Rip

rip

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fucking kekaroni and cheese

holy Jesus! McAfee strikes again

Holy pump and dump batman

can we say a christmas prayer for these poor bastards who were holding this shitcoin

RIP

BACK TO 50 SATS WE GO

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

holy and unholy

Imagine people who held instead of cashing out after making 10-17 times their initial investment. Tbh they deserve it lol.

$0.154519 USD (-35.99%)

This is why you don't buy coin that have already mooned

This was absolutely fucking deserved. We all knew this was coming.

Now I can shutup that faggot who was talking about verge on some youtube prank channel

Press 'S' to spit on grave.

Quality

And there you have it folks.

Bound to happen. Knowledgable people who knew this was a shitcoin, but bought to make profits, should be ashamed of themselves. You sold something worthless to a bagholder.

If it was the only coin mooning I could understand, but in this market actual good projects are mooning too, so you could make great profits backing something that will do more than simply fuck over the person who bought it off you.

As a nocoiner I'm very happy right now. GET FUCKED MORONS

S

>1-minute candles
>count 25 candles between 1400 and 650
>losing over half your value in 25 minutes
nice scam guys

>sell the news ;^)

Once a shitcoin, always a shitcoin.

ICX is next.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

Basically the whole thing was a scam and they never intended on releasing Wraith protocol.

coin moons
idiots on /biz shill it
bigger idiots buy in ATH
crashes few days later because 90% of the people are holding bags apon bag start to dump
idiots that bought ATH post pinkies

bought at 200 sold at 600 heh

ahhahahahhaha enjoy falling for the mcafee scam

> thinking verge is a safe investment
thanks for believing the meme

Rightfully deserved after 3 fucking delays of wrath, more respect for bitconnect buyers then this garbage

STOP FUD.

Buy dip.

please tell me no Veeky Forumstard was retarded enough to hold this shitcoin after it pumped crazy amount

Dogecoin Dark on the Verge of sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

It's dead, Jim.

Someone give me the tl;dr of this coin
It was supposed to be similar to monero or what?

Yes, but built but one actual dev who hadn't coded shit in months and had no idea what he was doing.

HODL

Its fucking amazing..
pic related is the ex-team member exposing Sunerok on fb
Just watched a 70BTC buy wall get eaten and feeling not at all sorry for the dumb cunt of a whale that just threw his money away

Yes, in the same sense that BTC is similar to Monero.

So glad I sold at 1600, and bought Monero with it at .020

Oh boy, look at the volumes, so many bagholders. Biz will be flooded for weeks with "Buy my VERG bags!!" shills..

Its dogecoinDARK before it got renamed to verge and slapped as a, i dont even know what its supposed to be, coin.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. I LOVE THE WHALES WHO REKT THESE BAGHOLDERS.

Sick fucks. McShitty needs to go back to the jungle and do some more soul searching

?

Nope you're wrong. ICX is legit. FUD harder faggot.

>There are people that fucking hold after ridiculous pumps
I guarantee you that the odds of you picking "the next ETH" are incredibly low

Hope you sold

I sold at 24 cents but then someone convinced me to hold for few more days so I rebought at 21 cents reeee

You fuckin idiots were warned a billion times. Proof was given to you. 80% of the coins were in 100 wallets. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?

>tfw just went all in on the XVG dip
It will go back up to 1400 sats. I'll make so much money

Pepper your wojack.

why are you even here, faggot?

Still up 150%
Keep holding or sell now?

ITS LITERALLY DOGECOIN
what else do you need to know?

Mcaffee coin of the day tomorrow

watch

F

WRAITH IS OUT RETARDS BUY NOW

I bought $200 worth at .007 and cashed out at .14. no regrets. its clear though that this coin for some reason attracted a lot of newbies to crypto and thats why it shot up so far. lotta new kids just learned about getting burned.