You have one month to make $2000. You cannot work a "normal job" and be "employed", you must raise this money legally...

You have one month to make $2000. You cannot work a "normal job" and be "employed", you must raise this money legally. What do you do, Veeky Forums?
Let's see how much entrepreneurial spirit you've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZqkUfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kneepads and lip gloss

Suck 2000 dicks for $1 each

hmm i wonder what this board that is 99.99% crypto discussion will have to say

Well, I "only" made about $2k this month trading shitcoins. Did I win your game?

Donate plasma. Sell an organ. Sign up for pharmaceutical study.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

pleb tier:
suck 2000 dicks for $1

hustler tier:
suck 10 dicks for $200

Veeky Forums tier:
have 10 hoes sucking dicks $20 a pop while you also suck dicks but for $200 a pop assuming you all suck 10 dicks a day that's 72k a month

Depends. Do I have money in the bank?

$1,000.

Buy 51% of a company and make the old owner pay me $100,000,000 to keep it.

>mfw only thing i've purchased since getting rich off crypto is 2 sex dolls so i can pretend i'm having a threesome

>tfw I just bought one, OP pic related
Now I want to make $2000 to pay it off.

>not taking another dick in the butt while you suck
literally throwing away half your profits

Anyone know how these dolls are shipped? Id like one but I live in an apt and would prefer if they didn't get a big box with my name on it that said sex doll

Hmm... Okay. I saw you said in another post that we're granted $1000 of money to work with out the door over a one month time frame...

I would spend the first several days driving around to every animal shelter within about a 150 mile radius. I would "adopt" all of the dogs that are pure bred or are popular breeds. Maybe even some that aren't pure bred but are very well-trained. Hopefully would find a few puppies that are pure bred during this leg of the journey. Using what money was left of the $1000, I would buy a ton of dog food and plastic bags for poop cleanup.

Once the dogs were acquired, I would start searching down ads online of people looking to adopt a specific breed that I was housing. I would also photograph all the doggos and put profiles up online for them for adoption. I'd keep my internet hustle game strong and keep up on reaching out with communication to prospective new loving families. In the meantime, I'd take care of an army of pooches.

By the end of the month I would still probably have some dogs, but could pretty easily make that $2000 from flipping a few of the critters.

Everyone wins.

Big box, discreetly, usually with some kind of acronym or random fake name as the company name so people don't know.

honestly senpai you're good off putting half of it into some crypto and that will probably make you by the end of january.

>wake up
>look at coinmarketcap gainers/losers
>throw entire stack at shitcoin de jour
>sell as soon as it goes up 1%
pretty easy to make a few hundo a day with out any real work

I converted $500 to $14k in 3 weeks.. Followed some discord crypto signals, hdoled dint FOMO didn't FUD. When I stressed I k-holed until the dips were over

Almost 90% callrate in here discord.gg/ZqkUfw
Use it as you wish

That group fucking sucks, wanna be PnD groups. Go for a signal group

Homeless-tier

1) Ask for a cigarette to some random pajeet on the street.

2) Repeat task 1 twenty times

3) Find an empty cigarette pack and fill it with 20 cigarettes

4) Sell the pack of cigs for 5 bucks at a bus stop

5) Repeat tasks 1 to 4 enough times to buy some wooden stands and cardboard from home depot + water, teabags, sugar and coolbox - Roughly 10 cycles, will take 2-3 days

6) Go to any McDonalds and bullshit a story about you needing ice, fill up the cool box for free

7) Attend any sports/outdoors event and setup iced tea stand, sell 100 iced teas for 2$ each.

8) With that 200$ capital, repeat step 6-7 but replace the tea with soda cans bought at 50c each you're gonna sell for 3$. Sell 100 of each

9) Repeat task 8 and with the 500$ buy a bike + trailer combo, diversify your trailer and invest in branding aka throw the cardboard away and get bigger signs. Invest in snacks

10) Repeat task 8 and get 600$ per event EZ, work for 4 days and get 15 days off because you've already reached 2k$

2-team parlay on the 2 most favored-to-win NFL teams, bet 5-10k on it. Both straight wins, no spread. Easily $2k in a weekend, or one night.

Lmao that's how you lose money

1.shave
2.invest in kneesocks
3.Post my legs and feet the virgin neets online
4.create reputation
5.use reputation to gain many money
6.such powerful reputation that i get paid to show more than legs and feet for more money

This is how you become a billionere in less than a month

Unironically my plan after once I have enough from crypto gains

Sports gambling

I've been making consistently off this for two years. I'd just increase the volumes to hit $2k

If you're rich why not just purchase the services of two prostitutes for a couple of hours?

Easy. If I want to have $2,000 by the end of the month, I just need to buy $10,000 worth of bitcoin.

irl lol

it funneh coz it be true

This reminded me of a pretty clever idea that I saw someone do when I was a kid. My family has a little cottage with lakefront property on a pretty big lake. In the summer, a lot of tourists would rent out the cottages for days or weeks at a time or whatever.

There was a young man who was trying to get money to pay for college, so during tourist season he would go out in just a tiny little boat with a cooler and ice cream and would just slowly go around the lake for a few hours everyday ringing a bell. Sold the ice creams for a couple dollars each and had insane amounts of business.

The boat probably could have been gotten for just a couple hundred bucks and the ice cream from a store would be super cheap. Easily could have been able to have gone out on his first expedition for less than $400. I was pretty young, but my family talked to him when we would hail him over to our shore and he was open that he was making some solid profits.

