COSS

Alright comrade niggers listen up. I specialize in very low, microcap coins. So far, I've called Phore, Enigma, and HST in the past month. My next pick is COSS.

New UI releasing this week which is actually bringing the platform out of beta, lot of people do not know that. I've been talking to the lead dev, Rune, on Telegram and he sent couple pictures of the new UI. Looks solid, on par with bigger exchanges but more user friendly.

COSS pay outs are huge. If you missed out on Kucoin when it was at this stages, this is your change. COSS pay outs are 50% of all the volume COSS does which includes the exchanges AND the merchant gateways. If you hold 10,000 tokens, and it reaches $1-2B in volume, you can potentially retire on passive income. Bittrex and Binance and other big exchanges do $2-4B. Volume on COSS has been increasing steadily.

If COSS were to reach at least as much volume as Kucoin, the token can easily x3 without any doubt. Just take a look at the Kucoin charts.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a pyramid scheme?

pics of the new UI?

no..

Kucoin is a legitimate exchange and they do the same except the payout on KCS is less than COSS.

I think tokens like these are the future investment vehicles, giving a stable dividend return while also increasing in value.

You called fuck all. Biz been shilling coss for months and months.
Fuck off cunt

here ya go. pic 1

pic 2

Oh ONE more thing. Exchange will be fully functional on your phones and tablets

>I specialize in very low, microcap coins.
Teach me, senpai. I have so little play money I have to be able to get a bag while it's still a fraction-of-a-cent.

The UI is too fucking clunky, no normie will use it, does the update solve this problem?

i feel like this could moon i mean look at verge it's total cancer and was top 20

that actually looks really good
any idea when they are implementing fiat gateways? this is becoming a pretty comfy hold

Holding 20k right now.

How much do you think it will be worth in 2018 Q2?

Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $22,438,180, meanwhile COSS has $422,564 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 53.10x the daily volume with only 7.20x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 7.37x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
COSS hasn't added a market for months because of inactive devs.
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Dent: Daily trade volume of $3745621
Aion: Daily trade volume of $276188
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1428932
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $1850582
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $181615
Achain: Daily trade volume of $225421
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $163189

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 500k in daily volume.

Next week has a whole new slate of coins ready to be added to kucoin, COSS will continue to struggle at $500k.

FUD you might hear from COSS bagholders: "..bbbBbut the split on kucoin goes down to fif...fifteen percent".
Truth: After Kucoin reaches over $50 million in daily volume, the volume above 50 million will be shared gradually down by 1% for every $2.5 million in additional volume.
The first $50 million will be shared at 50%,
Between $50 million and $52.5 million will be shared at 49%,
Between $52.5 million and $55 million will be shared at 48%,
and so forth until it hits the floor of 15%. This works just like marginal tax rates in real life.

Even if the entire profit sharing were 15% (which it is not), then $1 invested in Kucoin would still bring in 2.21x the amount of dividends you would receive from $1 in COSS.

Check numbers for yourself!
Kucoin daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
Kucoin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
COSS daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
COSS market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

Will be my first ever moon then.

Fingers crossed...

What is getting in early in a coin and maximizing profit? turd

where are the bog memes

COSS was still in beta. What you think Kucoin started with $22m from beginning?

Their exchange is clunky at the moment because its beta. Wait until the new UI is intrduced

Coss was shilled here way before kucoin

Now that their main focus of UI improvement is done, their main focus moving forward is adding more coins to the exchange and bringing in more users. I think it will have at least x4 by then at least.

COSS has inactive, anonymous developers who have not added a new market pairing for months.
Their exchange sits inactive and declining.
You know COSS shills are desparate when they say things like "this will boom once we get a new UI".
>a new UI
>a new UI

LMAO, they are waiting for an exchange to get a UI that actually works, like every other exchange? HAHAHAHHAHAA
>COSS was still in beta. What you think Kucoin started with $22m from beginning?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW KUCOIN STARTED LATER THAN COSS? hahahHAhahAHHAha

COSS started trading in september. Kucoin only started October 26th ROFL.

>ext pick is C
Idiot. COSS is in beta for 9 months.

They started trading in fucking 1 april 2017. That ICO just revived them from bankruptcy

they are using trading view apparently

Keep spreading fudd my friend. I have already finished accumulating.

Next stop is going to be $.50 after UI update.

Its a DAO. Just do 5 min of research.

What's your 1 year plus target for coss?

Can't wait for you to get btfo gook

$10

its always the exact same guy with the exact same photo and the exact same copypasta
fuck off pajeet, if you wanna shill your own coin thats one thing but just fuck off

Currently, COSS is trading at ~$.25 or ~1900 sats. I am expecting minimum of $1 per Coss this time next year (not gonna guess what the sat price is going to be).

Overall $3 by 2019 Q4. Due to Fiat gateway.

Optimistic scenario would be $2 by this time next year and $5 by 2019.

If you can successfully call PnDs on a regular basis then you can probably beat these numbers easily. Coss is for people who want a comfy hodl with dividends.

That seems pretty conservative. I think that once exchange volume picks up there will be a lot fewer coins on the market as people hoard them for dividends. If OP's 1-2b scenario plays out then COSS will likely be a lot more valuable. It's a pretty generous forecast for their volume, though.

You are being way too conservative and not taking into account the normie horde plus institutional money that is going to come in next year. Coss is not competeing with binance. It is competing with shitcoin exchanges like cryptopia. All it has to do after the ui upgrade and list one or 2 must have coins and its game over. NEO is what made binance what it is and all coss needs is its neo and everyone will come. Also api bots account for most volume on all exchanges and that isnt even set up yet. Again you are being way to conservative. Coss will 15x in 2018. No other exchange coin is as generous. And this is all assuming fiat doesnt happen.

Singapore regulations out in early january, then fiat should come asap afterwards

I am basing this off of volume calculations.

I am expecting 50M daily volume by Q4 2018, then +100M daily volume by Q4 2019.

1B is completely unreasonable, but would mean that I get to retire.

Dont forget that the marketcap of crypto as a whole is set to grow, COSS is poised to be one of the few exchanges with a fiat gateway and fiat peg
1B might seem less and less unreasonable as time goes one

It will be 50M by Q2 2018.

If that is the case then I would get to retire.

Many other exchanges are also adding fiat gateways. Also, if decentralized exchanges, like Kyber, ever take off then they will likely surpass Coss.

So I believe ~100M by 2019 to be a reasonable target for them.

1B would be GDAX-tier which is insane.

how many COSS you holding