In CryptoBro We Trust!

Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ears!

As many of you know, over the past few days I've been giving advice and recommendations on what coins and tokens to buy. There have been many who didn't heed my advice and decided to be naysayers and trolls. Those individuals unfortunately missed out. Those who followed my word prospered.

I have attached a picture of an user who asked me what portfolio he should build with his $10,000. Had he listened to my advice, he would now be sitting on over $12,000 in only 3 days.

I can only give out golden information, I cannot force anybody to follow it. Hopefully many of you will!

Many of you have also asked me to start a discord, and as a result of those requests, I've begun working on one for us to work, grow and prosper together. Be patient and good things will come!

If you appreciate my advice and want more, show your support by replying "In CryptoBro We Trust".

Godspeed and good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VnES7nR-MEY
discord.gg/nFb3DDj
discord.gg/pEGkPkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In CryptoBro We Trust

What are your projections for ICX.
Also, projections for LTC?

love you bro

Wow its almost like everything got pumped in december
What a visionary

Cryptobro. My Brother. My Captain. My King.

Cast your divine gaze upon mine portfolio, how do I take it to the next level?

Also do you accept donations?

In CryptoBro We Trust

What would be your recommendation today for someone starting with a $200 portfolio? I feel like there's a lot of good missions happening but by the time I look into it is already too late.

GO AWAY PAJEET

In CryptoBro We Trust!

this

In cryptobro we trust!

What coin should I get into to see most gains before EoY?

In CryptoBro We Trust

Help me take one of this coins to all in in 2018:

ICX, REQ, PRL, IOTA, TRON, XRB or EBET?

No Ark? In CryptBro I do not Trust

In CryptoBro We Strust

I need to exit into Tether on Wednesday. What should I buy tonight for maximum gains?

In cryptobro we trust.
I'm still all tethered up. When is it safe to come out and play again?

>20% in 3 days when everything pumped
Thanks Pajeet, I made 250% just by buying ICX 4 days ago.

>In CryptoBro We Trust

Can we have a serious discussion about banning these brown pajeet monkey scum?

Holy fuck, vermin and rats.

In CryptoBro we trust.

Do you own AION and why not yet?

CryptoBro, My Friend, My Enemy, My Lover

>valuing in usd
DROPPED

All Heil CryptoBro

what do you think of Qlink(neo based ico fundrace 99% commplete and Bread are the solid mid-longterm holds

FUCKING RESPOND YOU NON PAJEET GOD

In CrptoBro we trust

Do you think I should wait for a correction before investing in Siacoin?

You have an extremely solid portfolio to be honest. You're winning because you're investing into coins with solid value and real world use cases. You'll make a great addition to our cause if you choose to join in the future. Also, I'd post my wallet address to accept donations, but the toxic individuals on this board would end up reporting me for getting tips. When I launch my discord, I'll have an address for tips for those who choose to share the wealth they have generated.

ICX has great value because it lowers the transactions fees of paying for goods and services to and from people within the ICON network. I like this coin and I'd definitely put in a few hundred and hold it for the long term

Because you have so little capital to work with, you need to invest into coins that have a low cost, with good fundamentals, that you can buy a lot of. I strongly suggest you buy XRP and XLM and hold them for the long term. Find a way to generate more cash and keep on building your portfolio. You're going to make it I promise.

only 20%? my XRB made 100% in that same time period.

i wish i'd listened to the ICX pajeets though

Wow you picked winners in an insane bull market where literally every shitcoin randomly moons?

>some tripfag makes mediocre gains during the largest bull market in crypto history
WOW WHOAH PLEASE SPEND ALL MY MONEY FOR ME.

Also, on a side note, I know that many of you here are probably new and are watching these threads. I'd like to shed a bit of light on this board before I go any further giving advice.

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of evil, toxic individuals on this board who want to keep you uneducated about crypto that way they can profit off of your mistakes and take your money. There are also hordes of people on this board who are just generally malicious and destructive.

