Hi. Insider here. I got some serious info. This is BIG stuff. The entire crypto market is gonna crash in 2-3 weeks...

Hi. Insider here. I got some serious info. This is BIG stuff. The entire crypto market is gonna crash in 2-3 weeks. Sorry I can't give anymore details for my own safety. But it's going to happen. This is not a larp. If I were you I would get out NOW, at most leave it 1 week.

I'm telling you this because Veeky Forums has been good to me, and it's time to be good back.

Good luck.

PROOFS

wut

Thanks just sold 100k

>for my own safety
Smells like jew to me. Maybe go fuck off with your unfounded doomsday predictions, eh?

thanks just got 100k

at least give a reason if you expect people to believe you

I already said in 3 days with trips as proof yesterday.

Nice try but I'm an insider and I know that the crypto market will NOT crash, in fact, it will only become bigger.

Bitcoin will though, it's time has come to an end.

Its easy for me, all or nothing. I only leave when i get 3 mil, so i m not gonna get out lol

Hi. Nintendo here. It's true, his dad really does work for us.

>posting lewd photo for attention
obviously a shill

guess the market isn't going to crash
sucks, because I really wanted it to.

Get out.

This again? It was supposed to crash just before christmas last time you posted it. Guys in charge of crashing the crypto markets are clearly way behind schedule

Well I'm satochies personal toilette and he told me that the market is gonna crash by the end of may.

So, sorry... you are wrong.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto. Fear not, Bitcoin will hit $100,000 end of tomorrow. Inside news.

Not sure if OP is an insider or not but real insider here. Trump is about to eat a bullet and we're gonna see crypto boom because of the new POTUS.

Real insider here, bitcoin wont crashe because the wallstreetbois are only just getting into bitcoin future trading. they want to have some fun. if bitcoin crrashes it's over before it even started!

nah bitcoin wont crash this year or next year.
after that it will probably start getting crash worthy.

Moshi mosh,
Nakatoshi Sakatoshi desu dess.
Bitcoin crashy tonight desu ne.
Ok ja mata.

Real insider here. Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin and the US govt is going to replace the USD with it. Also Bush really did do 9/11.

Real insider here, Op is just a nigga lover and my insider knowledge tells me he had a small penis as well.
Oh and bitcoin will reach $25 000 by eoy

fuck just swapped all btc to eth

trips confirmed.

/thread

What a fucking genius

would have been more believable if you shilled bazinga, desu

Comfy as fk with bzc

hi all i am an insider too, there is not much i can say about where i work, but i can tell you that in two weeks the market will indeed crash.
it will crash into the nasdaq and s&p500, and then buttrape it. we will then see a 3 trillion market in 2019. i can not give more details because of my safeteh

Nice just bought 100MM

>1 post by this ID

Kek

this aint wikileaks you stupid cunt fuck off

Hi. Insider here. I got some serious info. Faggots who post white bitches with no ass have a 3 inch dick and don't realize we are in the midst of a financial and tech revolution. Fuck off pajeet.

Insider here. Buy my chancoin please. If everyone in the world buys just $1k worth then the price will skyrocket.

Outsider here.

Outlander here.

Can anybody tell me what is going on?

Insider here, Bitcoin will either go up or down.

mfw didn't even notice I had the trips of truth.
/thread

Mike pence is OG crypto?

I know there are like 8 different groups that want trump dead, yesterday. But that's nothing new. And I don't see pence or Ryan doing anything favorable for crypto.

Doesn't matter to m anyway, all my money is in tech that is prepared for any kind or crackdown. Waiting, even. Bring on the chaos!

1 post by this id

Wrong. My dad works for Bitcoin as a freelancer and he told me that the boss of Bitcoin is going to cooperate with the whales and they are going to manipulate the market in a way that'll cause Bitcoin to trade sideways for a month or so.

This way people will stop saying that Bitcoin is not suited as a store of value becaue it is too volatile.

I want to rub my dick between their stomach and thighs.

Hey nigger coin whale here. Niggers are literally worthless and built on hype. Crash incoming.

2 posts by this id

GET fikt

Satoshi Nakamoto say..."not so easy to leave heavenly Mooncoin Temple, when all come in to worship the gainz, not everybody go back out." Tigers lay trap and Whales eat tiny fishes

LGD?

Hello /Biz. Ultimate insider here. I am Hal Finney, posting from inside my cryogenic tank. The Bogs and I have been in contact and we will pump Bitcoin to 100k in January. Crab-16 was a preliminary move to shake off US government agents investing in crypto through CMEs. Stay safe.

>insider
>in distributed currency