d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/oracle-curses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Stop burning down my churches

Reported for /pol/ spamming.

Put MORE breasts on lizard people.

And BIGGER ones.

Bite me you ass goblin

Is it OK if I say they are something other than breasts? Like poison glands or bony protrusions?

OP... do you want us to post lizard titties and triggering our contrarianism was the only way you could think of doing it?

>Stop putting breasts on Lizard people
Stop giving them human-like hands, upright legs, and the ability to talk. All FAR more unbelievable than breasts.

>do you want us to post lizard titties and triggering our contrarianism
Sounds like a fun way to kill a few minutes.

Turns out there is a lot of Lusty Argonian Maid cosplay.

...TES was a mistake.

Being able to stand on two legs and having opposable digits is way more believable then fucking tits. Tits on a lizard or bird wouldn't even make any sense since they don't breastfeed.

>since they don't breastfeed.
Maybe not in YOUR magical realm they don't.

Not everybody's lizard/dragon people have origins as lizards that became sentient. Often times, they're humans that got draconified

The only way they could have them would be if they were mammals and not lizards or reptilian at all. Mammals are called mammals for a reason, and that's because of mammaries.

STOP MAKING HEAVIER-THAN-AIR LIZARDS FLY AROUND LIKE A JUMBO JET

Holy Shit, did not even know I want. Want bad.

I don't do that anyways. You can't stop me from putting huge juicy tits on snake girls though.

What if they're rocket powered?
They can breathe fire after all.

>Implying the lizards are significantly heavier than air
>Implying they don't rely on porous bones and extensive hydrogen bladders and use of empty space

Lamia have mammal top half, it's fine.

Stop calling scaled mammal race Lizard people.

Stop stopping.

>cold blood
>no hair
That's no mammal

Literally no "lizard" race I ever saw had to deal with implications of being cold-blooded.

Stop putting lizards on people breasts.

No, this is a dumb cop-out that eeks of trying too hard to justify your magical realm.

>scaled mammal
Thats not a mammal

are you gonna stop her from having tits?

In actual settings? Yes, agreed. In stuff made for fetish? It's fetish, calm down.

Dragons are different.

okay, just so we're clear.

Not that guy, but pretty sure lizard scakes arent made of keratin, but Pangolin scales are. Which means they still are basically wearing hair.

Stop putting glasses on dragons!

So what prevents us from hand-waving breasts and mammalian genitals on "lizard" people as them being some weird mammals?

In my faggot tier home brew I have been working on I had a cold blooded lizard race that lived in a desert and only really thrived in hot environs taking heavy penalties to their (pretty good) stats if they wandered anywhere too cool. Though for PCs I wrote in a loophole that let them get away with reduced penalties for straying into other parts of the world with some lore about a specific tribe which had a unique symbiotic relationship with a heat generating form of microorganism that was ritually consumed as a sort of rite of passage.

So I'd guess that the real reason no one bothers with that shit is just because it's such a pain in the ass to apply and would require DMs to keep track of shit like the weather or geography (or at least fudge it all the time) and all that other crap if they want it to actually matter in the game.

>Argonians
Justified, as they are less an actual unified race and more former people of other races linked together to a hivemind tree.
>Dragonborn
Justified. As they were originally reborn humans/elves. Now they are direct descendents of dragons mating with other races. Boobs=magic.
>WoW Naga
Justified. They are cursed night elves who were horribly mutated by the dark magics they wielded.
>Xcom Vipers
Justified. They literally are venom sacks that were removed along with most of their other traits when they were modified into thin men for infiltration purposes.
>Warhammer lizardmen
Justified. They don't mate, they come from spawning pools. Therefore, no genders, no boobs.

No.

It has three heads

It should have three boobs

Perfect Balance

You may wish to check your count, your punctuation, and your use of the enter key.

Vipers are the best. War of the Chosen should give you the ability to recruit them.

I think he was trying to do a haiku but didn't know the syllable count.

Why not just join advent fampai?

Because I'm not a race traitor, Woolie

>an XCOM mod where you play as a group of aliens released from Ethereal's control and working with humans to free their people

We are mammals, we love breasts. It's only natural for us to try and put them in everything.