Take a second and look at the picture I'm posting. Yesterday an user asked how he could buy alt coins because he was new to crypto. I answered his question and him and another user were happy because they got their answer. Maybe that guy is in college trying to make an investment that way he doesn't have to work his whole life as a wageslave, maybe he had a kid or two that he wanted to help support, maybe he was seriously desperate for cash and this was his last shot. Regardless of these possibilities, some disgusting piece of garbage posted a reply cursing and spreading hate for the sole purpose of trying to cause misery to other people, even if it meant destroying that user's life.

Remember, those of you who read this. At least 70% of the people on this board are your enemies. They will lie to you, lead you down the wrong path, shill you their bad investments all for their own profit, even if it means you get destroyed.

Do not trust them, do not entertain them.

In CryptoBro We Trust!

WOW 20%!!! ALL HAIL!!!!!!

I'd be fucking poor lmao I went all-in on HST instead and now have 25k

>reddit-spacing tripfag uses cult-mentality tactics to get idiots to buy his bags
Thats right, we're all evil and hate you fags.

>invest in xrb
>calling ICX pajeet coin

ICX is going to make 100% last 24 hours alone
I hope u kill yourselves next year when ICX reaches $50

in cyrpto bro we trust

I have 0.05 bitcoin should I go all in on my flips or should I spread it out for more gains. just doing day trading atm not hodlin

What's the view on bcash and the rumoured McAfee pump and dump?

Cryptbro how do you feel about Ark?

Get the fuck out tripfag. Congratz on making 20% in a market that have gone up with 19%

In CryptoBro We Trust

Could you share your thoughts on ADA? I HODL'd a significant portion of my portfolio in Cardano. I found their methodical scientific sort of approach to be intriguing.

>Because you have so little capital to work with, you need to invest into coins that have a low cost, with good fundamentals, that you can buy a lot of. I strongly suggest you buy XRP and XLM and hold them for the long term. Find a way to generate more cash and keep on building your portfolio. You're going to make it I promise.
Apologies if this is a dumb question but if someone is looking to invest in the coins you mention (XRP, XLM), assuming they cannot buy said coins directly with fiat, would you suggest they wait until the price of ETH/LTC drops, or just buy now?

Fuck off tripfag
>Hurr durr I managed to predict some small gains when literally every other coin mooned last three days
Wow, can I have your signature please?

In CryptoBro We Trust !!

give me some good short term hold coins

Greetings crypto bro, poor boy checking in. I think Im on the right track not sure though. Im in
Raiblocks (XRB)
ICON (ICX)
IOTA (MIOTA)
Oyster Pearl (prl)
Photon(PHO) (bit of a wishful thinking buy) who knows...
Enigma (ENG)

I'll be the first one to tell you that it's impossible to tell which coin out of almost 4000 will have the "most" gains, but I really think Siacoin is going to moon.

Never go all in, I always advocate splitting up your portfolio into good coins with great use cases. You can see from my picture that it works, and you can even look at this fine user's portfolio to further see that diversification is the way forward. Split your money up in the portfolio I recommended in my picture, the gains will be solid.

The youtube interview with their team shook my confidence in ark. youtu.be/VnES7nR-MEY The project is very interesting though.

It depends what you're going to invest into. So long as bitcoin stays sideways, alts are a safe bet. The moving average lines are almost perfectly lined up, when that starts to change, you'll see the alts start to dip again because people will be selling off to go into bitcoin.

I'm happy that you made money! Good call on ICX.

I, too, am interested in this question.

what app is this

In CryptoBro we trust! I will be a lowly acolyte of this cult if it means any gains for me.

Hi cryptobro, I am a poor fag, I have about $500 to play with currently, could you give me some suggestions to turn that $500 into something more significant?

If it helps at all, I'm not afraid to risk losing it.

Delta

Is LINK a shitcoin or is there something there?

fuck off tripfag. Posts shall be valuated upon their merit not trip.

Fuck off to /r/bitcoinmarkets

these are some shit gains dude what the fuck? We have a Discord with people who stack 30% almost every day.

I heard you're a kike. you cant be trusted

I don't own AION as of now, however that may change in the near future. I've been extremely busy these past few days.

