The setting of the last game you played (whether it be vidya or tabletop) merges with the setting of the last show you...

The setting of the last game you played (whether it be vidya or tabletop) merges with the setting of the last show you watched.
What's it about and what's it called?

>Red Dead Redemption
>The IT Crowd
So, I guess a game about the dying frontier and the telegraph operators bringing civilization to the wild called Fists of the West.

>Final Fantasy 5

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Could be nice

Which part? This is very important.

>Deus Ex
>Mad Men
Players are doing PR work for Bobby P.

>Stardew Valley merges with black mirror.

At least I'd have an excuse for trying to fuck the pigs.

Gundam try fighters merged with 40k I am both amazed and terrified of the outcome of this.

>Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
>Archer

>Your Highness?
>YOUR HIGHNESS.
>*breath in*
>YYYYYYOOOOOUUUUURRRRR HHHHHIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHNNNNEEEESSSSS!!!!
WHAT?!
>If our kingdom is to prosper, it needs more heroes.

>Shadowrun
>My Hero Academia
Would could possibly go wrong

Battle Tendency

Taslantia and Game of Thrones?

Basically the same, except now everybody's at war and raping each other.

>Red Orchestra 2
>New Game!!
It's been done

>Wild/Weird West Samurai game
>Anime based off of a romance-comedy 4koma

The setting is mostly the same--five major ruling clans vying for power, glory, and honor in the Wild West with a hefty helping of monsters thrown in--but the focus is on a bunch of nobodies at court as they stumble through relationships with each other. Love across clan lines is now a source of humor as samurai learn to deal with their partners' weird quirks and extended family rather than a source of drama and tragedy.

My nigga.

man that sounds cool as fuck

> Pyre
> My Hero Academia

Huuuuh, Super Hero Sports tournament arc?

D&D and The 100.

Its about a large group of adventurers forcibly plane shifted to a world they've only heard about in myths and legends, not trying to gather resources and survive while defending themselves against angry orcs, sneaky mindflayers, and other adventuring groups.

The best type of arch my nigga. The dark tournament in yuyu hakusho was my jam way back when.

>Mass Effect 2.
>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
I imagine Kobayashi is going to get allot of flak for her little mini reaper that she just casually has as a maid. Seriously, I'd hate to be in whatever bureaucratical nightmare she's going to be in for having that chick as a servant due to just how much shit she can slap if she wanted.

>The Secret World
>Justice League Unlimited
So a Justice League Dark game? Sounds good.

>The Sexy Brutale
>The Daily Show

uuuh... A talk show that just loops over and over as the audience gets brutally killed time and time again in ironic ways?

>Heroes of Might and Magic III
>Howl's Moving Castle
Moving castles are op, nerf pls.

>Total Warhammer

>Archer

I guess ISIS is some imperial order, Archer a secret inquisitor?

>Shandalar
>Orange is the New Black

The same game, but sassier.

> Mage: the Awakening
> Boku no Hero Academia

Man I don't even know

>dwarf fortress
>game of thrones
game of Dorfs?

less dragons and sex,
more mining and cheese engraving

>Night Shift
>Miami Vice
Oh boy, it's After Hours but set in Florida.

>NCIS team wandering around westeros solving crimes

Mite b cool

Underdark (D&Ds OotA campaign) and American Dad.

Oh boy, Im in for a treat.

That sounds like normal dwarf fortress game XD

>Monster Musume
>Dishonored

So...Steam punk grimdark with monster girls....Shit now I want to run that as a table top game...Any suggestions for a system?

>operation zomboid
>the walking dead
so a walking dead RPG?

>Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
>Naruturd Shitpickle(only because of some autistic sense of needing to see that trainwreck through to the end)

NINJA HUNT IN SQUADS, HOKAGE!

Besides FATAL? Maid or that wh40k one, darkest heresy

Titan Fall 2 and the Office...

