This is your last chance to buy at the current floor! Strap on, we are completely ignoring 25K, and 50K...

This is your last chance to buy at the current floor! Strap on, we are completely ignoring 25K, and 50K... We will reach 75K within a month.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunning-krugerrands

>$30 transaction fees
>36 hrs transaction time
>200k congested transactions

BTC held me well but I'm not gonna defend its shitty and outdated technology. ETH will replace BTC soon

So you are holding 18k bags, don't you?

nice try Greg

This shows how stupid you are. Eth and btc are two complete different coins.

BTC will still be the higher value coin, and will stay that way. It won't be the most traded coin after a while, but it's value will be as the "Rolls-Royce of Crypto".

Sounds good to me.

>ETH will replace BTC soon
spoken like a true newbie

There's no 'prestige' in crypto. Nobody cares what coins you have, as long as they're high, and they have an actual future.

Think of Bitcoin as more like the Chrysler of crypto.

Just fucking use LTC for transfers...

Transaction fees will cease to matter when we are all trillionaires

Nigger you must be delirious.

Bitcoin will never breach $20,000. We have moved on.

what are alt coins going to look like in comparison, will their value seize or rise accordingly?

Hell yeah
shitcoiners will lose their minds

Bitcoin is the Model T Ford of Crypto tbqhf

They will raise of course. The main method of trade between each coin is after all... BITCOIN.

Delusional boomers here again!

This has to be true. I don't know what i would do if Bitcoin doesn't move up real soon. My life is depending on this.

COSS - sick potential.
don't let me be the user that told you to get in early, but you hesitated.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

use ref-link for free coins on sign up

No, it doesn't "have to be true"

- Your life is pointless
- You're pretty much an NPC
- Your 'existence' [sic] or wishful thinking certainly doesn't affect the price of Bitcoin
- It's a massive bubble and thanks for the money

NO SHUT THE FUCK UP IT ISN'T OVER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

sad part is this probably isnt trollan.
You about to get dumped on real hard real soon, NPC

Bitch please
The only thing holding BTC over 13000 are 100 BTC buy walls held up by one or a few people. When this/these person/people remove this wall, BTC will plummet

Just stop it.
Move to tether to wait for the coming last BTC crash or just move straight into some solid alt-coins. Do your research and diversify into at least 8 different ones in small, mid and large cap. Leave it for a year

???

Profit

We've been pretty stable for the last few days. I think the dip was a healthy market correction after the insane hype leading up to near $20,000. I bought back in a little around 13,750. We'll see where it goes from here. It's fun and exciting!

user you invested way too much. Any cash you have in buttcoins should be play money only. If the price of internet autismbux is a life or death thing for you you've done fucked up.

Nigger take a look @ the asian markets. Now get it in your fuckin skull, the only manipulation in the western market is this of the shorters. Fucking kids and normies i swear....

I'm all in on bitcoin for years and I'm scared. Just keep holding, there's no reason why it would crash hard when everyone still uses it as a store of value for trading and measuring alts, plus lightning network should change things.

Oh so you're shorting bitcoin then right? Oh wait, you're not so you're full of SHIT.

I remember being just as scared during the September crash and everyone said Bitcoin was done for.

keep me posted

I wasn't scared in September. I'm scared now because all my normie friends are talking about bitcoin and the huge fees are a bad thing.

This. Dumbasses think the branding matters. What actually matters is the fucking price.

>people trade it less due to fees and wait time
>circulating supply goes down. Becomes even mire scarce.
>price goes up as a result
FUCKING MAGNETS

LOL bitcoin is a unit of measurement. The whole fucking market is tied to its value

who gives a fuck about transaction times you retards

yeah because ETH and its 10-15 transactions per second is the future!

its try to explain in brainlet language
>15 transactions per second maximum
>more transactions over time as blockchain gets more users
>still 15 transactions per second
>people start paying more to get their transaction quicker
>oh wow, $20 dollar transaction. damn so different than bitcoin!

lmao kys both are trash behond saving

not for long
most ICOs only accept ETH

>heading towards proof of stake
>uncapped coins
>replace bitcoin

nope, it will be a less secure blockchain and serve as a platform for apps

blockfolio update to show eth value when?

ETH is good. I cash out in ETH

But its not BTC

LN and Plasma my man
Crypto is still in very early stages

Your post is hilarious because ETH is planning on implementing solutions to those problems any day now. Meanwhile Bitcoin is still fighting over something as fucking stupid as increasing block sizing. How does it feel to be in crypto for a week buddy, you plan on sticking around?

Proof of stake is the future, literally every single coin is headed that way outside of Bitcoin. ETH is uncapped but they will lower inflation drastically when proof of stake is rolled out. Some inflation is needed for ETH's goals.

lots of bullish movement across all exchanges

prepare for blast off

They have no other choice because most alts are paired against BTC. As a store value, it only applies to people who had invested early on. BTC is at the top because the exchanges allow it to be.