I haven't had the opportunity to look into it yet, I'll post about it in a future thread though.

I would, yes. After every big pump, there is typically a dip. Siacoin though is going to be really large because it absolutely kicks other cloud storage companies in the butt in regards to it's cost. Whether you get in at .03c or .02c is irrelevant in the long run.

Nice!

Refer to my other posts about diversification.

Well, they're been saying it's a pump and dump for months now, yet the price keep going up. In regards to functionality, it succeeds much better than bitcoin. On top of that, I'm not sure if coinbase would have added it if it was a pump and dump. Coinbase would lose all credibility if that were the case. In my opinion, it's safe to invest.

Refer to

Hi cryptobro, can you help me out? Tell me if my portfolio is good enough or if I should sell some of these and buy some others. Pls respond.

Thank you.

In CryptoBro we trust!

Where is the best place to get solid information about new coins and how do you value that coins potential?

can you create a discord please?

Forgot the screenshot.

Cryptobro what’s your opinion on TRX? Is it a good time to buy while it’s still 3 cents?

In CrptoBro we trust
im planning to buy $50 worth of 40 different shitcoins with 1-5 billion $ market cap and hold them until the end of 2018. is it a viable strategy?

I like ADA because their team is arguably the most legitimate team in the entire cryptospace. They also have the luxury of learning from the mistakes from all of the other cryptocurrencies before it. If it ends up succeeding, it will absolutely blow most of the other platform building cryptocurrencies out of the water.

Short term gains are very difficult to call because of the volatility of the market, I mostly focus on larger scale pattern trading and value investing. If someone tells you that they can predict short term gains 100% of the time, they're probably trying to scam you or they have ulterior motives.

It will mean many gains. Be sure to Ctrl + F the archive for "In CryptoBro We Trust" in the even you ever miss one of my threads. I always title it the same that way it's easy to find.

Hey Crypto bro, would love to know your thoughts..

Might dump decentral and kmd for sia

wow 23%, literally lower than the fucking average for alt coins in the top 100. Fuck off discord pajeet faggot.

In CryproBro We Trust
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such detailed replies. Currently on ICX with 400 bucks after loosing 70% in the ethermons scam. Thinking about spliting it into Strat and Stella since I believe they are solid choices.
You approve?
Thanks user.

Veeky Forums isn't for the weak faggot. only people that know how this board works should benefit from it. Stop being a faggot white knight

Last thread you said you'd stop talking like a pretentious faggot and thinking you're the best thing ever, now I don't even understand how anyone can take you seriously.

Also 20% on a fucking pumped market is laughable. Just pick 10 random coins and you'll get better results.
I literally have 4x my shit meanwhile, no TA.

>by selling ICX before going to $10

>he sold ICX
shiggy diggy

LOL at this pakistani faggot bragging how he saw in to the future

it's a bull market you fucking retard, even DOGE is at an all time high you fucking piece of shit

Underrated

Get in, mothereffers:
discord.gg/nFb3DDj
discord.gg/pEGkPkM

In CryptoBro We Trust
CryptoBro i will want to help you set up the discord i've been meaning to set up a Veeky Forums discord for a while now and had a few ideas please add me on discord my id is
Pefimous#3749

>makes 20% off an obvious portfolio.
>I'M ThE KiNG Of KrYpTo
kys faggot and fuck the newfag invasion.

CryptoBro pls enlighten a noob like me how I should restructure this dogshit portfolio of mine, I would be forever grateful to you.

Tripfag

thanks cryptobro. In cryptobro we trust.
>great addition to our cause
how do I join the cause cryptobro, care to elaborate?
holy shit cryptobro is a saint. bless you. you're still a tripfag but it's ok I forgive you.

also my 6 month returns. Why are you special?

saged you're a faggot "crypto bro"

and subsequently youre wrong about a lot of shit.

enjoy trying to find a clean street, Pajeet

>also, kys

In CryptoBro We Trust

I'm dabbling in crypto and only put in what I could afford to lose, which was about $200. I've doubled my portfolio in about two weeks. What do you think of my portfolio?