DFC>shit>DCT
Stick that in your mammal pipe and smoke it.

Wrong. Humans have two breasts so we can feed babies twice.
If the thing has three heads, it should have six breasts.

It'd be easier to just give male lizardfolk "breasts" by giving them the fatty jowls that iguanas, tegus and other reptiles have and putting them on the chest instead.
They are not used to feed infants and are literally designed to attract mates.

So... neck titties?

Tittymonsters are love. Tittymonsters are life.

literally the plot of the Mario/Rabids game

Since a lizardfolk should be able to move their head around, the process of becoming bipedal would have shifted them to the chest. Also, since lizardfolk tend to also have long tails, big honking chest adornments would be a good counterweight depending on their posture.

user, you can just admit that you're scared of adult women and you can only fantasize about naked children because they don't know enough about life to realize what a loser you are.

Assuming that this dragon lays clutches of eggs, possibly numbering over a dozen, why stop there? If anything it should have at least 18 breasts to sustain its children.

And you can just admit you are a pathetic man child with an Oedipus complex lusting after mother surrogates with big American teetees to nurse your malformed ego.

But big American teetees have nothing to do with having an Oedipus complex. They're just nice.

>implying my lizards can't have fucked up chemistry and generate enough thrust through shitting fire out of their ass.

>implying we like tits because of oedipal complexes

please user, everyone knows the reason we like boobs is because they're like second asses

>Americans invented large breasts

Breasts are for nursing
Nursing is the first thing a baby learns to associate with their mother

Therefore liking big breasts = wanting to fuck your mother, psychologically speaking of course.

Ass > Tits

Well obviously.

Her tits and belly look like frog face.

Trap lizards; isn't that already a race in TiTS (the sci-fi sequel to CoC)?
wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ovir (caution; possibly N.S.F.W.)

straight up, they are keratin. same with bird feathers, which are specialized scales. google it bitch.

Yep; the males grow breast-like fat deposits and use these combined with bright colors as mating displays; the bigger their pseudo-boobs, the more sexually desirable they are. Females have similar deposits, but much smaller.

Are you implying that birds and insects fly because they are lighter than air?

I figured we are instinctively attracted to women with big breasts because it shows that they'll be good at nursing children.
Just like we're attracted to wide hips, not because we associate them with our mothers, but because it means they'll give birth more easily.

Except tits are above the ass.

That makes tits literally superior to asses.

They are in pathfinder. d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/humanoids/lizardfolk/

There's an Oracle curse that makes it even worse
d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/oracle-curses/

C-cute!

No other animal does this, and large breasts don't actually lactate any better.

It's just a form of mating display, like peacock tails.

I would pangolin any day.

What does "cold-blooded" even mean really? It seems to be misused in fiction

>chubby chasing

>massive curves
I bet she's black lmao

Technically they're a type of dragon, which are a completely different class of organism, being warm-blooded and six-limbed.

Cold blooded generally refers to animals (ectotherm) who's internal temperature, and thus it's metabolic processes, are governed by external factors rather than internal ones. If it's hot they will be hot they will be hot and speed up, if it's cool their blood will be cool and they will slow down accordingly.

The term cold blooded is also used in English as a euphemism for being emotionless, or not receptive to what would normally be considered emotionally moving.

She's clearly green, user.

Daily reminder that you can make lizardmen cute without giving them retarded huge tits.

cuck shit?

What if we just put them on the males?

Thassa frawg.

Transforming gender-switch bimbo stuff is a really fucked up fetish to have.

Sure, it's not like scalies need them to be sexy.

Overlord.

I'd rather have manga about life and times of cute lizards, rather than boring lichfest

Eh, maybe so

Well duh, lizardmen don't have tits, it's the lizard women who have tits.

I will put breasts on whatever I damn well please.

This is literally how furry shit started. By taking stuff like non-humans away from being just an interesting part of the world building in order to sex them up to be sexually appealing to humans when they have no business being as such.

>when they have no business being as such
Muh dick begs to differ, muthafucka.

>This is literally how furry shit started.
Sure, every furry is obsessed with yiff, and Veeky Forums is a single person.

>Are you implying that birds and insects fly because they are lighter than air?
I think he's implying that most dragons lack turbines and jet engines.