Do I try and sell Titans as Jim's Pranks on Dwight escalate to fatal levels. Does Dwight keep a Titan in the office. Who knows but let's find out.

>Dota 2
>Made in Abyss
I dunno, the ancients are at the bottom of the Abyss instead of whats there in cannon?
>Be spelunker
>Legendary white whistle spelunker that has improved the lives of humankind countless times
>Makes final dive
>Miraculously, pass final layer of the known abyss and plummet to the bottom when my ears are assaulted by a wail from the devil himself
>MEEP-MERP

3.PF with all the stupid shit like commoner railgun allowed to replicate Dishonored experience.

>World of Darkness
>Game of Thrones

Sounds like a Dark Ages Vampire game with extra sex and incest, a few Dragons, and a horde of Ice Zombie Demons.

Works for me

>IASiP
>Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War - Dark Crusade(Firestorm over Kronus)
>"We're gonna save Kronus"
>[THE GANG DESTROYS KRONUS]

>Fallout New Vegas
>Cheers

This could go very well

>Be me.
>Fought in the war and seen some shit.
>Also did some organized crime when the war was over.
>Almost killed on a boat and had to swim for my life.
>Leave Europe for a number of reasons to go to America.
>Keep hearing from my cousin Roman that he had a mansion and a girl on each arm.
>He was full of shit and all he has on each arm is "tax collectors" trying to break his legs.
>Fuck.
>Go back to doing organized crime until I end up with a nice penthouse.
>A boss I was working for is in some shit, ask me to do a dealing with Dimitri "Mcbackstab" Rascalov.
>Decide I don't want to piss off Pegarino and that if Dimitri tries pulling shit he's fucked (because I'll kill him and Pegarino will have his ass)
>Do the deal, Dimitri kills the buyers.
>Fuck.
>Have to literally fight my way out with my partner to get the money and drugs.
>Pegarino doesn't give a damn, just happy he has his stuff and literally FUCKING HANGS OUT WITH DIMITRI.
>Fuck it, I don't care.
>I just want to do my cousin's wedding and forget this shit.
>Hitman shows up at the wedding and FUCKING KILLS ROMAN.
>Drive over to Pegarino's place ready to kick his ass for being a backstabbing piece of shit.
>Dimitri already killed him.
>Kill him too.
>So this is the American dream...
>Eventually decide it's just not worth it.
>Die.
>Wake up in a chair in some black void with some really weird looking girl sitting in front of me.
>Seriously, she flat out looks fucking dumb.
>She tells me she's god.
>And that she can read minds and is insulted by me thinking she looked dumb.
>Fuck.
>Tells me that I'm going to hell for all the things I've done.
>But I'm not.
>"You don't want to burn in hell do you? No that wouldn't be you, I can get you into Heaven if you get rid of someone for me..."
>Wat.
>Something about some fantasy land with a evil sorcerer.
>Tells me I can see my cousin if I dispose of him.
>God has literally hired me to whack someone and his generals.
>TFW, I have one last job and I'm motivated.

Not sure 40k fits seeing the lack of steampunk (But I could make it into a 40k game)

>Warhammer 40k
>Rick and Morty

Ricky and the 40k Dimensions

A Wild table top skirmish game. Lots of units from all over the multiverse. very little creative blocks as you can do whatever. Try to tie it into a more narrative based string of missions.

> Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
> Dragonball

So basically Dragonball Z.

>Black Desert Online
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

A JoJo MMO? I'm fucking down.

>Monster Hunter
>L5R
Looks like the shadowlands have been taken over... by monsters. And they are spreading all over the Empire!

Finally, Rokugani will understand that in order to fight these monsters, they have to use the resources the defeated monsters give them to make new armors and weapons!

>final fantasy 9
>family guy

I don't know, man.

Wait, don't say anything.

It's Niko Bellic in Konosuba, right? Please tell me it's Konosuba.

>Shadowrun
>Malcolm in the Middle
Now, which members of the family would fill which rolls in a group of runners?