Ikr, pick some decent coins that took a tanking from the btc dip, they recover like anyone with half a brain would of thought, throw up a tripcode and use clean grammar, bam all the dead shit pajeets on Veeky Forums sucking your dick
This board is a fucking joke

Split your portfolio into XRP and XLM. Both of them focus on making transactions / moving money quick and practically feeless. With your small portfolio, you can buy of ton of coins each and your upside will be massive.

Within a week I will. Keep on the lookout for my threads which will always be titled "In CryptoBro We Trust". You can use Ctrl + F in the archive.

REQ and ICX is solid, OMG is extremely solid, Link and Ark are risky. I don't have an opinion on WTC yet.

There is a website that has a cryptocalender where it shows all of the new ICO's coming out. Make sure to read the whitepaper of every coin that you invest into. I base a coin's value on what their actual use cases are. I look at the actual market value of whatever service they're trying to provide and compare it to their current market cap. If there is a huge disparity and the coin is solid, i'll invest into it.

Always do your research into whatever you put your money into. Take your $2000 and put it into the coins I listed in my first post and just hold them. You'll thank me in a few months.

Great portfolio, keep saving money and put more into it. I'd persoanlly invest more into XRP and XLM. I kick myself in the butt sometimes because I was going to pull the trigger on XRP a few months ago at .25c but didn't because I didn't think it would go up as fast as it did. It has a tremendous amount of potential.

I'm sorry to hear that you got caught in a scam by a scumbag. Remember to always diversify! Strat and stellar are both good. Break your portfolio up into a bit more solid coins though to guarantee that you'll be ahead in a few months.

>selling and rebuying the dump
>foolish

can we ban brainlets?

In CryptoBro We Trust

3 day ago I put some money on SALT. Today I made a profit of 65%. Take my share and move somewhere or leave it there and see where it goes?

kek, very much this

Thx crypto bro u a bro.

In CryptoBro We Trust

How long will commoneers be able to make money out of cryptocurrency?

Maaaan, you are deep up in that ICX pussy.
My nigger.

bump

Hey Cryptobro. I've got 2k I'm looking to put into a privacy coin. Considering either all in XMR, or half XMR and half NAV. Do you think NAV will have its moon, or should I play it safe with all XMR?

Thanks friendo.

>Always do your research into whatever you put your money into. Take your $2000 and put it into the coins I listed in my first post and just hold them. You'll thank me in a few months.
are you serious about iota? i made profit off its bull run but i am doubtful about its futre

CryptoBro
What do you think of my portfolio of:
% - Holdings

Ark - 5.5%
Btc - 42.4%
Eth - 12.2%
FUN - 4.6%
Golem - 5.5%
Komodo - 4.1%
LTC - 4.5%
Sia - 8.7% (got in at 45 sat)
Ubiq - 4.6%
XLM - 2.1%

in crabtopro we thrust

how fucked am I and what should i do to recover

1818 req (.10 cents)
.5 ETH (@200 dollars)
1.01 LTC (@60 dollars)
34.72 NAV (bought at all time high)
9.16 ARK (i had 25 but sold at 3 dollars a day before it lifted off to buy ADA ath which I sold to buy NAV.)

In CryptoBro We Trust

What do you think of SONM?

Oh and 5.8% in NAV

>shares

GTFO I made more gains in the same time.
Everything pumped and you're a retard if you actually lost money.

Cryptobro your opinion on LTC?

Why are we giving this guy attention again. Is 23% considered an achievement now? Are all of us new here?

All hail CryptoBro

Do you think XLM is a long term hold? I bought 35K of them at 3 cents and made really good gains so far.

In CryptoBro We Trust!
Give Us MOAR!

Retards on this board have no idea what they are doing and will religiously follow any attention whore who uses decent grammar.
Look at animechan or whatever the fuck his name was. Convinced retards here to buy into blackmoon top fucking kek

I bought the same coins last week the night before the massive pump/btc correction.

Can I use a trip and LARP as a god now?

Brotha update us on the discord channel? Can we get a timeframe on it