Hang out on a lake all day and make some decent money - probably my first experience with seeing how great the freedom of being an entrepreneur can be.

Goodness my gracious that dollie is hot af.

This might work for any of you if you're into preparing food. Actually this is taken from what one guy did in my country:
>think of at least 4 types of fresh "cold" sandwiches, with good italian bread, or similar.
>get some permits to COOK AT HOME. target at least 100 each day. It's way less than it sounds
>create a brand, look at hipster trends or whatever. Wrap your sandwiches in foil with napkin inside and a branded sticker.
>get yourself a nice basket with straps to hang on your neck, uniform with the brand, gloves, cook hat.
>put the 100 sandwiches in the basket. You can also carry thermos with coffee if you want.
>pick a busy downtown corner, get there early morning and don't leave until sellling everything.

The guy I talk about has grown to hire around 20 people with 100 sandwiches each. They've sold out everything around noon. If you're in the US I imagine you can sell each sandwich for $5. If you get to earn only a 2$ cut, you get $200 a day.

Production cost is super cheap, since you don't need a cart or anything like that.
Hope you like the idea, but you'll probably have to work hard.

Pic related , is the sandwich guy. He has around 30 workers now, and started from zero, with 9USD.

2 dolls = $3,000
2 hookers for an hour = $500
You could either have 2 dolls forever or 6 hours of hookers, who most likely have STDs, you may be assaulted by a pimp, may go to jail, etc.

Just ordered mine today

looks like im gonna suck 200 dicks

>you may be assaulted by a pimp, may go to jail, etc.
Maybe in your god forsaken country...

Prostitution is legalised in Australia and we have one of the biggest nanny states going

And if you're "rich", $2k is nothing for you. Evidently, you are not rich.

women are disgusting

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

faggot or virgin?

any comments on them? I want something to practice on

Start religion
Sell plastic bitcoins to niggers
Sell ripoff perfumes
Sell fake gold to survival faggots

It is legal because I just ask for money if they send me it is a gift (and a promise without a contract means nothing)

here ya go, nigger

Congrats user, I can't wait to get one too eventually.

>sticking your dick in another person's body
fucking disgusting. i only fuck pure virgin sex dolls

>promise without a contract means nothing
Yes it does

Start by investing 10k in IOTA and cash everything out for 2k in a month.

Create Succ Coin (SUCC), find a homeless guy to imitate John McAfee (pay him by sucking his dick of course) and shit on him through a hammock while he livetweets during your ICO.

It's going to be 5 weeks until it arrives, since they have to make it (it's custom), inspect, and ship. If you want me to let you know how it goes when it arrives, leave an email or something.
Thanks, I was terrified to hit the order button but now I am incredibly excited. I've slept with 11 women and went through a really bad break up a year ago and am not ready for a relationship. I bought a dakimakura and love it, but am hoping this doll is even more accommodating since you can cuddle and hump it. Hope you can get one too senpai

You can make 350$ a day in NYC working props on photoshoots. You just stand around and look at hot models like Gigi and move chairs around every once and a while. Pretty comfy desu

>Not sucking 20,000 dicks for a dime each
Never going to make it.

inferior RAIBlocks or ByteBall fan detected

>Hope you can get one too senpai
I'd never leave the house Hahahaha, they'd find me lifeless clinging to the doll for dear life, they'd have to bury me with it.

FPBP

I’m decently fit, i’d whore my butt out

>4) Sell the pack of cigs for 5 bucks at a bus stop

Would love to see the face of who bought that when they realize every cigarette they pull out is a different brand/flavor.

ffs, suck 5000 dicks for 1$ each instead and have 3000$ pure profit

checked and keked

I sit on my ass and wait. Without making any more decisions Im confident Ill make at least 2k crypto profits in a month

How do they feel? Are they cumbersome to move/hide?

Ask 2000 people for 1 dollar in a month.

2000 / 30 equals 66, so in a day I need to get 66 people to give me one dollar, assuming I can live in a big city like san Francisco I would dress like a trendy hipster and randomly go to the busiest trendy store with a morally bankrupt story to tell like my dog is dying could you please give X, if I get a 2 big stores I can get it done in a morning.

it's called "diversifying"

i don't hide them because they are a bitch to move. they just sit on my bed in my room. i keep them clothed tho and under the covers except the head. when people ask what they are i tell them. no shame and if people don't want to be my friend because of it, fuck em.

Break into bank owned house and change locks and print 10 shiny new keys. Rent on craigslist and take $1000 deposit and $1000 first month's rent from 10 people. Don't be there on move in day obviously. Give $2k and pocket $18k.

Or

Put up ads on Craigslist for rental house and charge $40 application fee and pocket money and reject all applications. Price it right and you can get 50 applications in a month easily.

reclaim Constantinople for the glory of Byzantium while holding DOGECOIN and putting 2% of my salary into what's called a "Roth IRA" - look it up sometime, you don't want to miss it

I made 2k with etheremon alone this month

Drive around SW Washington and empty people's recycling into the back of your truck. You can hold about 4000 cans per load and cash them in at Portland OR for ten cents each or $400 per load minus gas. 6 loads should net you $2000 after gas costs.

>Not sucking a million dicks for free just to know what it is like to live a month like OP

Why do you even bother?

If I wanted that amount of petty cash I'd sell out some mid level drug dealer to the authorities and have it by the end of the week.

Fortunately I don't have to resort to such measures.

real nigga tier: suck 1 dick for $2000

Sell cannabis

Easy