ITT we post pictures of our characters from Hero Forge and take guesses at what they are/were like

ITT we post pictures of our characters from Hero Forge and take guesses at what they are/were like.

Other urls found in this thread:

bananaking.net/cento/workshop/conv_green.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Figure I'm not alone in having a bunch of characters built up and never printed.

Well there's a lot of characters up, and only 1 poster so far. So I'm guessing you just found hero forge, had a bunch of free time, and fantasized about a bunch of characters you made up on the go as you were exploring the tool.

We've gotten 3 of these minis in my group, once of the high end metal ones too. I want one for more tiefling, but she only has one horn and they only do horns in pairs. Emailed them a while back and they said they would put it on the to-do list...but it's taking too long. :'(

Dude, you must be new to miniatures. Just order the one with 2 horns, and cut one off. Or if it's in the middle of the forehead, just order one without horns and add one to the forehead.

nah, all but a few are characters from past or ongoing campaigns. A handful got eaten along the way, but cest la vie.

Like the other user said, get it in the plastic grades and you can just nip it off. If you have any artistic folks in your group you can greenstuff a horn cap onto it.

bananaking.net/cento/workshop/conv_green.htm

Albrecht was a joint effort between me and the DM to create a real antagonist for the party. Not the big bad, but a superb henchmen that the party would trust and at times depend on.

We succeeded a little too well, and one of the players is always extra suspicious when I play tricksters now.

Quintin accidentally became star of the campaign due to the frequent deaths of his companions.

Dunno if anyone remembers my "fuck rick" story, but I'll post it anyway as it summarizes most of that campaign.

Narissa was... a mistake. I involved the DM too heavily in her creation and while the backstory was there. (not necessarily good, just present) the DM insisted that I not use various feats and abilities in pathfinder as a Paladin of Pharasma wouldn't have access to them.

She also insisted I use a dagger.

I was the only person she did this to. Roleplaying Narissa was fun, fighting with Narissa was a painful slog that robbed me of much of the enjoyment I probably would have had otherwise.

Makcrag was the result of a 5 year long campaign from the beginning of if 4th ed to its eventual decline.

What a grand and epic campaign that was. The DM houseruled a great deal, invented new mechanics that ended up getting published.

Went from slave, to lord of Endless Maze, after he took Baphomet on one on one.

Was the first campaign ive had where folks cried when he left; the first time that is.

After his tribe was sorted out, he came back for the epic tier of our adventure and was partially responsible for bringing the gods back. (That got him kicked out by the primal spirits)

My party.

whats the story of the two on the right? The one looks like he bashes orc children to death for a living and the other ought to be on a sigh for "watch out for suspicious small folk"

holy shit, I think I'm one of the bitter fucks I complain about on Veeky Forums

No joy or hopeful query in that, just... salt.

Sur user, the first one is my character, a Cleric of Pelor. Aside from being a walking first aid kit for the other dudes, he's a reasonable and religious man who helped to cleans a major town from some kind of magic plague (he was the first one in the party to see the symptoms on the local folks when the others didn't give a shit about people coughing and scratching themself on specific areas). Close to the plebian and from a family with a peasant background, everytime we enter a village he suggests to the locals to bless their crops. He also hates undeads.

The second one is a halfling rogue. He's quite the leader of our party (the player is great at RP) but what I can say about him is that he's ugly as fuck and did great things like opening a gigantic bronze door without a single sound, to then be locked in combat with a skeleton during our entire boss fight with another monster. Aside from that, he's that dude who's like "I told you to not touch that" and he's looking for the thieves guild in every major city we visit and was approached by a shady guy who pay him to get components from exotic creatures to make poison from it.

For

Cool shit, I really misjudged them.

Your caster looks a little mad there, sorcerer?

oh man i think my blood pressure just ticked up a bit

I wanna say maenad, but that doesnt work.

Egregiously chipper satyr who fires off arrows with her barbs?

ayup. two years of super slow progression, gradually building our wealth and presence via rp and carefully managing our lands and building the alliances we needed.

We went up 5 levels in 2 years. The DM didn't understand downtime or what was appropriate exp for encounters, so every encounter was 100xp to everyone, flat. Didint matter if we collapsed the ancient sandhome of the Desert Queen, after defeating her evil undead doppleganger or blew up the goddamn world tree of the elves. 100xp.

Well, my Cleric is a simple man, he's just quickly tired of fuckers who can't be careful in a dungeon.

Yes, the caster is that friendly dude who thinks that putting things on fire is always the best solution, even when we're between him and the target.

Tiefling.

A sound round of "no heals for you" oughta fix that.

"Why don't you firebolt that seeping lung wound closed, asshat"

ah shit my bad. That's like calling a black person mulatto.

Already done, he's a bit more careful now since he almost died twice.

Our campaign is currently paused, I try to make it start again for the end of the month. I'm thinking about giving it a go by buying my Cleric in premium plastic, having already a color scheme in mind. It may just be a bit pricy 'cause I'm european.

Hope the the game picks back up soon matey, im out for now, its 6am here and thats later than I had planned.

Aged pit fighter?

>Aged pit fighter?
Malnourished, unkempt mechanic for a tribe of primitive survivors in the derelict tunnels and halls that remain of what must have been a pretty advanced structure. Somewhere in his twenties, which is essentially past middle-aged for them.

Take care user.

Hero Forge doesn't do 40k very well. I think it's mainly the lack of the ability to combine proper coats with armor chest pieces.

And one that's not 40k. Guess the system, it's not DnD! ;)

Jihadman?