HEADS UP!!!!!

HEADS UP!!!!!

KUCOIN IS LISTING BOUNTY SOON. BUY IT ON ETHERDELTA. LOW MARKET CAP COIN (3M) WORKING MODEL . ICO SOLD OUT IN 5 MIN.

GOODLUCK.

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypto_axe/status/945387078703091712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STAY POOR

Eat shit cuck

What does BOUNTY do? why should i buy it?

GOOGLE IT LMAO

thx just bought 500k

What app is this?

here's the tweet

the real question here

I don't understand anything about this coin i'm going to be honest.

>Best privacy coin
>Blockchain Explorer
>Richlist

HAAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>What is bounty0x?
What is Bounty0x?
A decentralized bounties network enabling anyone to manage bounty programs, and users to receive payments for completing bounties. The network is powered by the BNTY token.

In the short term, we are developing a decentralized platform where bounty hunters will be able to receive payment in tokens in exchange for completing bounty tasks for ICO startups. With hundreds of new blockchain startups being formed and holding ICO’s every month, this is already a significant market.

Startups will benefit from being able to harness the power of thousands of bounty hunters who are interested in performing tasks in exchange for payment in their native tokens.

Our ultimate goal is to increase the efficiency of industries that would benefit from a decentralized workforce and bounty-oriented reward model. Some of the first industries we will be entering are Online marketing, Software development, and Consulting.

etherdelta......how reliable is this exchange? I heard they had their dns hacked and hackers were able to clone a page lel.

It's all fixed now. You will never have issues if you use Metamask as it keeps all your info off of the web pages.
Wouldn't be worried imo.

Its currently selling at 5 cents a piece
0,05*500000000=25000000 or 25Million.. don't know where you got that 3M from

ICO price was .000025

Hard cap was 1.5MM

Do the own math. Stop spreading FUD

Circulating supply is less than 10m, check the white paper

I honestly really don't want to purchase tokens, stake them and be able to lose that money to participate in a bounty. This seems more like centralisation than decentralisation. Just because you use Ethereum and Blockchain doesn't mean its fucking decentralized,

500,000,000 Bounty0x tokens (BNTY) will be minted in the genesis contract. The BNTY token has 3 primary purposes on the Bounty0x network.
^ From their website, you guys say its sold out? How is there a 10m circulating supply then?

I smell fcking bullshit in this thread.

circulating is 100m, sorry

ty user, ignore that retard. Guess it will be just me and you getting rich in this thread.

If idiots dont buy into coins with market caps less than 5M they're destined to stay poor

Someone give me a Kucoin bonus code

Still I don't like this token, if this becomes used it means I have to spend money on participating in a bounty, you know how many bounties I have joined that have bad intentions? 3/10 Bounties are scams or fail. And if such a person can decide that my input was a ''waste of time'' and make me lose money that sounds fucking horrible.

Not sure how this is decentralized either.

>Kucoin
>Kuc
>Kuckcoin

yfw the troll is this meta

Sure newfag, trying to fit in? Can't take you seriously like this. I doubt you have any altruistic intentions with the abusrd language and rudeness you behave.

imagine think you're this funny

you dont understand the simple facts market operate on 2 things.

low market cap and high hype.

one day you will realize.

Already has 25k users and 1m+ in bounties, your opinion is worthless

open bob show vagene ok i rape u now bitch lasanga

shh you'll make him feel bad

I'd rather go with principles and it seems that you're the one hyping it and you're not doing a very good job at it either.

Etherdelta got like the WORST ever interface, total shit.
It's like going back to the origin of the internet just looking at the site.

Keeps brainlets like you off while us smart men accumulate.
It's fine you can buy my bags on KuCoin next week.

makes sense.
I'll just keep hodling my 15k Neo, and 45k icx in the shadows of your greatness.
bigmouthed chimp boardtalking like a terminator....

Or you could toss a few k into something that can easily 3-5x.

Sure buddy I guess you can wait 2 months to double your current stack. Fair enough.

how do i buy this

Well, im not touching my "chinese" portofolio until late 2018.
But I still see BNTY as a potential huge project, and every missed gain is a thorne in the dick either way.
So maybe ill toss in a couple of eth to make sure im on the shutle.

>tfw bought some a few days ago

Might have jumped the gun but oh well

nah this week or the next big shit will happen, pretty inevitable at this point. Any news will send so many eyes on it. It's not even listed on ED officially or CMC.

Any exchange is instant liquidity. People don't generally fuck with Etherdelta.

Lol. Kucucks with their binance chink clone and diminishing returns. You are being used to market this exchange and when they are done with you you will be discarded like the cum rags you are.

Whalepool made a buy alert for this. I might take a chance with it.

screen capped

fucking kys worthless retard, put your thoughts aside and look at the investment objectively

This is what binance was like 3 months ago dude

>we are developing...

stopped reading right there lol

1Qcfx

Thanks bro