What will be the price at mainnet?

What will be the price at mainnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 LINK = 1 Big Mac

100$

It will never reach mainnet so...

hi linkies! is there a project where you can make your own distributed ledger in? fill me in pls!

sounds about right

so about $5? one can only hope so

Depends on:

-How the marketing manager is approaching hype
-What partnerships have been announced by then
-Whether any major issues/delays have arisen

$2 minimum. If 2018 follows this crazy bull trend who fucking knows, though.

Im starting to pay attention linkies
Shill me, is this a good buy at .50
What do you have to say about the >Erc20 meme

don't fall for it user

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

Prices in

tbf its pretty hard to understand

Apart from basic speculation, you might expect that Link token's value will depend on the technology implementation. Everyone using link oracles main network will have to pay fees in Link, which will increase their price substantially. Don't fall for the ERC20 meme. The ERC20 just tell you how it was distributed. It's like comparing the Internet (Blockchain) to Google (Link).

You don't buy link lmao, you only pretend to own it
But srsly I wont stop you but link is not going anywhere bro

5-50

50k will i make it ?

yes

1k here (10% of my Portfolio)
Should I get more or will this make me?
Also got BTC ETH LTC XMR SALT

>diversifying a $5k portfolio
Never gonna make it

Go fuck yourself if you have over 10k please just shut up and stop acting like you're poor

>Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK
Pretty much everyone does except for delusional bag holders who bought too hard into the shilling
Explain the steps that lead you to a valuation of $500 per token when there are one billion of them. All you have is appeal to fomo. Go ahead and call me a fudder or no linker or whatever, Ill wait for some actual numbers and reasoning instead of pajeet tier shilling.

Majority will never be in circulation and instead staked by various nodes, some of them operated by billion dollar companies. More links = more trust.

No idea of the implications in terms of marketcap but the reality that a huge percentage of the token will never be on the market makes this dissimilar to comparable marketcap calculations.

Well when link interacts seamlessly with Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Blockchain, when we discuss valuation we arent comparing the same way as with coins on their own platform.

What we are talking about is a solution that bridges across platforms ambiguously and can capture a huge portion of these transactions that involve smart contracts (the whole point of blockchain applications for business IMO).

So yeah you dont think the market caps of the top cryptos will approach the trilliions in a few short years? and you dont think smart contracts will be quite a bit of that volume?

500 a link is childs play in the bet case scenario. worst case scenario we still see massive growth.

Bye pajeet.

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf

10% of world GDP stored on blockchain.
World GDP in 2013 was 78Trillion. Forecast a 2.5-3% growth Rate a year.

Now imagine if Chainlink is the go-to oracle, just how easy it could have a Significant valuation.

I'm a lumen snek marine but i would also like to be a stinky linky.

10% GDP by 2027. Believe the World Economic Forum over your ass any day.

This.
Chainlink not only connects various blockchains with each other, but also crypto with legacy finance.

THOSE DIGITS
Confirmed. Not selling my meager stack until 2030.

This^^

2/3rds of the supply will be given to those big companies. So again, if they dont have to buy your bags why would they be valued at $500 each?

Bannerlord when? REEEEEEEE

when chainlink moons

>2/3rds of the supply will be given to those big companies.
Wrong. Only 1/3 is meant to be given out. Another 1/3rd is Sergey's personal stash.
>So again, if they dont have to buy your bags why would they be valued at $500 each?
Maybe because the network and smart contracts aren't going to be used by just SWIFT and the like, retard.

0$
actually they should pay you to use link but there's no more money Sergey spent it on fats hookers and McDonald.

Because he is building an ecosystem. There will be many other companies interested in making nodes. The use cases are literally endless.

Node staking, contract staking, node payments for potentially billions of transactions per day, and of course speculation.

Also; remind yourself that 1/3rd of all Link tokens were sold out in a few days during the ICO, when only a tiny part of the crypto market even knew about Chainlink.

>Another 1/3rd is Sergey's personal stash.
It's for funding development. The current employees and devs get paid in Link.

>Another 1/3rd is Sergey's personal stash
Not a personal stash, its 1/3rd of the supply for the dev team to sell off. You think theyd list it on etherdelta or binance? It will be sold otc to users of the network.
Im still not seeing any justification for a marketcap of half a trillion.

>buy link now while its 50c, it will be $500 next year!
Pajeet as fuck

If you dont get at least 1000 of these coins YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF

>buy eth now while it's $5, it'll be $800 next year!
yeah, pajeet as fuck.
and if you were smart you'd have bought it at 15c like the rest of us

have 6000 links, if it goes to 20$ in 2 years l would have 120.000$, pretty nice desu, but we will see...

Did you read the report i linked?
Sure half a trillion is incredibly optimistic.

But 78*1,03^14=118 trillion global GDP by 2027 - assuming 3% yoy growth.

10% of that in blockchain = 11,8 trillion in whole blockchain space.

Assuming Chainlink is a top 20 coin with say, 3% of the total space = 11,8*0,03=0.354

That would be a 350 Billion Market cap. Sure a lot of assumptions in this hypothesis, but you get the general picture.

Let's be serious here for a moment.
Do you guys genuinely believe this coin could be worth three digits by 2022? That's a 5 year horizon that I'm willing to hold for.
That seems absurd

Nice appeal to fomo,
>bzc is the next btc! buy now under $1 for many lambo and mansion!
Try again rakesh

10 cents a pop sounds pretty reasonable

maybe 11-12 cents if it becomes the world standard for bank transactions

ofc that is only if the crypto bubble keeps growing, if it pops, it might go down to 1-2 cents, which is still a very fair price

a chainlink node will approximately cost you 500$ a week to run, but ofc you have the privilege to help the world in exchange for the slight loss

all fees will be deposited into sergey's personal wallet so he can afford his daily lunching

Would you have ever genuinely believed that bitcoin would hit $20k this year? or believed that ripple would hit $1?

I guess you said the same thing last year when ETH was a meme just like link
stay poor, johnny

sure, ignore the numbers brainlets.