Get out of Verge, now

Believe me or not I don't care but be warned.

Sunerok (only developer on Verge) hasn't communicated with his Verge team in 2 months and the entire marketing team (which was basically the entire rest of the team) quit the project. The guy I know who was the lead marketing guy has now even admitted they never intended on releasing Wraith.

This will go down as the largest pump and dump in crypto history.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/magnum/#markets
twitter.com/justinvendetta
sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fudders, source please lol?

Wow. Such coordinated fud in multiple posts all over /biz. It’s almost as if they want to dump the price so they can buy it up really cheap.

Fucking FUD really? No one touched verge for the past year for the same fucking reasons you new bitch, your ass fucking smell like Johnsons and Johnsons baby powder youre so fucking new

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Proofs in here reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m3jt8/if_you_are_invested_in_verge_get_out_now/

So no source? Kek

That's the next coin McAfee is pumping, he let slip on an interview today

dont post reddit links here you fuckin moron

Facebook comments wow

McAffee about to buy out some already accumulating

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/magnum/#markets

F

thanks, just dumped this coin

I cannot believe I fell for this FUD.
twitter.com/justinvendetta
The lead dev is still active

he's the only one active! literally everyone else quit.
Do you know how to use Github? no meaningful activity on there for weeks bro... its a fucking scam stop trying to defend it

I just posted the info. Do what you wish, but if you stay have fun with your Dogecoin fork. I'm out. Peace.

its dogecoin dark. a fork of doge. created by trolls. what do u expect. ..

trying to prevent suicide by mentioning COSS to you before it's 10x.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

>verge +100%

GET IN NOW WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

>verge -40%

SELL NOW, GET OUT NOW!!
Never change Veeky Forums, never change.

look at the chart and the comments people on the verg team have made. This shit is a scam and I am very happy to not be in this shit hole

ahahahahaha

The only dev (sunerok) is some cheap spray artist with no background info and has postponed releasing wraith for 3rd time? One time he blamed it on the market team. He's an asshole that can't receive constructive criticism and makes ad hominems as a response.

Could it be that they were behind the coinpouch hack too? I find the sudden rise of Verge, right after the hack very suspicious. More then 128.000.000 verge got stolen, worth roughly 40 million dollars shortly afterwards.

Should we warn the authorities?

>GET OUT NOW , ITS A SCAM

Buys low price instead

It's back to 1150 sat you noodle fingered pansy.

Dumped this shit @ ATH. I am a fucking god. Enjoy going to 0 normies

Damn... this shit seems to be real. Pic related is a team member talking about it today o_0

oh nooo, it's on the way back up, 1250 sat on binance. idiots.

OH SHIT GUYS IT'S GOING UP BETTER BUY