Yes.
On that I totally should have added
>Tells me that I'm going to hell for all the things I've done. (and hurting her feelings)
Just imagine the banter.

Lucifer merges with Persona 5?
I'm not sure how this will work.

>One Punch Man
>Touhou Project

One Seal Maiden.
>Other characters try to resolve whatever incident occurs before the Hakurei Shrine Maiden shows up and one-shots everything.
I'd play it, honestly.

>Warhammer Fantasy + Family Guy
Age of Sigmar

>tiny horse show
>Smite

The royal sisters aren't getting along, I guess.

>Pokemon Moon
>The Batman(2005)

Seems pretty odd but I'll give it a go.
>A new company opens in Gotham City called the Aether Foundation where they start distributing playful animals called "Pokemons" to the children, at the same time a new criminal group called Team Skull moves in and starts shit, Batman is teams up with the daughter of the Aether Foundation CEO, Lillie, and they discover a connection between Team Skull and the Aether Foundation along with a hostile alien race known as the Ultra Beasts. The Foundation, using a pokemon called Cosmog, opens a portal releasing the ultra beasts and the CEO fuses with an ultra beast that looks like a jellyfish. Batman and Lillie take Cosmog to the batcave and experiment on it, awakening its power as it becomes Lunala and Batman catches it. Using Lunala to tranverse to the ultra beast realm, batman uses Lunala in a pokemon battle against the fused Ultra Beast and defeats her. Afterwards Lillie assumes command of the Aether Foundation and leaves Gotham and Lunala is inducted into the bat family.

>Dark Heresy
>House Hunters
Oh my

>watching tiny horse show past Season 2
It was a decent RPG setting many years ago. Too bad I had no one to play in it with.

>Dark Souls Board Game
>The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course
Croikey, ain't she a beauty!

>Boku no Hero Academia
>D&D 5E
So basically high magic d&d except everyone has a chance of being able to use either some completely broken or utterly useless power at will.
I like it.

Iji x game center cx
These tasen are really tickin Arino off

>Demogorgon appears
>Wait a minute... ROGER?!
Things would get rapey, tho

Refluff It, man. Those EVA kids did It

Fallout 4
Heavy Object
>'War never changes' crossed with the anime that literally opens it's first episode talking about how war has changed.
>Unstoppable force, meet immovable object.

These two could fit together rather easily. Granted Object's world still has infrastructure because people continue to live, thrive and build new shit as opposed to Fallout's stanch opposition that anyone should ever do anything but sit in their own shit forever more.
None the less, much of the world has seen continued conflicts as the endless Object fights alter country borders daily. It's easy to imagine the players are survivours in the remenants of a collapsed nation, burnt to cinders by Objects and nuclear fire alike.
Just slap some anachronistic US 50's styalisations everywhere and you're done.

Holy shit is Object's protag pissing me off. You can have your plucky, semi-perverted audience insert. But fucking hell, he's in the fucking military. Act like a goddamn soldier already.

I thought she did appear in the board game.

>didn't
bloody phone autocorrect

.... Xanth?

Very good.

Ingress + Hellsing.

So, World of Darkness?

>Corporate-sponsored "superheroes" fighting criminals in the Barrens live on TV
>The twist is that they sincerely believe in what they're doing and try their best to help people

That actually sounds like a fantastic Shadowrun campaign.

>Gunpoint
>American Gods
Players are gods that commit cybercrimes?

Darkest Dungeon + Game of Thrones

Well, it'll be brutal and well-written.

So, Tiger and Bunny?

>Well, it'll be brutal and well-written.
I hope this is sarcasm.

>XCOM
>K-On

wat

>Heresy Hunters

An upbeat reality show about tracking down and incinerating cults?

Gakkougurashi, now with Chrysalids?

>X-Com 2
>American Dad

So, a light hearted game about CIA operatives hunting all around earth for clones of Roger.

