Are there any proof eth and neo was shilled hard on biz ?

Are there any proof eth and neo was shilled hard on biz ?

eth was on meme level shilling back in its $5 days. it was everywhere, there were stocks threads and robinhood threads back then.

If you dont even know anout Milo COIN you really really dont belong here and i really wana go back to thoe days to accumulate more.

I have no proof, but you could always check the archives. I remember ETH in particular being shilled in the summer of 2016, when it was like $7. Veeky Forums was still pretty big on stocks, so I ignored it. Fuck me

The problem is that crypto had not reached the levels of insanity it has today. There were threads there and there, but is not comparable to shilling like LINK or stuff.

Ant shares was shilled hard, not neo

shouldve invested years ago

people told me about ETH pre-mine and insecurity and they were not wrong

who could predict crypto market went full retard in 2017

Don't know, but I do NOT want to go back to stocks.

ETH was shilled on biz but not as hard as it was on reddit. Someone was DMing everyone on r/bitcoin and telling them to check out Ethereum.

The spammer probably made some people millionaires.

Some early eth pics

I remember this very image filling all the catalogs, it really annoyed me because I had no idea wtf were you guys doing, back then I came here for real business ideas and how to invest lol that was back in 2016 I think, same with doge meme coin.ffw summer 2017 I fed up and started reading a lot about investing and crypto coins, and here I am now at 6x from my initial investment and pretty sure I'll hit 6 digits next year.

thank you so much Veeky Forums

Goddam it why didnt inclick on those threads

looks a lot like ICX's chart desu...

Did biz use to make money from trading equity?

Did you guys know that Vitalik himself posted this?

He is (was?) a Veeky Forums oldfag

Well damn. I got in when it was shilled to me in person by a close friend around $25. Wish I held all I had til now but I sold around 200 and continued investing in other coins.

I was around when eth was first being shilled. Veeky Forums had slowly moved into normal Veeky Forums topics, not much crypto talk, board was dead as a dog shit.
Nocoiners were being nocoiners as usual.

Not sure, maybe you could work it out by asking yourself why you're not currently all in ICX

Been on Veeky Forums for 7 years and I still missed this shit by being a dumb nocoiner

Dont feel too bad. It was pretty nerve wracking back then.

You put in your debit card and in return you get these imaginary numbers on your computer screen.

It didn't have the same mainstream adoption as it does now so you weren't sure wtf you just bought.

But the people the took the risk get heavily rewarded,

FUCKING NEWFAGS

GET OUT

ANTZINMYPANTZ AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

pls be true

FML. I heard about ETH somewhere around september 2016, was going to put 100$ to it. Downloaded some ETH wallet and it didn't worked, can't say why. Then I just gave up and forgot it. It was 6-8$ back then.. Until this summer I didn't even knew about those exchanges and then I realized I fucked up. Well, I would've sold some of them 200-300$ but still.

>Be me
>Browse /a/ and /b/ since teenagehood
>Laptop slow, checkout /g/
>Find out about Buttcoins
>Mine thousands of Buttcoins on my Radeon GPU.
>Buy weed with some
>Join army forget about the rest
>Buttcoins blows up
>Can't sell I'm deployed doing comms for Chads shooting coons and sandniggers
>Gox happens
>sad_pepe.raw
>Figured I lost everything
>Buttcoins resurge hard
>Start thread about it on /g/
>Get banned. Reset router come to Veeky Forums
>ETH threads everywhere, in par with the LINK, ARK and DGB shilling that will follow months later

>Checkout vitalik
>Lurk his social media
>Fully autistic russian kid
>Can relate
>Convert 25% of my Buttcoins to ETH
>Join the shills in promoting ETH
>Expand on to Twitter and Reddit
>ETH falls to $7
>"But Veeky Forums you told me it'll never go below $20"
>Weak hands sell off
>Live through the FUD
>Schlongberg Sachs signs deal with vitalik
>ETH moons
>Become multi-millionaire
And the rest is history. From that day, I've never missed a Veeky Forums shilled coin
Bought
>ANT
>DGB
>FUN
>LINK
>BCH
>XVG(before McAfee)
>OMG

You don't believe they were? I remember seeing and ignoring ETH. Participated in antshares for fun, we had no effect on the price. It was all whale manipulation like every fucking coin.