Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

How skimpily does your character normally dress?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications/?pageforid=4708476#post-4708476
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications/?pageforid=4708882#post-4708882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is a skirt and top and literally nothing else skimpy?

What classes are suited for an elf working in a mercenary company?

Yes.

Alchemist, gunslinger, wizard, ranger from what I've played.

So I'm putting together a world my first, actually and I'm going to do a continent with a wide variety of countries/climates all over very original, I know. I'm not trying to be original. If anything I'll probably go read some splats.

>European-ish kingdom in the plains, plenty of windmills. Tribal Rougadou and Centaurs also live in the area
>"Desert"-Based Sultanate, formerly subjugated by genies but recently liberated. Actually has a lot of Savannah. Native species include gnolls and some kind of desert elves
>Forest kingdom, with elves, skinwalkers, and some kind of fey. Has some kind of natural harmony religion going on, and the rulers are probably some kind of druidic council
What else could I shoehorn in? And what kind of environment would be best for a vaguely eastern culture?

>want to finally play a foxtits for the laughs
>DM says no because they're "Unknown RP"
>:(

>And what kind of environment would be best for a vaguely eastern culture?
I don't think it matters at all.

The Byzantine Empire!

Good.

I recommend some place loosely based on mongolia. Kind of cold steppes with roaming nomads living there.

Why would an elf work in a mercenary company?

What better way to conquer your own kingdom than to become the leader of an army full of people hungry for land?

Kenomimi extermination campaign when?

>European-ish kingdom in the plains

Could you explain this a bit more? The feudal systems of France were quite distinct from those of Frisia, or hell the Holy Roman Empire.

WHY not start the euro based kingdoms in the desert? Why is the desert always associated with eastern and orientalist cultures? Don't want to be original? Rethink your approaches

Group of dukedoms on the vast flat lands to the east that have lived under the Mongol yoke for over 200 years. More or less Russia before the rise of Moscow.

So technomancer looks really cool. Every class for starfinder looks pretty great.

Ancient ruins filled with aberrations and contains a container containing something of pure evil. Plot twist, the aberrations are guardians and trying to keep the evil in and just can't communicate to the party without turning them insane.

>Why is the desert always associated with eastern and orientalist cultures? Don't want to be original? Rethink your approaches

Why not make them based on the Zoroastrian Persians?

What's the kind of traits you see in male character art that makes you think "Oh my GOD I want him inside me"?

Only you can make your crush see this.

I want you to PM your crush today!

The person submitting it, mostly.

Do you want to have a heat stroke sith these clothes?

So "Be Captain Slow/DHB"? Lovely, I'll keep that in mind.

Nothing cause I'm not a faggot.

Everything commonly associated with a Traveler archtype.

That, or the Astolfo/Shroedinger cutes.

The hell are Paizo games, anyway?

Pathfinder and potentially Starfinder.

> Ehrr art
Good taste.

No. If you're someone I like, I'll always want you inside me. Are you someone I like?

>having a crush like a 14 year old
how pathetic desu

>he doesn't have a crush!
How sad and lonely!

I would hope so, but that's a point entirely apart from being inside of anyone. I just want to think someone specific actually likes me.

Well user, why don't you PM them right now?

>He doesn't already have a waifu to be loyal towards.

I had to take my friendd to the dooctor. She's had a few surgeries and has been ill for most of three weeks, with a C. Dif. infection. They finally figured that out this week. I also work full time and have obligations. I plan on taking a few days off to run this mass.

But RL comes first.

BUT, that aside, I have a listing for ruling houses and ruling families, which will have gaps enough for the players to fill in their own needs/desires as well. Takes some time.

>C. Diff.
That's no joke senpai. Hope things start to look up for you and yours.

What level should a wizard be to be analogous to the ones from warhammer (capable of buffing and harming companies made of tens to hundreds of men)?

See, without qualification, I just suspect cannibalism or a ghoul. Maybe a purple worm.

It doesn't really happen since most Wizard spells specify hard limits to the number of people you can affect, especially for buffs.

>Muscles on display without being too bulgy
>Confident, pleasant expression
>Aesthetically appropriate scars
>Visible eyes
And I can't stress that last one enough.

