Your doppelgänger frequents the same game store

>Your doppelgänger frequents the same game store

How would you handle the situation?

Finally someone with decent taste.

I frequent no game stores, so I guess it works out well.

There is only one peaceful solution.

I swap places with him.

This way nobody will miss me.

Don't worry user, I'm sure no one would miss you regardless.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. No hard feelings mate.

Stop looking like a bad stereotype and your problem will go away

No hard feelings at all.

[spoiler[no one will miss me [/spoiler]

Challenge him to a big flashy duel and whoever loses stops visiting the store.
Lose on purpose, then show up picking products on his tab.

A friend's twin got into M:tG at the same store he 40Ks at. Despite living together and having similar first names, they didn't know the other was there another night and no one else did either, Until the GF of one showed up and hers wasn't there despite several people telling her he was (the twin was and she could tell them apart.

Think 'who's on first' confusion!

I kill it before it kills me.

Does my doppelgänger play the same kind of Magic deck as me, or the opposite kind?

People kept mistaking me for another at my game store, but I never met the man.

Should I have pursued the matter more aggressively.

Why did it take this long to post? You MUST kill the doppelgänger at the earliest possible chance.

>Kill the doppelgänger
>Turns out you were the doppelgänger all along

Talking of doppelgangers, I have a plan in my campaign: at some point the party will wander into the land of mindfuckery. I will then privately send this message: "Your character was kidnapped and replaced by a doppelganger. For the duration of the session roleplay as the doppelganger, he has all of your abilities and your inventory, and he imitates your behaviour closely but not perfectly. I will be giving more and more hints, and party will eventually realize. If you roleplay it well, you'll be rewarded." to every single party member. There isn't any doppelganger.

If it's an actual doppelgänger I should die as soon as I see it if I have my doppelgänger lore down.

We agree to go halfsies on a box set

Kill it. There can be only one.

That's the lore but most encounter stories from the past few centuries end with the person being fine or just having some bad luck or illness during the doppelganger's spawn window

Ruin his reputation to the extent that the spite he recieves every time he visits drives him away

>Giving a shit about a doppelganger when the more important part you have to worry about the transsexual version of you from a world that wants to kill you because "dead self"

this

See and

That is fucking evil. I love it.

Challenge hi to a duel, loser is banished to the shadow realm

Holy shit

Befriend the doppleganger.

Join a game together where we play twins.

Win-win.

It gives me an idea. Benevolent dopplegangers who kidnap and replace entire parties of adventurers one by one so they can give them a worry free day off

A brutal fight to the death, right there in the store the instant we spot each other. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

well, first off I'd be shocked that he not only survived the murder, but dug himself out of the concrete foundation of the college library where I left him...
I'd ask if there were any hard feelings, and ask if he had a new game group.

Tell alpharius/omegon to knock that shit off

I like the way you think.

If there is a copy of me, it will be rip and torn.

Well not anymore I'm not

But then what is really happening to the party?
They're still doing kind of wierd stuff right?

>tab
Do game stores actually do this? I can't imagine a worse business model to use tabs and I have never seen a game store operate this way.

My local store lets you open a tab for soda and chocolate from the fridge during a tournament so you can grab a beverage without delaying the game too much.

If you're generally a constant regular you can usually get a tab.

Ask him if he wants to touch dicks.

Go to the nearest pharmacy and buy a waxing kit, some makeup, girly clothes for him, and lube.

This is basically happening with me right now except that me and my doppelgänger are opposite genders.

That's gay

>tfw no qt gender-swapped doppelganger gf
why live?

Hey If loving a female version of yourself is gay then I don't want to be straight.

Get a load of this faggot

I like this guy

I like your resolve. Very well, I'll consider you an honorary "no homo" in that case

Second post best post

Did not expect to see Turn A gundam here

Seriously. Wtf guys. Everyone should know that if you encounter your döppelganger that you must kill him. Otherwise he will kill you and take your place.

Assert my dominance and subject them to kinky shit.

YOU MAY KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO, BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO!

STRANGE, ISN'T IT?