BRUTAL thread

Post your tales of brutal violence on a campaing. Any system or setting. GM or player.

I run a World of Darkness campaign where one of the PCs is a werewolf that habitually uses one enemy as a melee weapon to bludgeon the shit out of a second.
There's also an ancient vampire from the Crusades who habitually eviscerates and decapitates with a longsword if a fight breaks out.

Lastly my Star Wars character had a horrible habit of getting the Maimed (i.e. limb loss) result on the critical injury table. By the end of the campaign he was a torso and head with metal limbs bolted on.
He was still hard as fuck. One time he lost an arm mid fight, but I used a special ability that let him ignore the effects for the fight. I just decided he braced his gun on his forearm stump and kept on firing

a dwarvian barbarian king of a desert castle chopped an elf in half who was guarding his cage after a kidnapping. fucking soaked the entire room and all the other guards in it.

In some gurps testgames, I was using a friend to test out a cyborg ninja character I'm planning to use in a campaign.

He got control of a 10-man squad armed with modern military gear. It was a fucking bloodbath.

One guy got both his arms chopped off in a single turn before being impaled through the chest. Another got used as a human shield, then I pulled the pin on his grenade and hurled him at the other guys.

My monk was going up against a guy who had emotion magic at his disposal. He cast a wrath boosting spell on me for some stupid reason making my monk decide to rip and tear. I broke the elbow on his weapon arm in half, broke both his legs, and then punched him in his chest, causing the augmentations inside him to break apart and tear through his internal organs.

My inquisitor. Got ambushed by three bandits and almost died to them. After his friend saved him, the inquisitor hamstrung all three of the bandits, healed them back to consciousness and gave them the slowest road hauling known to man. The bandits just sort of hung around for some hours as a weight to the horse before they died.

>running a 1-shot to give forever DM a break
>just a basic dungeon crawl
>The party reaches the necromancer at the end
>He starts shouting about his skeleton powered drill which he will use to destroy a magical lake by drilling a lake of sulfur into it
>druid makes a dust devil underneath him
>Necromancer messes up his saving throw
>is thrown right off his feet into the gears of the drill
>go completely overboard with describing all the blood and viscera thrown across the room
>smiles all round

>dark heresy
>party is commissar, mutant, sister, and arbites
>commissar commandeers a tank to get through a horde of orks to reach their objective
>mutant using a machine gun with an open slit
>lucky ork shot goes through the hole, crits the mutant
>entire crew coated in blood and brains
>nobody even cares

>Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
>Gravedigger attacked by mugger in back alley
>Gravedigger only has shovel vs mugger's knife
>The two trade blows, both are near death
>Mugger gets the upper hand
>Shows sympathy
>"Listen, man, I just want your money
>Gravedigger attacks
>Lands a nasty hit
>Consult crit charts
>Mugger gets split cock to crown by gravedigger's shovel

I FUCKING LOVE WARHAMMER FANTASY ROLEPLAY SECOND EDITION

Ah, the villain being tripped to his death by his own machine. Classic.

its even in an AD&D dungeon crawl game from the 90s called "eye of the beholder"

>Dark Heresy
>Surprise Flamer out of nowhere
>Party manages chips his health until a Righteous Fury
>His head detonates like a ripe tomato, sending brains onto the party
>Runs like a headless chicken into a group of enemies lying in wait
>One of the party snipes the flamer
>Explosion intensifies

>happened just a few hours ago at our weekly session
>party is a paladin of vengeance, a one armed necromancer, an elvin ranger, and a eldritch knight who's practically living fire
>they're sent to a shady part of a major city to collect a ring
>fetchquest.png
>they decide to split up for now good reason
>eldritch knight in the sewers
>ranger on the rooftops (without his bow..)
>necromancer and paladin on separate sides of the street
>they're being followed
>the take a left turn into a an alley
>necromancer casts darkness
>all fifteen of the hoodlums follow
>the paladin waits in the darkness
>he activates his "blade of the burning crusader"
>it's literally the closing scene of Rogue One
>meanwhile the Ranger dashes across the street and begins the slaughter
>the thugs are cornered, on one side the burning blade of justice the other a fury of slices and slashes
>by the time the darkness fades the alley is covered in blood and chunks of poor muggers
>less than 24 hours later the party attended a royal engagement party
>get you a party that can do both
Pic related, an Unfinished drawing I made of them.

Earlier tonight my character got his lower half ripped off by an assault cannon, and via burning edge I was able to crawl into the building we were going to detonate, and do it myself while the team got away.