>Disgust.png

C . Diff after having gastric bypass surgery. I've taken her to emergency services 3 times in the past 2 months for severe dehydration, and she was hospitalized once for one of those trips....most likely where she caught it. But we'll know in a week or so.

aaaaaa I want to duo app as an unrequited love!

Really now?
Hit me up on Discord sometime

Mythic 6 tier at least, with 9th level mythic spells.

App to B&BS and I'll app after you as your unrequited lover.

Why do you need charisma to use magical items? Do you ask politely or seduce the object to do the spell?

This one, desu.

With a touch of the first part of Not the weird trap part, though. That isn't for me.

Sorry, I only do that one for twin girls. Otherwise it get requited.

>mfw it's good Western art with prominent eyes

Depends on what instance.
Sentient Items, literally yes.
UMD, you're basically aping a Wizard or Cleric.
Charisma is force of personality.

>western art
Pls tell me where to find this?

Fuck, I make male apps all the time, and that last one is more of a hurdle than it sounds like.

They're always either fey anime dudes, or they've got shadowed eyes or are wearing a helmet.

How does that work? Can you hurt a magic object's feelings or bullying it?

Force of Personality, user. You convince the magic to do what you want, as opposed to what ity wants.

Character art threads.

Your fooling the item into letting you use it when you really can't.

Real Answer: So Charisma wouldn't be 100% useless even with no resource investment.

UMD, yes, yes you can. Neutral Evil character had the Holy Avenger convinced they were a paladin. Said it was worth the negative level.

A sentient item? Yeah, actually, a lot of them even have Ego scores and can try to Assume Direct Control of their user.

Do you have any examples?

Despite the fact that we don't talk about starfinder because we CAN'T because it's not OUT YET.

Mythic spells and lvls? How do you get them?

It will be soon enough!

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications/?pageforid=4708476#post-4708476
Decent example, maybe a little more bulgy than I'd like.

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications/?pageforid=4708882#post-4708882
Yes, it's Rory, but he's got the same qualities I liked in the other guy.

You are like little baby, watch this.

Both of you are small time.

Hey guys, I got a PM! I actually got a-
>GM updating an FAQ thread
AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGH

You have either a genius or an idiot for a GM.

>get PM
>it's from a player saying they won't make it to the next game

>Eyes are indistinct
>Stoic, ugly face
>No visible musculature, it's all enshrouded by clothes and armor
>Receding hairline
This is well-drawn, don't get me wrong. It's got a nice color scheme, easy on the eyes, and he looks like he's ready to go adventuring.

But it's not sexy, you know?

You are but children

Obvious shop is obvious.

Cool shoop bruh. But I can see the pixels.

Better. Would be even better if it showed off his body.

>Implying I meant to actually deceive
>Implying it would have any meaning even if it was real

What?

Black dudes don't look good desu, their face is offputting.

>Sub-Saharan Negroid
>Thor's Hammer pendant

Fucking appropriation rite there m8

He's not bad. There's traits about him, like the close-cropped hair, that I don't like. But overall, this is pretty good.

And that's coming from someone who thinks bow-users can't be sexy.

>Thinking Thor gives a flying shit what color your skin is or where you came from

Step up your game, or you'll never get to Valhalla.

Its easy to find portraits for male character art, its usually what I tend to like more.

Body, BODY. That actually shows LESS.

>t. Luna

How's this?

I'm not the same person but it highlights the body enough for you to understand how well muscled he is. Don't be so shallow, oh wait it's /pfg/

Does your game have an opening song?

What is it?

>if you have an opinion on how people from somewhere look, you must be /pol/
Am I /pol/ for thinking Swiss and Italian dudes are hot too?

Isn't his anatomy a little, I dunno...off?

the Always Sunny theme

White's are above that "appropriation" bullshit, but I guess you niggers are too dense to see that.

>All his worshippers were White
>Hurrr he dont care!

Pretty obvious he did other nigs would have been worshipping instead of dung sculptures or whatever it is.

>Sleep and Rory characters

>Geological distribution isn't a thing.

Suuuuuure.

Aethopians were legit though.

Why isn't anyone playing a big titty catgirl gunslinger?

Not literally gunslinger the class...