This is not ok

This is not ok

>What's the most offensive thing on these lists?

Cardfight placing in the top 10 for CCGs. I legitimately have not seen a tourney for that in years. Force of Will gets an honorable mention because it has a shitty translation job.

The fact that you killed a perfectly good thread to post this tripe.
Go kill yourself painfully.

People actually playing Hocuspocus the Gettogether in 2017.

>le killed good thread meme
Anything that was on page 11 was already too far gone to save.

That you're listing trash and you don't have anima or GURPS.

>Adventures in Middle Earth in 4th place
More like what went right. That is a legitimately good system that is getting the love it deserves.

You forgot to sign off your post with, "I miss quests hurr" like you usually do, user.

>placing in the top 10 for CCGs

To be fair, how many CCGs currently exist?
Is it even more than ten?

Surprised Catan is still selling so well after all these years. I know many people who got sick of it 20 years ago. New people maybe? Are new people still getting into board games? ...a little late to the party.

>AoS not on the top 5
B-but fantasy fags are just butthurt, it is selling great r-right?

They probably grouped it with 40k on the list.
Sigmar is doing really good.

>pokemon outselling Yugioh
>Star Wars outselling 40K

didn't expect that

There's a Labyrinth board game?

Makes you think

They didn't. Their listing for the previous quarter had AoS as its own game. Star Wars Armada seems to have kicked it off.

>>Star Wars outselling 40K
it has been so for years, maybe 40k will get over it in summer with 8th.

>Are new people still getting into board games? ...a little late to the party.
Did you know that when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much they make a baby and then the baby grows up and discovers new things in the world.

Catan. That game is AIDS and has no place being on a top 100 list of any sort.

Outside the overlords and a couple stormcast AoS hasn't had really much of anything released. People probably full up on stormcast/khorne stuff and don't want to buy other factions/older models or already have full armies. I'm more curious when the end of summer numbers come out it chads push 40k above star wars or if star wars holds onto #1

>Patchwork
>Card/Dice games

I'm quite sure Patchwork doesn't have dice nor cards.

how the fuck spend money in a fucking pyramidal scheme like SW Armada? fucking jesus you have DFC and FSA out there!