>after unsealing some underground lab in a post magical apocalypse world
>fighter starts feeling sick, doesn't say anything because stoic badass
>they wake up in the middle of the night a week later
>terrible pain racking their body
>she falls out of bed, no control of her body
>on all fours, heaving up blood, dissolved meat, bone and black goo
>they collapse
>the vomit pile starts moving, forming into a large muscled male humanoid with a bone scythe cowing out of his arm
>he taunts her, calls her mom, and stabs her straight through the back, causing great pain but missing anything important
>she is left emaciated on the floor in her room
>the creature attacks their keep, the rest of the party fights it, loses badly but it let's them live and flies off as a cloud of gas

>Savage Worlds 40k campaign
>After a TPK caused by yours truly, my new character is a skitarii
>After one or two sessions, I open a door to find a guy the party is looking for
>Powerfist to the chest the moment I open the door
>Blood explodes everywhere and I'm pulped against the opposite wall
>Our techpriest player later makes my head into a servo skull.

I killed a rat by taking it and (critically) pressing it onto my spear which I used to intimidate my way through other rats

In our last RuneQuest campaign 3 PC got killed by beheading.

>Shadow war armageddon
>My wolf scouts are wiping out my opponents chaos forces
>He is onto bottle tests because a large portion of his team is out of action
>He charges 3 of my wolf scouts that are grouped together with a chaos terminator
>He takes on all 3 scouts in multiple combat and wipes them all out one by one.
>All that remains is a wolf scout sniper and my Sergeant.

Luckily I won on my opponent failing his next bottle test, but man his chaos terminator was wiping through my squad easily. Pretty brutal event, reminded me of a horror movie with an unstoppable opponent.

>honor obsessed xenophobic human, sent on a penitent crusade to s human scares land

>all non human party, I only like the healer because honourable.

>kill some gang shit in the ghettos clean my way through tons of shit, party doing work as well. our work done

>go outside I pass a perception cheak others don't

>I hear a scuffle taking place, curiosity over takes me. leaves the party to go to the bar while I investigate.

>crit stealth and find a man tearing an elf womens cloaths to shreds. attacking the weak without reason= dishonour, hes undoing pants.

>can see where this goes. I appear behind him and let him get a good look at me as he turns

>"oh thank god another human, now you keep look out while if finish my buissnes he-"

>choke hold and custom spell "smite honourless" crit. blood bath ensues covering the walls burning everything and my very armour sets ablaze. he gets turned into a rather fine goo, none on the elf whos looking at me like I'm a demon

>take the would be trouble maker turned goo's money, give it to elf.

>turn and find my party drunk and about to be arrested.........[pic related]

that's how my party got thrown out of the capital of a halfling city state

A pc trying to bludegeon a motherfuck with another motherfuck more or less happened in the last game I ran, but it went more gruesomly than expected
For context, it was a session of a game called Luchadores, were the PC are at the same time super heroes and mexican wrestler

The PC tried to hit the ancient eagled headed evil monster with a frenchman (who was the evil explorator who awake said ancient evil) but the monster succesfully rolled better than the pc, negating any damage
Instead of having the creature simply dodging the poor frenchman who served as a crude bludgeoning weapon I described it like this:
"The creature simply raises it's sharp beak as you smash it with Hubert Ducoq, impaling him on the monster, as he squirms, his body is going down more and more, sliding of the head of the creature, then the shoulders and the torso, finally, the dead body which is almost cut in half because of the gaping hole touch the ground, leaving the monster covered in blood and guts

>pic related is to illustrate the body of the french explorator who was not fat but horribly distended because of how it went through a 3meter tall beast

east-european mechanic fought a dragon youngling in a burning house. he was set on fire, so he took the kobold he slashed with his axe before and ripped it in to over his head to extinguish the fire.

Our Ratfolk Alchemist is focused on mutating/buffing himself and using natural attacks to rip and tear.

On one occasion he was surrounded, alone, by four goblins and four goblin dogs. When the party reached him he was WRYYYing on a pile of limbs and bodies. He was level 2.

Same party, later on, found the boss to a dungeon. The bitch was suppose to be a stupid hard fight and nearly killed one of our party members with a readied action when they opened a door. Our witch used a slumber Hex on her and she rolled a 1 on her save. The Ratfolk used a 5ft step to get close enough to coup-de-grace her. The GM described him hopping into the air and slashing her throat, her head flopping back like a pez dispenser and a geyser of blood coating the walls and ceiling of the room.

The damn rat is a furry ball of claws, teeth and rage.