"The 100 Wonders:Duel"
7wonders expansions are getting out of hand...

Mmmh how about a setting with Time Traveling techinal troubleshooters?

Techies : The call. A game where time and dimensional travelers maintain history and timeline by repairing whatever device breaks down in history.

- Jesus on the cross : "no Caius, you need #3 nails not #4, dude is gonna pry his own nails out and runaway if you use those"

- Benjamin Franklin : "Bob wait uo! You can't tell Franky it's negative charges! i know I know it sucks but those are the standards.

- great wall of china : "hey bob, china is complaining about mongolian leaks again. I told them to build it higher but nooooooo"

- helm's deep : "why are we putting big hole in the wall here? Man it's the death star all over again"

- 40k imperium : "Bob, the mechanicus union still won't let us repair the golden throne. Said something about "protected activity" orbsome shit like that."

- Eldar : "I have a trouble ticket that says : we accidentally the galaxy. Any idea what they mean?"

Boone walks into the Atomic Wrangler. The audience cheers.
James Garrett: "What's up, Mr. B?"
Boone: "My kill count. Sniped a squad of legionaries just now"
Audience howls with laughter.

>Planescape
>RE: Creators
Every fictional work ever conceived is its own plane, and the military princess wants to destroy Sigil by opening the portal to all of them simultaneously. Likely she'll just end up mazed like Ravel.

>Tokyo Jungle
>Gurren Lagann

Nothing has changed except all the animals are now just normal earth animals...
Huh...

> Shogun 2
> It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

>Fortnite
>Cutthroat Kitchen

what has my life become

>Homeworld
>Yamato 2202
Mothership Yamato following an ancient Guidestone to get to Iscandar and find a device that'll fix their wasted homeworld. I can dig it.

>Demon: The Descent
>Hells Kitchen

"The fucking Infrastructure is FUCKING RAW"

>Samurai Jack
>Warframe

So the same but Jack is an operator instead of being around in person.

Cutthroat Kitchen : Halloween episodes?

>Marco Polo & Overwatch

Cyber Kublai Khan leads next omnic crisis, rules over humanity with a strict but fair rule all the while fighting plots within his court.
And mercy titties

Featuring Zenyatta as one hundred eyes

I'd play the shit out of a Xanth game. No levels, no experience. Just randomly generated abilities and having to work together to find novel solutions to problems.

You would very much enjoy a book called "How to live safely in a science fictional universe". It's basically exactly this premise.

>For Honor and Konosuba

>Guild Wars 2 because I was forced to
>My Hero Academia

BREAKING: Revenants channel ancestor spirit of All Might, solve the setting. Witnesses in shock from seeing Revenants being useful instead of automated buff-bots.

>Masochistic knight, childish samurai and hard-partying viking go on adventures together
Fund it

>Nuclear Throne
>Dragonball Super

Fist of the North Star I guess?

Actually, I have a better suggestion.

>Valdis Story: Abyssal City
>Warehouse 13

So a world torn apart by twin goddesses of light and darkness, with a small faction of humans and outcasts from either side resisting both of them. Mortal souls highly valued to power angelic or demonic powers and constructs. In the middle of it all, secret agents confiscated and store artifacts of bizarre power from ages present and past. Not too shabby.

>Warhammer End Times Vermintide
>Tsurezure Children
I don't know even where to start, with the things I don't understand.

Shovel Knight + JoJo

So either all the Knights get stands, or they BECOME stands for other characters...

So all of the assasins?

>Cyberpunk 2020
>Digimon Xros Wars
Weirdly fitting. I've always wondered what it would be like to combine the grittiness of a cyberpunk setting with the child-like wonder of the Digital World
>Lowest on the gang totem pole kid gets a Digimon and starts tearing up Neo-Detroit
>Jaded Solo ends up in the Digital World and starts tearing things up
>BBEG Digimon teams up with the CEO of a Mega-Corp, only to be disgusted at the true evil of business men