IT'S TIME!

Welcome back to the 2017 Summer Elite Cup, one and all. Today we take on Veeky Forums as we look to advance to the knockouts!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

Fresh off our upset victory against a heavily tipped /vp/, Veeky Forums are in the driving seat as we look to secure promotion against a surprisingly aggressive Veeky Forums team in today's second match. (Kick off 1730 UTC, 1:30 pm EDT)

BUT BEFORE THAT, our good buddies /m/ look to recover from last week's draw with a win over /vp/ who are also eager to get back on stronger footing. (1700 UTC, 1 pm EDT)

AFTER US HOWEVER, our other good buddies /toy/ take on historical powerhouse /sp/ to get some much needed points in the fight for advancement. (1800 UTC, 2 pm EDT)

AND LATER, in tonight's final match our other OTHER good buddies /co/ take on /g/ as they look to recover from a narrow loss to /int/ (2030 UTC, 4:30 pm EDT)

So that's it. Get in here. GET HYPE! AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

IT"S TIME FOR FOOTSLOGGIN' BOYZ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The Emperor Protects.

/d/ here.
Good luck!

LET'S FUCKING GET THIS PARTY STARTED WOO!

The emperor isn't a goalie anymore. For some reason.

>not protecting from the front

Time for meme magic.

/m/ here, good luck brothers.

Good luck to you guys to, may the best win.

Good luck you too, and let's have a good match this sunday.

You should talk with /d/ here

Go beat /vp/ bros, let's meet each other victorious on Sunday and advance together.

Rolled 12, 14 = 26 (2d20)

Rolling for /m/ and /vp/

What the fuck is /m/'s defence doing?

You too.

Too be fair, Tankred Endures a pretty good meme. Losing Creed on the other hand...

>those conditions all across the field.
this is why starting with memenpress is terrible.

I don't like it either Tzeentch.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

alright rolling for us.

AAAAAHHHHHHH

/m/ here, you got this Veeky Forums.

See you on sunday.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Saving roll

vs Veeky Forums already? Damn. I hoped someone would get Veeky Forums filk recorded by then.

Well good luck Veeky Forums I hope you will do better than us!

welp

Rolled 55 (1d100)

Giving doomrider some more cocaine

Goddamn that shot was frome miles away.

YOU FUCK

Damn it user

Emprah is shitty when he's not a goalie. He needs to be demoted by Fall.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Can we salvage this game?

Rolled 12 (1d20)

I roll to punch user in the testicles so he can't reproduce anymore of his kind.

By the way fuck Sci they shouldn't even be in summer.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!!!

I'm getting mixed signals here

It's over everybody go home

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Using superior percentile

This is the only home for us now

[Deleted]

What is going on!

What the fuck is happening

THIS IS THE MATCH ROLL GUYS, STOP ROLLING

I guess science beats magic.

Swapping out Creed for Emprah was a mistake, Emprah has been choking constantly ever since he was made a striker.

ROLL A 20 Veeky Forums OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A COLONY ON SUNDAY

t. /m/

Hard agree. We should drop Robot Girlyman and slide Emprah back in as alternate GK. I'm fine with bringing Creed back, but also open to promoting up someone else.

BY THE EMPRAH

EMPRAH SAVES THE DAY!

PRAISE IT

Nice colony., would be ashame if something happened to it.

HE PROTEC BUT HE ALSO ATTAC

More like Tzeentch is fucking with the cup.

>Oh Veeky Forums lost in the babby? Time to pull them to summer by removing other teams.

On second thought...

Childish fucking Zeeks, you played like shit, stop taking it out on other boards.
I love you /m/ but the council needs to step it up

He's been shit consistently through Spring and Summer, but he gets one sneaky goal and suddenly you want to give him a chance?

To be fair, we've been playing like shit too.

Don't worry we love you too

I guess your right.

I just want to see Veeky Forums, /m/, and /co/ make it to the knockouts

With this result, it is no longer possible. Only one of /m/ and Veeky Forums can make it.
>FLGS finally reunited in one cup only to be separated again

Thanks for PESing us.

MMMMMMMODDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

Doomrider doesn't have the support he once did. The power house of Creed+Doomrider+Jace can't be topped.

Tester here, Stop fucking rolling 1's guys.
Leave it to us.

John Fuklaw, if you happen to come in this thread: Emprah should be alternate GK again, he's just not good at supporting Doomrider. Thanks for all your work managing.

I feel like Veeky Forums had a pretty decent counter to our tactics due to their more focus on the wing, whereas Veeky Forums mostly focuses on centre.

This is what we get for putting trendiness over good memes. Sagan is dead, but Veeky Forums still uses him. Put back Creed, and make Emprah a goalie.

What my Double Dubs getting compatriot said. Support is great, but leave the dice rolling to us.

Welp, that didn't go as planned.

Veeky Forums started off with something we hadn't entirely planned for and got some lucky shots.
Things got under control in the second half, but too late.

Looks like we'll have to kill our FLGS brother /m/ to advance after all.

Should we be concerned about the loyalties of Urbanmech and Tankred?

Take all mechs off the team for sunday's match just to be safe.

LETS GO /toy/!

Is there a way to ensure both of us stay in elite, even without winning the cup? I want muh FLGS playoff dammit.

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY YOU MAGNIFICENT DICE ROLLERS

t. /m/

No. It's impossible. Whoever wins on Sunday qualifies and whoever loses goes to Autumn. Although technically, we both can go to Autumn, too.

nope. There is no way for /m/ and Veeky Forums to advance. Either ONE of us advances or NEITHER of us advance.

BRING BACK CREED

Ok. Sorry Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums ran something we didn't expect and it just caught us on the blind side. That being said, with no disrespect to Veeky Forums, we felt their first two goals were just PES being >PES and you can't plan for that. We did manage to staunch the bleeding as the match went on and even started to get something of an attack together.

Ultimately, this is on our heads and we apologise. But, we're not out yet. Looking forward to Sunday, we have a pretty special game against /m/ with a win-and-in situation. Now, two brothers must fight one another and give it their all in order to survive, but one must fall. It's nothing but high drama here in the 4CC.

Once again, thanks for all your support (even this guy ). Stay tuned.

Can't speak for other anons, but I'm not angry. Rather, I'm happy that we finally made it back into an elite cup. But I've got serious doubts about Emprah in his current position.

I agree with these guys, it's good that we're in elite again, but Emprah has been consistently bad since he was put in. Although, this is something more for the post-cup poll.

this.

Both Emprah and Doomrider need tweaking (or the players that might end up replacing them if we have a poll)
Remember folks, meme magic aside at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the player is/called they're still only as good as they're set to be.

Rome was founded by one brother killing another

ROLL UNDER, ROLL UNDER

That match was insane.
congratulations to /d/
condolences to /mu/

operation british?

ITS A ROLL UNDER SYSTEM YOU NUMBNUT

What the fuck were you doing Veeky Forums!? I come back from work to a fucking defeat? Huh?

Can you no longer move players while you're on timeout? We should've improved our midfield game if you were going to keep tossing the ball up the middle.

Also, why are Doomrider and Emprah Silver if you're planning on having them take all the shots?

That's not how it works.

In my experience, slider and mentality changes help more than just moving the players around on the pitch.

Also, we did switch to a different preset formation we'd prepped that did work better.
It still didn't do enough, though.

Safety bump.

2 of Veeky Forums's shots were just RNG. There is nothing you can program into a preset which allows for those kind of shots.
PES also seems to have a winners momentum thing too.

After this cup we'll be experimenting with medals for either Autumn or Winter.

Remember folks, you can help too. We're always on the look out for testers or aesthetics people. Join the discord linked in the second post to find out more or just to chill with us.

Bumping thread for tomorrows match.

Going pretty badly for vidya boards so far.

Let's hope it's not a sign for the FLGS crew.

At least having all vidya AND all FLGS teams eliminated is actually impossible thanks to out group.