What is it?

What is it boys?

Speculation is either Squats or Necromundians.

>Necromundians

Who are they?

codex: dark angels

Necro - Dead
Mundians - people from Mundus Planus
obviously dead white scars, duh
google it you lazy bum

How did you get Dangles from that pic?

So basically shadow war Armageddon v1.0?

Yeah, with more gang wars and judge dredd.

New non Nazi trademarkrable IoM symbol, Nu GW, nu protection of IP.

Name literally one (1) thing about the clip that remotely suggests any of those things.

Taxi drivers in Nottingham know GW HQ as "Nazi-building" due to the eagle.

This seems most likely.

Taxi drivers in Nottingham are mostly ignorant third world shitskins, so their opinion is invalid.

That's a stretch

Really?

Yes, but it sounds funny and allows us to continue to think of ourselves as superior to those dumb rubes at GW.
No, but it sounds funny and allows us to continue to think of ourselves as superior to those dumb rubes at GW.

The Nazis never used the two-headed eagle. What are you talking about? It's a Byzantine thing.

>It's a Byzantine thing.

This.

My heart says Steel Legion, my salty bum says Primaris Reivers or more Marines.

Apparently some of the stuff in the thumbnail leads to a forgeworld blog post about LotR dwarves. So an user came up with some weird interpretation of the code that suggests Squats.

Necro is just people looking at White Dwarf leaks.

Fuck, I think same...

Plastic steel legion would be SO cool but would also annoy me since I've already bought so much guards

The two-headed Reichsadler was used by Germany on and off throughout its history but Nazi Germany's Reichsadler only ever had one.

>Byzantine

predates Germany.

The Felinids. The First McConnelian Regiment is ready to fight for the Impurriums Glory.

I'm sure they'd be happy to hear your explanation!

I think I'd shoot myself if Felinids got models.

>Implying that that wouldn't be the best timeline.

Did Timmy fall into a well?

Maybe Armageddon?