkz iz left-handed.

It cud be dat itz only dat waaagh datz lefty, dontcha rekkin?

they are proppa n dedly

also mork>gork

Neither

They're underhanded

Gork oriented orks are right handed
Mork oriented orks are left handed

Might makz roight, but on da uder 'and left iz da last left standin'... Zog me! Dis's 'ard...

Depends on if they think Gork or Mork is better.

You fucking take that back right now! Mork orientated is left hand and gork orientated is right

IF YOU AINT GOT A WEAPON IN EACH HAND OR BOTH HANDZ ON ONE BIG WEAPON, YOU'Z A GIT

U WOT? LEFT IS RIGHT,RIGHT ISNT WRONG AND GORK IS MORK

gorkmorkmind

Luk at dis git! He tinks Gork is Mork when Mork is Gork!

WAT!? MORK IZ GORK!!!

Does anyone have any good pics of gorkamorka as a 2 headed god?

No no RIGHT is RIGHT and Left is WRONG ya ijit and Mork is Mork and Gork is Gork. Except when it's GorkaMorka den it dudn't matta so much.

>morkisgorkmind

Dis iz 'arder dan an 'ardboyz smasha. We needz a shawman.

based purely on the shoota boyz models - 80% of orks are right handed, 20% are left handed.

Of course, 40k has a weird habit of having melee units wielding their pistols in their right hands (which for human models would presumably be the dominant hand in most cases), where if you're expecting to be doing close fighting, you want your sword or whatever in your dominant hand

WAT DA ZOG IS LEFT N RIGHT HANDED SPOSED TA BE? YA USE BOTH OF EM YA GITS! WOT KINDA GIT ONLY USES HALF HIS HANDS?

Ain't sposeda talk to dem weerd boyz. Letz ask da boss

TO: DA BOSS

SUBJEKT: WICH 'UN IS DA RIGHT 1 BOSS???

BODY: OY BOSS' WE'Z GOT A KUH-WESSION DATS GOt us puzzlin insted'a fightan.

wich hand iz we sposeda use??/ daleft or da right?

TO: DA BOYZ

SUBJEKT: RE: WHICH 'UN IS DA RIGHT 1 BOSS??

BODY: BOFF O' DEM YOU GITZ. IF AH FIND OUT ANY OF YOUSE 'AS BEEN ONLY USIN ONNA YER HANDZ T'SMASH, IZ GONNA RIP EM BOFF OFF AN' FEED 'EM TO DA SQUIGZ. AN' DEN I'M GONNA HAVE DA MEK BOYZ ATTACH CHOPPAHZ T' YER STUMPZ.

-DA BOSS
WARBOSS

they don't use the term "right handed and left handed" but "gork fisted, and mork fisted" but they can never remember which side is which, and it leads to many thoroughly enjoyable brawls.