What is the Veeky Forums dream?

What is the Veeky Forums dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww
youtu.be/7jiPOItoRsk?t=2m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To have a story worth telling. And worth living.

to pretend to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.

to smoke dope and a sort magic cards in an isolated cabin with my best wench

To bring GURPS to all the world

What if I told you Lithuania was a GURPS paradise where every man and every woman plays GURPS from sunup until sundown?

Run an actual zombie apocalypse campaign with resource-tracking, base-building, random-table-scavenging, State-of-Decay-type gameplay. I have a two bags of 100 zombie figurines that I want to use and shoehorning zombie hordes into my D&D games just isn't doing it.

Lithuania?
Really?

Lithuania is a truly enlightened land.

To fuck an elf.

And maybe an Orc

Contribute to my hobby and get paid for it.

To have worn a million masks until you have found your own face.

Have you heard about Red Markets? It might have what you like.

Male or Female?

Brazil tabletop scene was dominated by gurps until the early 2000s.

Lithuana was always confirmed as Tier 1 nation, and this only reinforces that.

Last Pagan Kindgom in Europe, waddup

To one day realize you've been playing with these friends of yours for the past 20 years, and you're bound to go for another 20 at least.

Female,. Traps are for dungeons

>What is the Veeky Forums dream?

To see my illustrated and written fantasy work acknowledged, appreciated, and as a source of income, but never at the expense or inconvenience of those who love it.

[Desire to see a cute Trap Orc in your Bully Dungeon Intensifies]

Happiness
True Real Happiness

Be happy.

> THE Veeky Forums dream

To complete a long, fun campaign with friends. To never experience *that guy*. To DM a game that your friends compliment you on and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe an elaborate setup for gaming (thousands of minis, etc).

> My Veeky Forums dream

Finish fleshing out my worldbuilding, finish my conlang. To play a game that makes me feel like I did when I was 10 and watching Fellowship for the first time.

I have not, but I do really like the BigDog with the Mexican death mask taped on it.

To have the energy and ambition to see all your projects and ideas through to the end.

the first one of those you posted

Meatbread, obviously.

>BigDog
>In a zombie apocalypse

No thanks, I don't fancy being followed around by a gas-guzzling dinner bell.

>youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

Panem et circenses!

why are they wearing capes?

They are the heroes the world needs.

To dream the impossible dream

Hasn't it always been to be the little girl

Dude, fuck yeah.

No, that's /b/. We were split off because we were not relevant to moot's /b/ interests.

A way out of loneliness.

I fucked up, I thought it said "what is Veeky Forums's dream" not "what is THE Veeky Forums dream" so I put my own instead of something that would appeal to most fatguys. glad you liked it though.

Stop making me feel, you cunts.

having all the orcs swim back to Trollheim with an elf under each arm

stop being a neet

To lead an entire harem of sexy, horny adventurer waifus through a fantasy world, getting into all kinds of adventures, some lewd, some serious, as we seek power, glory, and ass.

To kill every nigger in this world

And instead you're thrust into a setting where every girl who allies with you is so overly specced or their fetishes so debilitating that you can't stand to be around them, it often results in your injury, and you ultimately find none of them sexy. Of course, the worst of them is the useless goddess that got you into this whole mess.

>Lithuania

Underrated.

Not if it's my dream, then I get what I want.

And I want sexy she orc face-sitting

Bottom left, I'm a man with layers.

The ultimate campaign

all the right players
all the best NPCs (including the DMPC)
the right setting
the best BBEG
the best DM/GM
expansive campaign that takes you from the lowest dreg of society to the best god ever
and every player gets his/her best moment

To have a game.

What's taken over since?

Kazuma pls

To have the time I want and need to finish the projects I'm working on. To never again deal with the stress of adventures unwritten, models unpainted, and games unplayed.

having that strong mandingo breed my wife while I look like a good cuck and then raise his half niglet spawn duh!!!

BIG ONION

Go to Gen Con, and be enough of a legend that they speak of your characters for Gen Cons to come.
Preferably in a good way

FATAL

Complete a character arc. At least once.

That's the /pol/ dream. To raise your wife's son.

I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!

Dude, I run a couple groups every week at my LGS with a homebrew for this, and its pretty much a straight rip of state of decay. heavy on the stealth, 95% of the fighting is melee, every week, each group goes through a 10 minute rundown of random events that have occurred during the week that i roll off a table and i usually drop one or two hooks at the same time, as well as do resource reduction. the rest of the time, I have them run a resource run for preset terrain, then I run the plothook on another table.
has been going strong for over a year now, and i run during the week when there are no tournaments. the shop gets regulars coming in, buying minis and shit, buying food, all that shit. Plus, they get to show off terrain kits and stuff like that. some of them have even been re-used for warhammer games and the like.

I just want to feel something again

Nothing will top this

That is the proud liberal dream, to raise little half mandingo wifes son.

Ever finishing a campaign wit a satisfying conclusion that makes sense and isn't rushed and railroaded...

My PC dream is to actually play one
My DM dream is to actually get something done during a session beside everyone gets drunk or otherwise derailed
My tg dream is to craft a world with my loved ones that will carry through out generations
My dream is to have a family worthy of calling an empire again whose only goal is to live and love

Oh and I guess the tg dream would be to be a part of an anonymous forum where we can all collectively bitch about aspects of our hobby that pisses us off and make up stories that never happened like playing past level 10
And elf slave wat do
And multiple of the same general
But no quests

Sorry

>completed the first today

Now to just make the next as good, if not better.

Sergal Harem

To crush that guys, see them driven from your group, and never again hear about how "great" their character/they are. This is the Veeky Forums dream.

My personal Veeky Forums dream is to run lighthearted story arc in a sci-fi campaign that lovingly spoofs old 1950-60 era space adventures. youtu.be/7jiPOItoRsk?t=2m8s

I just want to be that happy about a giant onion.

I wish to learn but can't afford books.

Fuck you. I was going to say that

>can't afford the books
Pdf is life, pdf is love.

Actually I just find it preferable since I can skip through it fast and search quickly. Also character sheet programs are top tier.

I say make the most out there character ever and then work to develop him into a reasonable using the setting and the DM's actions as an excuse.

nope /pol/ dream don't that all posts like that comes from /pol/

Too actually finish one of these corebooks.

never have the patience for it

pretty much this except everyone is a futanari

See, I want chicks with polymorph and shit so they can go back and forth between vagina and futa. That's the dream right there.

Latvian here, you Polish loving, bible thumping cucks. Your great great great..(..) grandmother probably sucked off a crusader!